Like/review/verify/don't buy check in for 2016- 2024

From yesterday. I guess I forgot to post this.

Coffey Fit Raw Weights 2 2020
42:18 minutes supersets uses a bench or step
8,10,12 lb dumbbells 45 seconds for each exercise most 2 sets
Warm up

Legs

Squats 12# dbs 11 reps; 12 reps

Plie squats 12# dbs 12 reps pulses; 11 reps holding each

Deadlift hips back/squat/up 12# dbs 12 reps; 12 reps

Upper Body/ Abs

Bench press 12# dbs 12 reps; 12 reps

Explosive reverse flys seated 12# dbs 16 reps; 14 reps

Pullover stopping over chest 12 # dbs 12 reps; stopping past chest 12 reps

Seated supination curls Kelly lowers to 10’s I used 12’s 12 reps; 12 reps

Palms our curls (W curls) 10’s me 12’s 11 reps; 12 reps

Sit up push weights overhead on bench 10# dbs 11 reps; 12 reps I just held the weights and did the sit ups no overhead

Leaning back seated on bench hammer curls 1 set 10 # dumbbells

Russian twist holding 10# dbs seated on bench with knees up 1 set

Legs

Front lunges alternating 12# dbs 14 reps; 15 reps

Reverse lunges alternating 12# dbs 14 reps; 12 reps

Side lunges alternating 1 12# db 16 reps; 16 reps

Upper

Tate press 8# dbs 14 reps; 16 reps

Bentover lateral raises 8# dbs 13 reps; 14 reps

Bentover seated lateral raises 8# dbs 14 reps; 16 reps

Seated overhead press to triceps extension 8# dbs 13 reps; 14 reps

Abs on mat side to side crunch ; right/center/left center ; crunch/knees in/reverse crunch and hold 4 count; leg raise/knee in/legs out

Our air unit went out for upstairs (we have two) and I worked out with it 86 degrees this morning in my workout room. Add tired to that as Gertie woke us up barking because Amazon delivered a package at the door early and I had went to bed at 1:40. Anyway, I did Raw Cardio Crush #2 filmed outdoors workout, 32 minutes, 146 calories, 116 average, 158 max heart rate, 2,879 steps. I then did Step Boss I Max 4 timesaver no blasts, 29 minutes (actual 27 as I had to run downstairs and let Gertie out and wait because it is too hot to leave her out) 126 calories, heart rate 111/131 2,552 steps. I guess Fitbit was just not doing well or my heart rate was just staying lower. Total time 61 minutes, 5,431 steps, 272 calories. I was going to do the Step Boss Chair stretch, but by the time I was done I just wanted to shower and go downstairs where it is cooler. Maybe later. I made a Sprouts run and now am enjoying a fan and cooler downstairs temp. My neck hurt so excruciatingly bad last night. Much better this morning though. Thankfully. I am hoping taking GLA supplement Borage oil will help some.
Can't believe how hot I was upstairs and now I am sitting downstairs with the fan and air at 77 and I have goosebumps!!

Doreen the supersets workout looks great.

Belinda, nice work on SBF today and yesterday. Any other rotation plans coming up?

I did Sydney Cummings Upper Body Pull workout today. This is the complement to the Upper Body Push and HIIT from a couple days ago.

Of course I liked this one better but that's because I like back work better than chest work.

Yesterday I didn't post but my son and I did some mountain biking trails at Mount Herman Preserve. Really enjoyed those trails - some uphill but lots of flowing trails through the trees and scrub oak.

Good morning,

I am still here.Thanks everyone about my mother in law. It means a lot to us.

This week I will take a active revery. Still keeping up with SBF rotation. I am on week 3.

Today I will do SBF Planks + Abs. BBL!

I will be back to catch up on personals.

Reactions: WD
I tried out a new instructor from you tube this morning. She has a lot of step workouts posted too which is why I ended up trying this one. This was a full body weights - her moves were good and her instruction good. It was just annoying how she kept talking to the people that where apparently following her live stream. I'll see how her step workouts are.

Today I did the same workout as Debbie, Raw Cardio Overload #2 35 minutes, 202 calories, heart rate 133/169, 3,287 steps. I wore my 4# vest throughout. I then did Kelly's 30 MTF one on one Cardio Sculpt Overload workout #1, I know I have done this before, but I could not find a description of the moves that I had done. Anyway this was 29 minutes, 127 calories, heart rate 121/160, 1,595 steps. It might not be completely accurate as during the last round of moves my watch went to 70 for the heart rate then dropped out till I finally moved it a tiny bit and tightened the band since it was starting to feel loose. I also did 20 minutes of Lindsey Samper add on moves and some rolling and leg stretches which was 18 calories. Total time was 84 minutes, 347 calories, 4,882 steps.

30 Minutes to Fitness Kelly Coffey Cardio Sculpt Overload workout #1 Kelly uses 2# dumbbells for boxing, a 12.5 # dumbbell for the compound moves, not sure what the vest is. I think she said 6# on her website or the facebook check in. I used 8# today for this
warm up 3 minutes
light dumbbells hook/knee boxing
lower body weight curtsy back kick
heavy dumbbell compound 12 # squat/press

low impact cardio insole/ heel/insole
light dumbbells boxing upper cut/ twist/knee 3#
1/4 squat tap out
heavy dumbbell 12# bend/row/curl

hop /knee pulls /side to side step
light dumbbells 3# boxing inside uppercut/uppercut
body weight legs squat/reverse lunge/squat/kick
heavy 12 # squat out snatch ( I did cleans instead)

Good afternoon,

We walked almost 3 miles early in the morning. I also did SBF D17 Interval 8 = 31 min.

Have a great day and workout.

This morning I only had a short amount of time before I eye surgeon follow up appointment. He sure is a lot more thorough with exams and stuff than the ophthalmologist I had. Every time I go in I get an eye check. When I go back for the field vision next month they said they will dilate my eyes. They did not do that at the arthritis center when they did one. Glad to know ahead of time as I will try and get my husband to go with me. I did Cathe Fit Split Low Impact Cardio Premix, 27 minutes, heart rate 123/150, 132 calories, 2,126 steps.

Belinda, nice work on the SB rotation and getting in a long walk this morning :)

Good morning,

2.39 mile outdoor walk. I also did SBF D18 UB 7 = 10 min and UB Core + Stretch = 31 min is done.

Diane - are you getting surgery on your eye? Great job yesterday.

I will try to catch up later.

Today I did Coffey Fit Raw 888, 43 minutes, 202 calories, heart rate 126/156, 1,779 steps. This is 8 rounds of 8 moves and used 10# dumbbells for some of the moves and a med ball (optional) I used 8# ball no hitting the floor from upstairs. I also did Raw Cardio Tone stopping at the toning, 19 minutes, 117 calories, heart rate 142/164, 2,014 steps. I finished with Lindsey Samper yoga doing the chair stretches and adding some of the moves from the other segments, 23 minutes, 22 calories, 20 steps. Total time was 85 minutes, 341 calories, 3,813 steps.

Belinda, no, I had the eyelid surgery back in March and it was just a follow up visit. Plus I need the visual field test again next month for taking hydroxychloraquine. I have much more field vision around the sides after getting the eyelids raised so I can see better. :)

Hi,

Today I did SBF D19 Interval 2.

Diane - oh...what's wrong with your eyelids? Did you hurt yourself? Hope you can see better if they raise your eyelids.

I will see you all tomorrow. Relaxing day for me today.

Hi,

This morning we walked outside. It was so hot outside. Need to start walking at 6 a.m. I also did SBF D20 Strong Back.

Have a great weekend.

Good morning,

All Out Low Impact Hiit plus SBF barre workout is done.

Where are you guys?

That's it for me today. Have a great Monday everyone.

Good morning,

Today was RWH PH 1 on the rotation, I went for a 3 mile power walk instead. I also did ICY Core #1. I still have to do SBF Tabata.

Diane and Doreen - where are you guys? I hope all is well

Happy Hump Day, everyone.

Today I did Cathe Party Rockin Step #2, 55 minutes, heart rate 120/156, 263 calories :rolleyes: (I kept having to adjust the Fitbit on my arm and at the end it stayed the same calories for 3 minutes while I kept running around and jumping trying to get it to move and then it jumped up 3 calories, so weird)4,800 steps.
I then did Two the Max solid step segment as I wanted to have at least 300 calories out of this workout. This was only 8 minutes, 41 calories, heart rate 123/145, 760 steps.
I finished with Lindsey Samper yoga neck and shoulder pain I believe it is number 8 and stopped at 16 minutes, 15 calories, heart rate 87/101.

Belinda, I am here. I keep getting side tracked with things and forgetting to come back and post. I was wondering about Doreen. I know she had said something about vacation and thought that might be why we are not seeing her. I should do another walking workout. I will see how my legs feel tomorrow after today's step. My eyelids just over the last couple of years started drooping over the outside corners. Funny thing was I just thought it was my old age and I would have to live with it. I could see the shadow of the eyelid over my eye and kept thinking I don't remember noticing that before. Then my daughter told me there was a correction for that. It was amazing, because when I first went out in my car after healing and swelling went down, I literally jumped because light was flashing on both sides of me and it was because my peripheral vision was letting me see the sidewalks passing by on each side. I thought at first there was a car of something right next to me close. Hard to explain, but it sure mad a difference in my vision. Normally if I had on my reading glasses, I could not see past the sides of my frames. I go for a field vision test next month. It had to be approved by medicare that it was needed. I am really happy with it.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.