Seasonale?

naughtoj

Cathlete
Anyone taking it? If I stay on BCP's, I was considering it. If you do take it, do you get bad headaches during the week you are off the pill? I would think so.

AUTUMN.........if you see this, will you send to me that list again you PM'd me concerning the estrogenic/progestin/androgenic aspect of the pills. It was like a comparison chart. I thought I saved it but then looked in my inbox and it is gone. I want to look at it, as I am trying to research different pill options before I see my health care provider next week.

And....anyone that experienced alot of bloating and breast tenderness and then switched to a pill that alleviated their symtoms.......I would be interested in what pill you were on and what pill you switched to that made it better.

Thanks, all!

I just started it. I'm halfway through my second month. So far so good--no adverse symptoms & it's certainly a joy not having TTOM. Of course next month could make or break this experiment.

I'm just finishing up my first cycle, so don't know what it will be like (I'll let you know in couple of weeks). So far I have absolutely loved it! I haven't had any spotting and, best of all, none of the related bloating or cravings that I used to get every four weeks. I've never had much in the way of cramping or headaches, either on the pill or not, so I'm not sure how much of a difference I'll see.

It sure is expensive though...I'm looking forward to when a generic brand comes out!

I've been on it for a year now. I LOVE it! I did experience some spotting the first 3-month cycle and some slight mood swings as my body adjusted to it from the standard Ortho-cyclen I'd been used to. But by now, it's fine--I don't have PMS so much, although that could also be a function of me hitting my mid-30s!

Yes, it's pricey, but then you save a bit on the sanitary accessories!

Plus--for me, less times when my working out is delayed or shortened by TTOM...:)

--acey

Do any of you get that pigment all over your face from BCP's? I forget what it is called, but I get it....and it gets pretty bad in the summer. It has been a few consecutive 70 degree days here and full sun, and already my face looks dirty!:(

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.