Like/review/verify/don't buy check in for 2016- 2024

CL #71 Pedal to the Metal this morning. I told myself I was only going to do 20 minutes and then do something else but then I ended up doing the entire class. I think its a mental think about cardio machines - I think I'm going to get bored so I give myself an "out"

Reactions: WD
My friend is here to visit and pick up some workout dvd's I no longer can do. She is going to be here until next week. We did CL #272 Love Me Some Kickboxing. It was very fun, did all the high impact jumping on my rebounder. Worked out great. Really liked the kickboxing combos a lot. Got a high cal burn on that one.

Today I did Jessica Smith 30 Minute Power Walk and her Gentle Yoga Back and Chest Flow. Doctor appointment tomorrow and my heart CT Monday.

Belinda some day I will do Cathe Live Again. How many workouts does she have now. I did the month by month twice. I get bored after awhile and want something else.

Doreen, usually I think I may not do the whole equipment workout and then I keep pushing on to the end anyway. I do wish I enjoyed them more. I used to love getting on my treadmill and running hard on it. Later I would just jog and read or watch some television. Now I just do not want to do it that much. I will say Kellys Raw workouts move a faster for me with the weight, boxing, kettlebell etc. in between.

Good morning,

My friend came over and we did CL #118 Long & Sculpted legs. This one would be great for a travel lower body minus the stability ball. Although on second thought you probably could do it on a chair/table. The stability was very repetitive. She kept doing a ton of leg lifts on the ball, after that she did 8 sets of 8 reps. I feel like my legs are going to fall off. I do a lot of barre workouts, I had to take a break by set 6. I did lower body barre yesterday, lol.

Diane - I hear you on getting bored. I am on a Cathe kick right know, I am sure eventually I will get bored and need to do something else. I believe she has 274.

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in today. BBL!

Belinda, my boredom goes for a lot of things. When I did Les Mills I loved it at first, but then was ready for a change by the end of the month. Cathe's was like that once I tried out a lot of the newer workouts I was ready to wait awhile for something else. There was just a few I repeated.

Good morning,

This morning my friend and I did CL #78 Power Step. This one was a lot of fun. This one would be worth buying if you like step. I need to write down all the workouts I like and either buy or revisit them when I sign up next year. I also did SBF UB Fire, it was mostly planks and abs.

Diane - I do get bored easily. Like you, I get excited at first than after I while I get bored. I know what you mean. I felt that way about LM, BB, SBF and Cathe.

Doreen - we almost did that one you did yesterday, it looked like it had some abs in it. I already worked my abs this morning. I passed. Great job!

BBL!

CL 251 Total Body Giant Sets 3 his morning. This is a good total body lifting workout. You do a grouping of lower body, repeat it, then a grouping of upper body, repeat it, then a new grouping of lower body and repeat and a new group of upper body and repeat. I gave it 5 stars

Good morning,

CL Circuit Crush # 198 is done. The workout was 6 rounds no repeats, upper/lower/core and cardio. I did most of the high impact on my rebounder. Their wasn't nothing new, the workout was fun.

Diane - enjoy your workout today.

Doreen - I bought the CL Giant set workout. Actually I bought all the CL Giant Sets workouts. Need to pull it out next week. Nice job today.

I will be back later.

This morning I did Kelly Coffey Cardio Quick Fix 54 minutes(an extra 10 minutes because I paused my Fit Bit to go let the dog run outside only to bark at something which was apparently urgent) Anyway when I realized when I was done doing both workouts I went back to where I had forgot to turn it back on so I cold get a more accurate reading. This was 316 calories(way less than usual?) met 6.5, 5,550 steps. I followed with Jessica Smith Gentle Yoga neck and shoulders flow 21 minutes as I added some rolling on my shoulders with the therapy balls. Total time was 75 minutes, 348 calories.

Doreen, I didn't realize the workouts could be rated. That is interesting to know.

Belinda, purchasing all of the Giant Sets was a good idea for strength workouts.

Diane- I have my own online data base that I keep track of which ones I've done and rank them there.

Good morning,

Workout is done. My friend came over early, glad she did. Have lots to do today. Anyway, workout for today was CL #192 Adv. Step Choreography. What a fun step workout. I plan on buying this one. Loved it! Now I am looking forward to Cathe's new step workouts.

Diane - I bought all those CL workouts when Cathe first started selling them. I have more than enough, lol. I also bought all the PHA's.

Doreen - I have something similar set up.

That's it for me today. Have a great weekend everyone. I still need to get a stretch in.

I did CL 95 total body barbell and bands this morning...well- parts of it. I skipped through the biceps and quit before the core section. It's 70 minutes in total so I was trying to shorten it. I also did hip thrusts instead of the pile squats. Pike squats feel funny on my knees so that's my way of working hip thrusts in because Cathe never does them!

Today I did a short workout. I did Kelly Coffey Trim Down workout 1 24 minutes, 132 calories, heart rate average 135, max 152, 1,554 steps using 8# dumbbells. I then did Jessica Smith Gentle Yoga knees and hips, 22 minutes, 36 calories. Total time 46 minutes, 168 calories. I just am so tired from lack of sleep and coughing. I sure hope that steroid kicks in soon. I wrapped Christmas presents this afternoon.

Doreen, I wonder why Cathe does not do hip thrusts. I hadn't thought about it before.

Belinda, I do like the PHA's. I Thought about getting some of the live downloads when Cathe had the deals, but just didn't. To many other things to think about :)

Good morning,

SBF D21 Stretch 4 is done. I needed that stretch.

Diane - I only bought the Cathe Live workouts thinking I would use them in Hawaii. That didn't worked out, lol. Bought them and haven't done one yet. I need to go through all the ones I bought soon. I bought a lot too :( Oh well!

Have a wonderful Sunday, everyone. See you all tomorrow.

CL 55 Low impact cardio + strength with step. This was step cardio with no choreography (like the section on To the Max and Athletic conditioning). Then we did a couple sections of compound lifts with the step and then upper body weights. The first 20 minutes with the step cardio was fairly tough since no choreography she just keeps it moving. I'm starting to swap out bent over rows for rear delt flies. She uses rear delt flys for back quite a bit in the live classes but I can go heavier on bent over rows so would prefer to do that instead.

Good morning,

CL # 274 Power legs is done. Not bad! I did all the high impact jumps on my rebounder. That thing comes in handy, lol. I also did SBF D23 TTT UB Sleek. My friend has to go back to DC on Thursday :( Tomorrow will be my last day doing CL. I probably will sign up soon. Like the workouts and lots of variety.

Doreen - looks like you getting some good CL workouts in.

Diane - have a great workout today.

Have a great day and workout everyone.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.