Road Trip 2024 - ride share to Glassboro?

Cardio Queen

Hi Fellow Cathletes,

I'm not sure if this allowed here or not, if it's not please advise. This is my first time posting here. I've been an avid Cathe follower for over twenty years and this is this first year I am able to attend her road trip (I am so thrilled to be able to finally make it!!). I wanted to see if there's anyone else that is attending that wants to share an Uber or Lyft from the Philadelphia airport over to the Courtyard Marriott with me so we can split the cost of the fare. I'm coming in Thursday night the 25th (ETA around 5:30 pm - if everything is on schedule). I'd also be happy to split a ride share back to the Philadelphia airport after the road show on Sunday. I plan on leaving the hotel by 12:30 to 1 to get to the airport on time for my outgoing flight. If you are interested, please respond and let me know so we can get something tentatively scheduled and / or exchange contact info. Thanks and I look forward to meeting all of the other attendees in July! :)

Hi! I'm so happy that you're able to join us this year! It's gonna be an amazing time! As things get closer we will be adding a Facebook event private group for all attendees to chat, ask questions, make plans, etc. For those that are not on Facebook we will also be sharing in the 2024 Roadtrip Forum section here as well. Hopefully when we get that started you'll be able to connect with some others looking to ride share (if you don't find someone here on this post first of course). More roadtrip details will be coming soon! -Jenn

Hi! I'm so happy that you're able to join us this year! It's gonna be an amazing time! As things get closer we will be adding a Facebook event private group for all attendees to chat, ask questions, make plans, etc. For those that are not on Facebook we will also be sharing in the 2024 Roadtrip Forum section here as well. Hopefully when we get that started you'll be able to connect with some others looking to ride share (if you don't find someone here on this post first of course). More roadtrip details will be coming soon! -Jenn
Awesome! Thank you Jenn for letting me know.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.

Back