Shoes

samIam11

Cathlete
My son needs shoes but he doesnt like what our Stores have...does anyone know of a good online dealer that has nike?...onlineshoes.com doesnt have them...strange...
Thanks in advance!
Samantha

Hi Samantha!

I've heard Nike can be weird about that. Zappos doesn't sell Nike either. Even Road Runner sports didn't carry them until the past couple of years or so. Anyway, the only place I know of that sells kids Nike's on line is www.nordstrom.com.

I don't have kids, so I'm not the best one to ask, but Nordstrom did have quite a few pair.

Good Luck!

:) Nicole

Thanks Nicole-

I guess I didnt specify that my son is 14.5 and wears a size 12 to 13 mens..getting to big these days!!!time flies...guess that may matter eh.

thanks again
Samantha:):)

I'm pretty sure they have Men's sizes in Nike too. I bought two pair from them before Christmas. Really they are the only place I know of besides Road Runner Sports that carries Nike online. I checked all of the places online that I shop and that's all I could find. Good Luck to you! If I come up with any more I'll let you know.

Nicole :D

I've ordered from shoes.com before - they pay for you to ship the shoes back if they don't fit. I ordered my kids school tennis shoes from them and they fit perfect. They had free shipping too at that time.

Rachelle

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.