Like/review/verify/don't buy check in for 2016- 2024

Finished my workout. I slept way to late, but I guess I needed it after the head and neck pain. I did Raw Step 3 changing up the weight a bit so no overhead shoulder presses or upright rows. I just did side to side squats and biceps curls for those spots. this was 44 minutes, 217 calories, heart rte 123/158, 4,375 steps. I then did Merge Yoga Good Posture neck and shoulder focus just the first half which is neck focus, 33 minutes, heart rate 74/88, 33 calories. I liked most of this as there was a lot of making sure you are lengthening through the neck and some tractioning through moves. The part I was worried about is the lying on a yoga block and tilting the head back to the floor and lying there. I could not do this without supporting my head with my hands and not going back so far. It was painful. Hopetully it was all good and I don't pay for it in the end. Also, I have read that plow is not a good move for the neck. I will be using it more providing it does not lead to another day of pain. I will try the neck later. I also have another marked that I wanted to do. Total time was 77 minutes, calories burned 250.

Doreen, I checked and I don't have Ice downloads. I was going to see if there was a problem with mine. I remember I purchased most of those one or two at a time off of Amazon. I will check out the dvd and see.

Belinda, nice work today.

Good morning,

L4 D4 Full Body Hiit = 37 min plus SBF Day 5 Cadio Barre 4 = 31 min is done.

I will be back with personals.

Reactions: WD
I must have forgot to post yesterday. I did Raw Cardio Tone 104 calories, Fit Split Mixed Impact cardio, and Kelly Muscle Up abs yesterday.
Today I did Jessica Smith Burn Fat and Have Fun step and stride 29 minutes, 142 calories and Lindsey Samper Yoga therapy for neck and shoulders 14 minutes.

Hi everyone,

I walked 2 miles outside, it was hot outside. I also did SBF D7 Active/Relax stretch = 15 min + Lower Body Stretch Target = 9 min.

I am starting L4 Week 8 tomorrow.

Hope you all had a safe 4th of July yesterday. I will be back tomorrow.

Good morning,

L4 Week 8 Day 1 Chest + Back Circuit plus SBF Day 8 Week 2 Adv. Barre Cardio = 40 min of the TB Barre 2020 challenge is done.

Have a great Monday everyone. BBL to catch up on personals.

Today I am somewhat better. I did Jessica Smith Walk Strong 4 mile power walk, 76 minutes, heart rate 130/176(not bad since my resting heart rate this morning was 58 to start) 7,602 steps. I got in 3.25 miles. So far I can never get in 4 miles with this, even when I up it into some jogs and move through breaks at a quicker pace. I then did Lindsey Samper Yoga Therapy Neck and Shoulder pain #11 and also a bit of stretching for my hip flexors and quads. I sat way too much this weekend. Total time today was 1 hour 47 minutes, 467 calories, 7,695 steps.
I am hoping to get a little housework in today and get to bed early for my appointment in the morning.

Belinda, nice job doing the Lift 4 workout and SBF barre challenge.

Good morning,

L4 week 8 D2 Legs lift and SBF D9 week 2 Upper Body 4 is done. I am almost done with Lift 4 :)

Diane - I am glad you feeling better. Hope your appointment goes well today.

I will try to be back later.

This morning I did Fit Split kickboxing and then the first section of Fit Split low impact cardio (up until she pulls out the discs - I don't have discs outside).

This morning I had an appointment early so I did a not so sweaty workout when I got home. I did Fit Tower Advanced Legs, Glutes, and Core, 50 minutes, heart rate 91/140, 80 calories,355 steps, followed by To the Mat Legs and Glutes Timesaver All Ball, 21 minutes, 28 calories, heart rate 88/108, 129 steps. I finished with Lindsey Samper Safe Stretches, 19 minutes, 20 calories, 65 steps. Total time 90 minutes, 128 calories, 549 steps.

Doreen, I doubt discs would work outside unless you have a rug or something. Nice work today.

Belinda, nice work today. So, how long does it take you to do two rotations at the same time?

Diane - you mean time wise? Most L4 workouts range from 30 min to 40 min long. Week 8 had one 40 min workout. SBF workouts are mostly 15 to 30 min. I try to keep my workouts at 60 min a day. I do post my workout times. L4 is a 8 week program. I am in my last week. SBF is a 42 day rotation. Hope this helps.

Good morning,

SBF D10 Week 2 Barre 8 = 33 plus Day 11 Countertop UB/Quick Planks = 22 min is done.

Great job on your workouts girls.

Have a great day everyone.

Today I did Kelly Coffey Cardio Quick Fix both combined, 48 minutes, 250 calories, heart rate 124/170, 4,957 steps. I need to get ready for my appointment this afternoon. I will try to get back here later.

Nothing has changed on the nodules on my lung so I go back in 9 months. My grandson will be here for awhile early tomorrow so I am not sure if I will do a workout or not. I intend to get up and dressed to spend time with him as I have not seen the younger grandchildren much since all of this craziness has been going on.

Good morning,

L4 Day 3 Shoulders/Arm Circuit is done. Couldn't help myself, lol. Needed to follow the program to the T :)
Off to my hair appointment.

I will be back later.

Today is a rest day. Not much sleep last night. I think my Fitbit said 5 hrs and 3 minutes when I looked at it. Funny I was groggily walking up the hall and almost bumped into my husband who was just coming in from work. He got home late because he had to make a trip back to work for something. Fortunately my Fitbit alarm worked this time. It didn't work on Tuesday morning when I had to get up early for the heart CT so I was scrambling to get ready to go. I played with my grandson this morning till his mother and sister were done at the dentist. Hopefully tomorrow I get a decent workout in. I did do Lindsey Samper yoga the full body strength and flexibility this evening. Need to vacuum and go to bed as I have the freezer repair guy coming tomorrow afternoon.

Good morning,

I just finished my last workout in Lift 4 Full Body Hiit. I am getting ready for a walk.

I will be back later to catch up on personals.

I did the first 30 minutes of this workout this morning. It was set up in supersets with a weight move followed by a complementary cardio move (like Ripped with Hiit's Legs workout). I would have liked to have finished the entire workout but ran out of time. I saved it to finish later hopefully.

Good morning,

I forgot to mention I did SBF D12 TB Interval = 32 min too. Today I did SBF D13 W2 Adv. LB Circuit + Booty 2 = = 30 min total.

Great job on your workouts everyone.

That's it for me today. I will try to check in later.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.