Who are you rooting for on Top Chef?

nancy324

Cathlete
I think if I had to choose only one to cook for me, it would be Stephanie. She had me from the first episode when she created those beautiful, colorful rolls. Go Stephanie! :)

Stephanie would be my first choice. I like Richard and Antonia but I think Stephanie has been the most consistent. The only person I don't want to win is Lisa.

Here's a third vote for Stephanie! Unfortunately, I've missed the last 2 episodes and that's not counting tonight's new one. *sigh* Luckily they re-run them like crazy so I'm sure to catch up soon. ;)

OMG! I hate Lisa, just despise her stance, her attitude, everything about that woman screams, mean, mean and more mean. x(

I like Stephanie too!:7 I sorta like Antonia...and was really impressed with Richard too...but frankly, I liked the guy they eliminated that made the soggy corndogs...it wasn't his fault, he had to transport them for pete's sake! Can you tell I secretly like bad boys? He was cool. What was his name?Spike? Or was that the raw foods guy?

Stephanie. Not only does she seem to cook great food, but she has to be one of the calmest people under pressure that I have ever seen. I've never seen such an even-tempered chef/cook. Anyone else would have blasted Dale for leaving that dish out, making him feel worse than he already did. But she allowed him to make it up to her and completely trusted him to help think up another dish. Others would have wasted their time bitching about it and throwing out blame. But Stephanie just went with the hand that was dealt her.

Bummer that Lisa is still there. Bad food, bad 'tude.

Well my first pick was Antonia but I just watched and this morning and now she is gone. When imo it should have been Lisa. She is toxic.

So now I hope Stephanie wins it.

Jenn

Oh crap. I recorded this last night & now I know the ending. :p

I'm routing for Stephanie too. She's been on target for every single show. Plus she seems like a sweetie.

Stephanie or Richard. I like both of them pretty equally. But I cannot stand Lisa's attitude. What she said at the end of last night's show was so b**chy!!

I do not like Lisa AT ALL! I was bummed to see Antonia go! I'm rooting for Stephanie, however, I wouldn't mind seeing Richard win because I like him too. I'm all honesty I will for some random reason they bring Andrew back and he wins haha. I loved him! He was so funny!

STEPHANIE!!!! She has been very consistent and she seems to be a really nice person. I like Richard too but Stephanie is my favorite, and no, it's not because she is a woman ;-)

I don't care much for Lisa, I liked Antonia much better.

Oh well, may the best one win. Though I can't say that I cared much for any of the other Top Chef winners, other than Harold. My absolute favorite of all seasons was Sam.

I liked last season with Casey, Hung and the others. Brian actually has a restaurant in San Diego that I would love to eat at! And wasn't there more of Chef Tom last season for some reason? The judges are different somehow this season, and its hard to really get into the show for me this season, even though I never miss an episode...I usually have to watch it the next day because I fall asleep before I know who got the axe.:p

I'm rooting for Stephanie too, although I think Richard is also deserving. If either wins, I'll be happy. If Lisa wins, I'll be mad. I can't stand her attitude, her scowls, her mouth, etc...

No way Lisa will win as Top Chef. It just can't happen. I was really disappointed when they sent Antonia home. It was quite a surprise. I was almost as disappointed as I was when they sent Dale home. That was a mistake, IMHO.

Agreed! I thought Dale was a very talented chef. Lisa? Horrible personality, I am sorry, I cannot get past her personality to even appreciate her peanut butter mashed potatoes.:)

Actually Richard bugs me more than Lisa. Lisa is kind of whiny & pushy, but again w/that shark fin haircut--I was so relieved when they got rid of the woman w/the twin fin, & I was really hoping he was next--I find it so distracting & annoying! }(

I thought Dale was probably the most talented of all of them, but definitely had the worst personality. He took arrogance to a whole new level! But I have a new perspective of him now that I've seen him outside of a competition, actually being a team player.

I agree 100% with all three posts above mine. I liked Antonia and Dale. Thought they should be in the top four with Stephanie and Richard. Any of them would be deserving.

Don't you think that $100,000 is kind of a lame prize? Especially after taxes...they should bump up the prize to $250,000 or more.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.