Love the calendar

Carmen1956

Hi Cathe, I absolutely love the calendar and particularily the sticker idea. Getting a sticker for ones efforts seems to work for 5 year olds and 50 year olds. I expanded on the sticker idea to include machine workouts and walking. And with the help of a friend, devised a food point system to track eating habits. This is also a sticker. If you decide to do a calendar for 2008, how about putting it into a datebook form with one page per week, with the faceing page for pictures, trivia and other info? For those of us who have gone sticker mad a datebook would give us more room for stickers and writing comments.
Thank you,
Carmen1956

I love the calendar too! I have been keeping track of my measurements and love getting to put the stickers on too. :) I was telling my husband the other day that getting to put a sticker on the calendar is half the incentive for me to workout now! I definitely hope you plan to put one out for 2008 as well.

It's DEFINATELY a big motivator to put a sticker on the calendar! I've had days when I didn't want to workout and the only reason I did was so I could put a sticker on! My 5 yo nephew will do anything for stickers and now I see why! ~jasper

I have also noticed that on days I don't want to work out, I simply do just so I can put that sticker on my calendar. So simple, yet so effective!
Thanks!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.