New profile posts

Cathe Total Body Trisets Lower Body Split + Body Tech Kari Anderson Step section only (love the warm up so I did it twice) Treadmill 31m 4.0 Ttl 1h5m. (again I'm reading on the Treadmill and forget I'm on it lol)
Lite Stacked Sets Upper Body - perfect workout while healing from a hamstring strain. There's always a Cathe workout that fits the bill!
Reactions: Lucia A
Lucia A
Lucia A
Good job working around the injury!
Wow, where is everyone? Well here goes:
Wu from MIS Cathe + M Richard tv shows 1716 & 1717 Upper Body & abs + KickButt 2 w Dorian Gregory, Antoinette Urcuyo, & Jaime Brenkus.
Jane Power-Grimm
Jane Power-Grimm
Your creative and varied workout rotations and your super consistency is admirable, Lucia!
Reactions: Lucia A
Lucia A
Lucia A
Thanks, my thought is variety is good, I never get bored, I just don't have time to do them all. Also I own a lot of DVD's and VHS. A lot!
Cathe STS disc 3 Legs + Abnatomy David Sloniegura Cycle 1 10m+ GM 522 Step Revival Jay Blahnik
Wed 4 July
Body Bar Strength Resolutions Lashaun Dale + Slim in Six Keep it up Debbie Siebers
Cathe STS disc 1 chest,shoulders&Biceps
CIA 2002 wu Greg 10m + GM302 United Steps Kari Anderson
Hi attaboygirl, You mentioned your double hip replacement, and you're still doing Cathe. Yay! I get a new hip on 7/16; I'm more scared of 'losing' Cathe than I am of the surgery. If you wouldn't mind sharing, how have you adapted your Cathe routine to the limitations of artificial hips?How long after your surgery (surgeries, if you had your hips done separately) did you return to your normal exercise regimen?thnx
Afterburn Low Impact Series i subbed some Treadmill for some tough segs. + Kathy Ireland Absolutely Fit Abs pt 4