Upper Body: RWH or Xtrain

Debinmi

Cathlete
I'm in the middle of a STS rotation and have been surprised by how much I'm enjoying the workouts and the progress I'm making. I used to primarily do total body DVDs as a nod to weight work cuz I always enjoyed cardio most, with a lower body weight workout thrown in here & there. But now I'm more willing to get more serious about weight lifting. I'm planning on getting Xtrain Burn Sets, but am wondering about the Xtrain two upper body DVDs or the two Ripped w/ Hiit upper body workouts (we already have the lower body workouts from both series). So if you were to get one or the other series' UB workouts, which would you buy and why? TIA

Myself? I would have to get both! They’re both very good, and I couldn’t pick one. XTrain is one of my top two series. But, Ripped With HIIT, has very good upper body work. You can’t go wrong with either.

Ha ha ha .... thanks for your reply :p I woke up this morning with the same thought. And if I add one more DVD to the mix , I can use the maximum coupon ... and get free shipping for the Step Boss series to boot. Thanks for being such an enabler! o_O gotta luv'it!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.