SC Cardio Core Circuit

Debinmi

Cathlete
This summer I've been doing mostly floor cardio due to an irritated ITB. The Shock Cardio series' Cardio Core Circuit is an older workout (2009?) that fits the bill. I initially didn't care for the rolling on the floor core components so I haven't done the workout in years and it was forgotten and collecting dust. My sister recently reminded me that it has a premix that eliminates the core segments ... great cardio workout! So I have a sort-of new cardio to do all over again - what fun! I see that it's on the Deal of Day list today if you're interested.

I have this workout but never choose it because I am always convinced it will be too hard for how I feel on that day.

You have convinced me to give it a shot by checking out the premixes...thanks :cool:

P.S. I hope your ITB is better!

Linda, I had to chuckle ... I have felt the same about many workouts, like LIS's Cardio SuperSets & Afterburn. But after doing so many of Cathe's lower impact dvds, I've learned to modify, or even skip chapters i don't like. So I've come to really enjoy some of these floor cardio dvds this summer.

And, the ITB irritation has improved - thanks again for your previous post on the thread for knee stretches. The irritation was a long-time coming on (which I ignored for too long) & will probably take awhile longer to fully heal. I've also been doing more of Cathe's floor workouts on Leg day this summer to work the gluteous medius more. Your previous post to someone about muscle imbalance rang true - so important to mix things up rather than keep doing mostly what I like, which i think helped create a muscle imbalance. Thanks for being such a knowledgeable & helpful poster on the forums ... your comments have helped!

I really like the live version that Cathe did a long time ago. It's workout #42 from March 2015. I like this one more because I love the core sections, she uses weights and they are all standing. Then at the end, she does just the core moves one more time through. I do this one a lot. She also has 2 other variations that use no equipment, band, & ball for cardio and discs for the abs and I'm sorry but I forget what the last one uses, I haven't done that one yet.

Thanks for the tip firemedic ... we sometimes order some Live downloads during the Black Friday sale, so we'll keep this one in mind!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.