OK..... moving on to another tape purchase....Step Blast or Rythmic Step ?

Gyggles1

Cathlete
OK, here I go again, I think I am getting hooked, I like her style -there seems to be no fussy stuff about how good you look during the workouts.. and I like how she talks during it with all her grunts, etc, LOL!...It also reminds me of the day when I was at the Gym taking classes.
So what tape now....... Rythmic Step or Step Blast ? I didn't see a video clip for step blast - is there one ?
I would say I am intermediate sometimes advanced, well I thought I was more advanced until I did Cardio Kicks...Ha! I do worry kind of with all the high intense hopping all the time ( headaches ) but it looks fun.
And is it just a regular step tape, I have the original STEP bench ?
Thanks and sorry to keep bothering you.
Laura =)
251.5/135.2/141

RE: OK..... moving on to another tape purchase....Step ...

I don't have Step Blast so I cannot comment on that one, but Rhythmic Step is quite a dancy Step Tape. Loads of fun, but it took me at least 5 times till I got those cha cha and mambo moves down.

I am sure you will get a lot of great suggestions here.

Beverly

Rhythmic Step has some tricky choreography, but once you learn it, it's AWESOME!!! I just got Step Blast today, but will let you know what I think once I do it!!

Carol
:)

I have just starting doing Cathe workouts, about 2 months, and I am hooked. My first workout was Rhythmic Step, and when I first did this, I thought that I would never be able to learn this. But now I love this workout. After you do it a few times, everything just seem to click into place. I do have to modify some, because I am not use to a lot of high impact. But the more I do her workouts the more I am able to do the high impact. I plan on getting everyone of her workouts, a little at a time...cause my DH does not understand why I need so many workouts,LOL.

Pat

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.