I'm getting antsy to hear whether/where/when there will be a spring RT this year
We're working on a third Road trip to Chicago, but nothing firm yet. We have found a resort 12 miles from the airport that seems promising and we're trying to finalize and get further details from them. Once we know more we will let everyone know.
We're not really sure about the date and time yet. The date really depends on when we can get the floorspace we need for the classes as well as the rooms. There are a lot of other factors too, but first we have to find the hotel with "any open dates" and then work on deciding on the dates that we feel will work. Hotel resorts seem to be doing much better this year and unfortunately that means less opportunities for us.