Like/review/verify/don't buy check in for 2016- 2024

Today I did Coffey Fit Raw new workout Box and Squat, 39 minutes, 143 calories, heart rate 103/142, 2,591 steps. Step Box PHA3, timesaver #3 mixed, 35 minutes, 92 calories, heart rate 98/121, 1,052 steps and the 10 minute bonus lying stretch, 9 calories, 9 steps:rolleyes:
Total time 84 minutes, 244 calories, 3,643 steps.
I did not record the moves for Box and Squat yet. Kelly and two others do boxing with variations of squats throughout holding egg weights. I think Kelly said hers were 1.5# I used 1.5# weighted gloves.
Weights PHA 3 mixed timesaver
alternating rear lunges 10# dbs off of step
arnold press 8# dbs Cathe 10#
hop squat rear lunges 12# dbs
biceps curls 12# dbs
push dips 12# dbs
pullover and chest fly 12# dbs
rear slide lunges 12# dbs 10 reps right 10 reps left
gliding disc slide back/ 2 push ups jacks/ stand 8 reps
one arm rows in plank 15# dumbbell 12 reps
front to back lunges using step 12# dbs 10 reps
front side lateral raises 5# dbs
sumo squat deadlift 15# dbs 10 reps
push ups 6/10 dips 4 times

Belinda, nice work today. I remember now the choke holds. I liked them and at the time was doing a lot of kettlebell workouts and some Lauren Brooks and Art of Strength workouts that had the turkish get ups in them. Some of that stuff just does not seem that safe to me anymore.
I am just keeping the grandchildren during the day. It means getting out of bed early before their mother has to go in to work. It is sort of up in the air, but several days two weeks this month so far. Then I think it depends on if they are in classrooms or not for school. Things are sort of up in the air there. I know a lot of the private schools are going back to classrooms and some have options. I will have to go check out the Perfect30 pictures.

Today I did Coffey Fit Raw Cardio Crush #2, 32 minutes, heart rate 130/169, 3,155 steps followed by Coffey Fit Raw Cardio and Tone, 31 minutes, heart rate 122/171, 2,062 steps. I find with cardio and tone that when I do the floor toning portion it takes the average heart rate down. Happy the Fit Bit functioned half way decent this morning. It gets close to being tossed.
Total time was 63 minutes, 316 calories, 5,217 steps.

Hi,

Today I did a SBF stretch, noting else to report.

Diane - I figured since my lower back is bordering me lately, doing the joke hold isn't a good idea. Have fun with your grandchildren. Hopefully they can figure out all the school situation. I know lots of parents depend on getting back to work. Nice job on your workouts.

See you all tomorrow.

Good morning,

Lite Metabolic Blast plus SBF D36 Thin Tights Fast 2 is done. I will go for a walk soon. It's getting cooler outside, I don't need to get up so early.

I will try to check in later.

This morning I did Kelly Coffey Amped Up Cardio #1, 31 minutes, 159 calories, 3,157 steps, heart rate 123/156. I then did Strong and Sweaty Cardio Slam timesaver #1 no mat, 34 minutes, 167 calories, heart rate 124/155, 2,468 steps. I finished with Strong and Sweaty abs, 13 minutes, 27 calories( I guessed the fitbit calories before I checked as Cathe's workout manager said 72) heart rate 97/122, 213 steps. Total time was 78 minutes, 353 calories, 5,838 steps.

Doreen, where are you? Hope you are not sick or something.

Belinda, Lite Metabolic Blast is a good one. Nice work today.

Good morning,

No walk this morning. It's raining really bad outside. Maybe I get a walk in later today.
I did Cathe Lite Cardio Party. Getting ready to do my SBF D37 Upper Core/Cardo/abs.

Diane - I like the Lite series. DH likes the rotation so far too. Lots of variety. Nice workout yesterday.

I have lots to get done. I will try to be back later.

Reactions: WD
That is great that your husband likes the rotation so far as well. Sorry it is raining and you can't get out and walk. I still have things to get done and my grandchildren at 7:30 in the morning so I am trying to accomplish things so I can go to bed.

Belinda- Are you saying that Autumn C. has streaming workouts? Through the BB streaming service or somewhere else?

Diane - I think my sandbag is about 35 pounds. There are 4 individual bags inside that I filled with sand that are supposed to be 10# each but I don't think I got them all filled enough. I need to try to weigh it again and figure out which one is short. But I had enough trouble getting them all zipped inside that if I put in more sand they may not all fit anyway! I think I had checked out that Amy Bento workout with the sandbag from the library once - but her sandbag was weird - like it was solid and not floppy.
Hi , can you please tell me what brand sandbag you have? would you get the same brand again. I am planning to add sandbag training and want one that will last of good quality. thank you

Good morning,

DH and I walked early this morning. It was in the 60's, felt great. We walked 2.5 miles. I also did Cathe's Step Boss Sync.

I will be back to catch up on personals.

This morning I did Coffey Fit Raw Solo Dumbbell Strength, 33 minutes, heart rate 94/120, 71 calories. Fit Bit worked lousy for this and I am lucky I got something in. I have grandchildren here today little one is lifting weights and adjusting my barbell :) Kelly did not have the live workout up. I could have done it off my laptop.
Solo Dumbbell Strength
3 sets of each pair of moves Kelly uses 20# throughout, but I opted for 15 for some of it. 12 reps all moves
snatch 15# dumbbell (2nd and 3rd set I did upright row) / flip curl 20#

split squat row 20#/ push press(I opted for upright row again)

skull crusher 20#/ bench press pullovers 20# (3rd set dropped to 15#)

finisher move only 1 set 15# dumbbell squat thrust, push up,frog squat up holding dumbbell switch hands repeat

Diane - is that the new workout KCM you are taking about? it looks great. How long are these workouts? Great job today. Have fun with our grandchildren.

I'm back.... so hard getting back into the routine after a little more than 2 weeks off. We did a week-long canoe/kayak trip through the Boundary Waters in MInnesota and then visited family for the rest of the time. Now I'm digging out at work and getting back into the swing of life post-vacation!

I decided to start August by signing up for RAW. This morning I did Weights #1 in her garage. I don't like starting with bicep work for some reason but other than that I liked the workout.

Looks like you all have been killing it with your workouts!!

Doreen - I am glad you are back. We were wondering what happened to you. I am glad you had fun on vacation. It's hard after 2 weeks getting back into a routine. Your vacation sounds amazing.

Belinda, no the was not the workout I was talking about. Kelly has done a lot of new ones. I need to get a couple of them down on paper that I have not taken the time to get down.

Doreen, I am glad that you are back. We were wondering where you were. It does take time to get back into the workout groove after a vacation like that. I like Raw Weights 2 a lot.

This morning I did Coffey Fit Raw Body Fit 1 using my laptop. I need a new hdmi cable as the one I have in the workout room kept dropping out. Kelly still has not got it up on the app yet, but she does say she is going to put it there. It was a fun, not too intense workout. I imagine if I wore a weight vest as mentioned it would be more so. They do not wear a weight vest though. This was 41 minutes, 170 calories, 2,627 steps, heart rate 112/152. I put on my vest this morning but before I got through the first round for some reason it was causing that burning nerve pain in my neck and trap area so I took it off. It was only the 4# one. I just did not want to get that started again. Afterward I did Lindsey Samper for neck and shoulder pain yoga, the 14 minute segment with the end of the first segment that I like for some more opening. So this was 17 minutes, heart rate 74/90, 20 calories. Total time 58 minutes 190 calories, 2,684 steps.
Grandchildren are here today and tomorrow. I was going to take them out for a walk, but it started pouring rain. Maybe the sun will come back out.

Doreen, did you see the post above from Attaboy about sandweight bags?

Belinda, nice work.

Today I did Coffey Fit Raw Your Moves #1 47 minutes (43 actual as I had to mess with my fitbit since 10 minutes in it said my heart rate was 65) 173 calories burned, heart rate 110/151, 2.182 steps. I used 8's and 15's like Cathe except altered some of the overhead presses and arnold presses. After lunch the grandchildren and I took Gertie and went for a walk then came back and my grandson 6 and I mowed my back yard. He likes pushing the push mower even though it is a struggle for him.

Belinda, nice work today. Rock'm Sock'm is a fun workout.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.