April 2011 Rotation

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Hi Everyone: This month we are mixing some old circuits with some new circuits. If you don’t own a particular listed workout, substitute a comparable DVD of your choice. Expect to lose some pounds and tone some muscle. This all works even better if you eat healthy, drink water and sleep like a baby!

WEEK ONE

Monday: Low Impact Circuit
Tuesday: Hiit Double Wave Pyramid
Wednesday: Circuit Blast
Thursday: Kick Punch and Crunch
Friday: Cardio Core Circuit
Saturday: Step Blast
Sunday: Off

WEEK TWO

Monday: Circuit Max
Tuesday: Hiit 30/30
Wednesday: High Step Challenge
Thursday: Leaner Legs plus Ab Circuits with Stability Ball
Friday: Drill Max
Saturday: Kick Max
Sunday: OFF

WEEK THREE

Monday: High Step Training
Tuesday: Hiit 40/20
Wednesday: Step Jump and Pump
Thursday: Steady state run or treadmill for 40 minutes
Friday: Cardio and Weights
Saturday: Rhythmic Step

WEEK FOUR

Monday: STS Plyo Legs (any of the plyo legs discs)
Tuesday: IMAX 2
Wednesday: High Reps
Thursday: 4 Day Split Kickbox Workout in its entirety
Friday: Cardio Fusion in its entirety (look here if you need to see which DVD this is: http://shop.cathe.com/Cardio_Fusion_DVD_p/724.htm )
Saturday: STS Total Body

Last edited:
Can't wait to get started

Thanks Cathe! Looks like another fantastic month! You are a doll for posting these rotations. They really help me stay on track. I was hoping for a circuit workout especially. :) :)

Thank you! I have spent 1 expected and 2 unexpected weeks off from workouts. This looks like the perfect rotation to whip me back into some level of shape. Thank you for taking the time to post rotations every month. They are always extremely helpful!

All I can say is "gulp, I hope I'm up to the challenge!" I'm still working up to doing the full length versions of your workouts. Some premixes might have to be done. Looks like a great mix.

Thanks Cathe ♥

Nice to see a mix of of your previous/new w/o's! Love to revisit the one's we fell in love with and who doesn't want to jump into the new ones and um, "Get 'ER Done"!!! :D

Entire rotation looks awesome but I think week 4 is gonna ROCK, woot! :p

RetroFit I agree with you, I like to see some of the older workouts because they are awesome. Love, love, love the music in the older ones that is what keeps me going :)

I don't have any of the STS discs. Can anyone (including Cathe!) suggest alternatives for STS Plyo Legs & STS Total Body? Also, a suggested alternative for Leaner Legs?

Thanks!

Week 4!!!

RetroFit I agree with you, I like to see some of the older workouts because they are awesome. Love, love, love the music in the older ones that is what keeps me going :)

WEEK FOUR

Monday: STS Plyo Legs (any of the plyo legs discs)
Tuesday: IMAX 2
Wednesday: High Reps
Thursday: 4 Day Split Kickbox Workout in its entirety
Friday: Cardio Fusion in its entirety
Saturday: STS Total Body

Had fun with C&W- buttercup last week...
Now it's Week 4 and I can't wait for tomorrow! IMAX2 woo-hoo the 4DS on Thurs! Thanks Cathe :eek::D:rolleyes:

Jody - Here are some suggestions:

STS Plyo Legs-------->Legs & Glutes (BodyBlast Series)
STS Total Body------->Muscle Max (HC series) or Muscle Endurance (Intensity series)
Leaner Legs---------->Pyramid Lower Body (Intensity series)

Last edited:
from Pinky

I don't have any of the STS discs. Can anyone (including Cathe!) suggest alternatives for STS Plyo Legs & STS Total Body? Also, a suggested alternative for Leaner Legs?

Thanks!

Jody - here's another set of suggestions from "Pinky" Queen of Iron! :D

Pinky Dakay April 25 at 8:02pm

http://www.facebook.com/ajax/report...id=827829869&cid2=1&cid3=1&h=AQBiJHmglG66wsiU
You can also mix and match:
Plyo Legs
BM2 power circuits + BC cardio & legs premix

Leaner Legs
PH legs only + GS Legs standing work only

STS Total Body
BM2 UB only + 4DS KB weighted leg work only

Hi Retrofit...I am wondering if you have any suggestions of is best to sub for Cardio Fusion?

I have Drill Max, LIC and BodyMax2.
I was thinking of doing Drill Max instead of Cardio Fusion?
But I'm open to anything you think would be a better idea. I have pretty much all Cathe DVD's except for this one and Hardcore Extreme.

CF alternate

Hi Retrofit...I am wondering if you have any suggestions of is best to sub for Cardio Fusion?

I have Drill Max, LIC and BodyMax2.

I was thinking of doing Drill Max instead of Cardio Fusion?
But I'm open to anything you think would be a better idea. I have pretty much all Cathe DVD's except for this one and Hardcore Extreme.

Hi mkeefe :)

Just saw this post, but double checked the rotation and CF isn't until week 4 so this should make it to you in time:

If you preview CF you'll see that she's mixed the three vids you mentioned having. Just keep in mind that STS Total Body is the next day.

So you can pick any one of these like you suggest (DM) or use a combo of two. That would probably be my choice since it more closely resembles 70+ min of CF. For example the Timesaver Cardio/Cardio Blast of LIC /BodyMax2 pretty much make up CF :rolleyes: or mix any of the two you like. But Girls Just Wanna Have Fun and Jesse's Girl in one day, Yes M'am !!!:p

Whatever you choose, have fun!

Please .... I need help

Please can someone help me make a rotation using the following workouts from Cathe
Hard Core Muscle Max
Body Blast Kick Punch Crunch + Legs & Glutes
Core Max
Body Blast Supersets & Push + Pull
Butts & Gutts
Gym Style Chest & Triceps
Gym Style Legs
Gym Style Shoulders & Biceps

I thank anyone so much if they are willing to help me out please email me at [email protected] take care Cheryl :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.