O/T - Hair Vitamins??

niclyf

Cathlete
Hi all!

I've seen these "Hair, Skin & Nail" vitamins and am wondering if anyone here takes them? Have you noticed a difference at all? I was planning on picking some up because it seems like lately, my hair is drier, and just doesn't want to grow, so I'm hoping these will help. Any insight you could provide would be great!!

TIA!
Nicole

I have found success with the use of a combination of the following: biotin (5 - 10 Mg), GNC's Ultranourish Hair, Pantothenic Acid, MSM, and Flaxseed Oil capsules. I also use grinded flaxseeds (mixed with grapefruit juice). My hair has made a tremendous improvement as a result. It is shinier, thicker, and healthier. However, you have to find what works best for you. If you don't use anything else I would definitely recommend taking biotin and flaxseed oil tablets. Also, make sure you are getting your daily recommended water - IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE on both the skin and hair quality!

Best of Luck!:) :) :)

Just another suggestion,
I dont use a hair/nail formula, but I do take cod liver oil suppliments everyday, and have noticed a great improvement not only in my hair--but my skin does not get as dry as it used to. Dont worry, you really cant taste it when you take it in pill form!!

Good luck
Jayne

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.