Like/review/verify/don't buy check in for 2016- 2024

Belinda, I would rather pay a little more and have someone that I trust. Once I found mine I have stayed with him, even when we moved 100 miles away. I went to one years ago that acted so weird and said I needed 6 crowns. He stared at me weird when I walked out, hard to explain, but I was uncomfortable and anxious to leave. Anyway, I never had to have those 6 crowns.
I am looking forward to using Walk Strong 3. I was just refreshing my memory on the workouts. I have printed out the moves in a couple of the strength workouts and somewhere I have a list of times for each and a bit of detail. I think in my art desk drawer.

Today I did Some of my Walk Strong 3 workouts with Jessica Smith, Cardio Step Jam 34 minutes, heart rate 117/153, 156 calories, 3,403 steps and uses two risers. Jessica uses a high step for her step. She says 0-3 risers. I then did Boogie IT which is cardio intervals, 30 minutes, heart rate 123/152, 146 calories, 2,946 steps. I finished with the 15 minute fix total body stretch, 18 minutes, 18 calories, 22 steps. Total time was 82 minutes, 323 calories, 6,349 steps.

Hi,

I just finished Lite Cardio Party and I also walked outside.

Diane - I agree, I rather pay a little extra and have someone I trust. Sorry about the one that acted weird. I had a few tell me I also needed dental implants. I wanted my dentist opinion, he said I didn't needed it. I total trust him. He is a good surgeon/dentist. Good thing you went with a different dentist. You print out JS moves? I always dive right in. I am too lazy. I think it's good this way you know what to expect the next time. Maybe I need to do that. Great step count on both JS workouts today. I need to pull mine out soon.

See you tomorrow

Reactions: WD
Today I did Jessica Smith Walk Strong 3 Metabolic Conditioning, 45 minutes(32 actual), 94/129, 100 calories, 1006 steps. I also did Walk Strong 3 Quick Fix Add on abs, 16 minutes, 28 calories, 137 steps. Total time was 61 minutes, 128 calories, 1,143 steps. This workout moves quickly. I liked it the other time that I did it because it has some cardio feel even though you are using weights the entire time. I burned more calories the last time , but did not write the workout out. Plus my fitbit just seems to be giving me less and less calories. Then again my heart rate can get up and two seconds later it drops when I switch moves.
Does anyone that has Walk Strong 3 know if one of the cardios has kickboxing. It seems I remember one having some. Maybe I am thinking of something else.
Walk Strong 3 metabolic conditioning
mat, light dumbbells 2-8#depending on level and medium weights 8-15# (optional) step with 0-3 risers is used with high step topper. I used 3 risers.
light weight side squat overhead press off step 8 slow reps 16 reps faster 8# dbs
rear lunge off step alternating wide and close row Right 8# dbs 4 slow 16 fast
push ups 1 hand on the steps
repeat on other side
1 heavy dumbbell 15#
curtsy row 4 slow 16 fast using step 16 reps
Bend knee up and kick out while pushing arms forward and back 16 reps
1 foot on step squat up swing overhead
repeat all on the other side
Light Weights 8# dbs
Sumo Squat /curl 4 slow 16 fast
right foot on step split squat with arms back 6 slow 8 fast reps 8's
step ups with kickbacks stepping right foot onand off
repeat on left foot
Floor with mat
chest bridge press 15# dbs 4 slow 16 fast reps
Plank with 1 hand on step 1 dumbbell 15# rows
dips 24 reps
repeat
core no weight
full sit ups
single leg bicycle with other leg extended 16 right 16 left
bridges 8 reps and 16 reps 1 leg extended
reverse crunch
stretch

Belinda, I love Lite Cardio Party. I have fun with that one. I really like my Dentist. They called today to see if we could get appointments set up. I need to figure out how I can do that. She said they are getting caught up finally. With me doing school with the children and my husband working nights and days and not even off weekends right now, I am not sure how I can fit it in. I guess I can look at school holidays. Or maybe soon we will have schools back in session in the classrooms. My dental office no longer was carrying our Blue Cross insurance for some reason a few years ago and the office said they would work it out. They file and I generally have to pay 12 dollars when we get a cleaning and x rays and stuff, so we are fine with it. No way did we want to change.
I like being able to look at what is on the workouts as it helps me decide if it is doable with whatever hurts or not. I also put markers on some so I know where something like shoulders begins for example, so that I know where to start and stop if I want to omit a section on streaming.

Diane - I have WS3. She has Cardio Hiit with kickboxing moves. I also like the Lite workouts. Getting excited for Perfect 30. I am sure you will figure out when to make an appointment with the dentist. Sounds like you have a lot going on. Sounds like you have good insurance. Great job on your workouts.

Belinda, how is your ear doing? Is the swelling gradually going down? It is strange as pollen is high, but my allergies have dropped off. I have noticed lately that I am not sneezing and coughing at all. Then a couple of days ago I got out my chopped up kale and was starting to make myself a salad and started sneezing and getting drippy. It didn't last long though. I was wondering if it was something in the corner of the kitchen, or the kale that I had taken the lid off of. I bought different greens yesterday. I have not been eating the kale salads daily like I usually do. So, maybe between that and the Allegra I have been using for a month now(just bought 30 more tablets) I found a solution for awhile. I was so bad with the allergies a couple of weeks ago, so am looking at my eating since I log on MFP daily. I have been having my smoothie bowls or whatever one would call them daily, but eating tuna sandwiches with Primal Kitchen avocado oil mayonaise and soups more. I will see how it goes. I have use Allegra before, but I always took allergy tablets only when symptoms were really bad. Not every day. I do know that the Zertec and Clariton were not doing it for me because I have been taking them regularly since this covid pandemic started trying to not scare people with my coughing and sneezing.

:) Oh, today is a rest day. I went to church today for the first time in 4 weeks waited for the covid people to get well again. Not as many people and plenty of spacing today. I enjoyed being there. I have things to do for tomorrow. Other than shopping and laundry, I spent the rest of the day relaxing. Played the piano for awhile, and sat with husband last night watching movies with my laptop in my lap and kept nodding off to sleep.

Hi everyone,

Today I did Lite Metabolic Blast.

Diane - glad you enjoyed seeing in church today. Glad you finally got a good night sleep. Sorry about the allergies. I can't eat lots of vegetables raw anymore. Maybe it was something in the kale? Weird! DH has been sneezing a lot lately too. Thanks for asking. The swelling went down compared to a few weeks ago. I still have some swelling/redness in my ear. My doctor told me it can take a few weeks for completely go down. It's been almost a month with my ear :( As long as, the swelling isn't getting worst, I am fine. What movies are you watching? DH and I are watching Dark on Netflix. I am watching it in German which I love.

Good night, everyone.

Good morning,

This week I will do Strong & Sweaty Series. Today did Ramped Up Upper Body. I am a sweaty mess.

I will be back tomorrow.

Nothing exciting today - I walked on the TM and tried to get caught up on emails and stuff while walking. I need more time to get everything done!! We are looking at remodeling the kitchen and I don't even have the mental space to think about it!!

We got our son's senior pictures back and everybody was so disappointed!! Not really what we wanted so now I have to discuss with the photographer. So many of them were taken on a weird angle - we just don't understand that!!

Today I did Jessica Smith Walk Strong 3 Strength Total Body, 42 minutes (30 actual) heart rate 89/117, 75 calories, 449 steps. I then did JS Walk Strong 3 One Mile to Motivation,15 minutes, 76 calories, 1,789 steps. Total time was 71 minutes, 151 calories, 2,238 steps. I think I really need to try rebooting my Fitbit, but I have been busy non stop today. Lots of school work, but my grandson did really well keeping up with it :) He even went on with it when my older daughter called and had it finished perfectly before the teacher was done on the math video.
Walk Strong 3 Jessica Smith Strength Total Body 30 minutes

Mat, set of light dumbbells2-8# ;set of moderate heavy dumbbells 8-15#; Set of Heavy Dumbbells 10-25# dumbbells

Warm up

Rnd 1 done 2 x

Superman/kneeling push up

Side lunge/ 1 arm overhead press 12# dbs 16 reps

Hip hinge row 15 # dbs 16 reps

Repeat

Rnd 2 done 2x

Floor feet elevated alternating bench press 12# dbs 24 reps

Bridge/hamstring holding dumbbells 12 # dbs 16 reps right then 16 reps left

Lunge from floor hold 1 arm biceps curls 12# dbs second round 15# dbs 8 reps right 8 reps left

Repeat

Goblet squats 15# dbs 15 reps 20# dbs second time

Overhead triceps extension balance one leg 15# dbs 8 reps right 8 reps left

1 arm overhead press lunge 10# db 8 reps right 8 reps left

Repeat

Body weight core

Plank walk in and out

Supine knees up arms overhead windmill arms as leg extends

Both legsraise off floor andlower

Sit up to stand or get up

Belinda, nice work on Strong and sweaty.

Doreen, that is too bad about the senor pictures. That has to be disappointing. I get back logged on emails. It really is hard to keep up with everything. Projects are a lot of work and mess, but rewarding when they are done.

Good morning,

Shock Cardio: MMA Boxing is done. I will go for a walk before it starts raining.

Diane - great job on the JS workout. Sorry your fitbit giving you so much troubles.

Doreen - I would talk to the photographer maybe you can work something out.

BBL!

Today I did Coffey Fit Raw Just Step, 24 minutes, 128 calories, heart rate 129/162, 128 calories, 2,346 steps. I had a break for zoom class and helping with school work then went back and did Cathe Live #306, cardio Core Bootcamp, 43 minutes, 203 calories, heart rate 121/151, 3,177 steps. I finished off doing Walk Strong 3 foundations, 34 minutes, 35 calories, heart rate 78/93, 62 steps. That is the only WS3 workout I have not done. Not sure I will use it much. It is form pointers for different moves with some stretching and balance. But, still good for someone who does not workout a lot or reminders. Total time was 1 hour 42 minutes, 366 calories, 5,585 steps. I liked the Cathe Live cardio bootcamp. It did not use weights, it was core and cardio and some high impact, but Cathe shows low impact options. She uses a step for some moves and a mat for ab moves. I wish her music was fun though.

Good morning,

Strong & Sweaty Bootcamp is done. I will go for a walk shortly.

Diane - now I have to check out the CL BC. I agree about Cathe's music.

Doreen - hope you have a great workout today.

I will be back later.

Today there was problems with zoom so instead of 9 they moved it to 9:45. To keep in sync with my schedule I did Raw Box and Tone 29 minutes, heart rate 129/164, 157 calories, 2,770 steps. After zoom and some school work I did Walk Strong 3 lower body, 33 minutes, heart rate 95/128, 84 calories, 881 steps. Finishing with Walk Strong 3 quick fix total body stretch, 17 minutes, 15 calories. Total time was 79 minutes, 256 calories, 3,651 steps.

Walk Strong 3 Lower Body 31 minutes

Step, weights dependent on fitness level up to 25# ( seems like too much at that weight to me)

Group 1

Squat off side of step(high step 2 risers optional) right 8 slow 2 count 20# dbs 8 reverse lunge off step 20# dbs alternating 8 each side 15# dbs single count
single leg deadlift 15# dbs 16 reps

Break is standing hamstring curls and hip lifts

Repeat

Group 2 lunge with 1 foot on step 1 db 15# 16 reps

Hip hinge 15# db 1 leg 16 reps

Calf raise leg lift

Belinda, Cathe shows low impact options first and then does the higher impact. A rebounder would work for some of it if you wanted to kick it up. I was happy it was no weight.

Repeat

Group 3 goblet squat 20# db 16 reps

Side lunge/lateral leg lift 1 db 15# 8 reps right and 8 reps left

Break is speed skate 8 each side

Repeat

Group 4

Balance on 1 foot toe tap off to side of step like dipping toe 15# dbs 16 reps right

Plies on toes with 15# dbs 16 reps

Repeat on other side

Group 5 floor no weight

Bridge walk out n heels 3 and back 4 times

Star plank lift 1 arm raised

Repeat on other side

Good morning,

Strong & Sweaty Giant sets plus 2 mile walk is done.

Diane - nicely done yesterday. That's good to know.

Can't believe it's already October!

Today I did Cathe Live #8 High Intensity Cardio Step, 44 minutes, 221 calories, heart rate 123/149, 4256 steps. I followed this with Walk Strong 3 Yoga Strength + Stretch, 34 minutes, (actual was 30 but I added some rolling on my upper back and shoulders) 43 calories, 104 steps, heart rate was 86/126.
Total Time was 78 minutes, 4,360 steps. This step workout had some light weight moves with step the last few minutes. I used 3# and mostly did curls and not shoulders.

Belinda, summer went by fast. Before we know it it will be Christmas. I am already seeing shortages on things like chicken broth, pumpkin, and baking items. I am guessing people are stocking up for Thanksgiving and Holidays just in case. I told my daughter I have extra pumpkin since I kept t in stock for baking and Gertie used to not eat unless I put a spoonful in her Dog Food. Since we switched to Royal Canan we have not had to do that. So, I think I have plenty. It was just upsetting when I went to Dollar General and there was no chicken broth. They had beef broth. I wanted it for soup that I make for my granddaughter and I for lunch. Sprouts was really low for awhile, but I went there and they had some. It sort of worries me. My daughter got the last turkey at Walmart. She said she thinks it was left because it had no price tag on it.

Do you know if Walk Strong 3 barre or the pilates has a lot of upper body work? I did those when I borrowed them, I just do not see anything in my notes.

Good morning,

Strong & Sweaty Cardio Slam is done.

Diane - my DD told me she had to order Pumpkin on Amazon, it was very expensive too. I used to do put pumpkin in Brawler's food too. He loved it. I am worried if people starting to hoard food and supplies again :( I guess they all staring to panic :) I didn't even thought about Thanksgiving or Christmas yet. Great job yesterday.

Have a wonderful day and workout.

Belinda, I picked up some things today like vanilla and flour for baking. I also picked up aluminum foil. I bought marshmallows for our traditional fruit salad and yams even though I don't care for them. There were only two bags of the mini ones in Dollar General. Dollar General got in some cans of pumpkin. I need stuff for lemon pie. That is my husbands favorite.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.