Vacation Rotation

lvnascar

Cathlete
I remember seeing a post on a rotation, that Cathe had given someone, that they could use on a business trip. If I remember right it was a two week rotation. I had printed the post and proceeded to misplace it. I did a search but couldn't find it. If anyone has it could they please post it again.

Thanks,
Laurie

VACATION WORKOUT

25 minutes a morning is all you need to maintain enough so that when you come back you will not feel out of the loop. Bring one set of moderate pound dumbbells (5 or 8 pounds)Here is a sample two week vacation workout:

Monday/Wednesday/Friday

a) Warm Up:
5 minute brisk walk

b) Legs:
Leg Blast:
30 seconds non-weighted squats
30 seconds plyo jacks
30 seconds squats/ with dumbbells in hands
30 seconds front kicks (no dumbells)
30 seconds side kicks (no dumbbells)

Forward lunges (with dumbbells)....3 sets 15 reps (Rt leg 15 / Left leg 15 then do the next set).

Back lunges (with dumbbells).....Same reps/sets as forward lunges.

c) Torso/Arms
Chest: 3 sets of 10 push ups...On last rep of last set hold push up 1/2 way down for 20 seconds.

Back: One arm dumbbell rows (put both weights in one hand) do 3 sets of 15 reps per arm.

Biceps: Concentration curls (put both weights in one arm)do 3 sets of 15 reps.

Triceps: ALTERNATE one set of dips (15 reps) with one set of double arm kickbacks (do as many as you can with that weight and good form). Do three alternating sets.

Shoulders: Seated bent arm side lateral raises (10 reps) right into rear delt flys (as many as you can with that weight and good form). Do three alternating sets.

Abs: traditional crunches for 3 minutes and then flip over and hold a one minute plank

Stretch

Tues/Thursday/Saturday

A 25 minute walk/run (this includes 5 minute brisk walk warm up and three minute stretch)

I think this is what you are talking about. Enjoy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.