STS - Week 11

SNM Videos

Administrator
Our newest Cathe TV show is now up and is divided into two segments because of YouTube time restrictions. You may view Cathe’s newest show now by going to the following url:

http://tv.cathe.com/

Highlights of Show #11 Part A

In this week’s show Cathe briefly recaps the 2nd week of STS mesocycle #3, discs 28,29 and 30. Cathe then talks about your options after you have completed the STS program. She then finishes the segment by answering the following question from our Cathe TV forum about an assisted pull up:

“I have an assisted pull up machine, when I do a pull up or chin up I don't feel the move in my back at all. I try to focus on my back but feel it mostly in my arms. Would you demonstrate the correct movement for this type of a machine”? Thank you, KAtie

Highlights of Show #11 Part B

In this segment Cathe demonstrates a “Quick Energy Fix” workout that you can do almost anywhere and anytime.

Shows can alwyas be viewed on our iTunes Podcast Channel at:
http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=306323251

Last edited:
Where is Cedie, for real haha:0)

Cute little surprise there floating across the screen during the clip. I've just realised (and maybe this goes for all others who've never been able to make a road trip) that I've never really heard Jai, Lorraine, Brenda or Cedie actually utter words. For those of us who've never heard their voices how cool would it be for them to do a cameo on Cathe TV-just to put a voice to their faces would be a thrill for me!! Who knows, an appearance could even lead to an Oscar nod: 'best supporting cast featured in a workout DVD clip'. I know...it's midnight where I am...Shelby's gettin' silly and tired and needs a bed...pronto.

Shelby, FABULOUS idea! I'd love to see the crew in a future CatheTV segment!

Cathe, you're such an energizer bunny! Thank you for the quick cardio blast in this week's episode. Question: When you were doing the squats, your right toe kept coming up off the floor, but your left stayed down. Why was that? Is it a muscle imbalance kind of thing?

Cheers,
Sandra

Hi..
I've just realised (and maybe this goes for all others who've never been able to make a road trip) that I've never really heard Jai, Lorraine, Brenda or Cedie actually utter words.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.