Like/review/verify/don't buy check in for 2016- 2024

Good morning,

This morning I did SBF Leg Work using Barre moves = 30 min. This week I only will do barre and walk. My sinus is still bordering me, I think the meds are finally kicking in. Will take it easy this week. I will go for another walk outside later.

I will be back later.

Reactions: WD
This morning I did CL #19 Total Body Sculpt. Good complete body barbell and dumbells

I see Michelle Dozios is releasing a new series of 30 minute workouts. Just her doing the workouts. I checked out the clips but I think they look to basic so I think I'll pass!

This morning I did Coffey Fit Raw Step 3, 44 minutes, 304 calories, met 8.3, heart rate average 145, max 170, 4,101 steps. I modified some of the weight work in between the step segments. I wore my 4# vest. That is all that I did because I thought that I had grandchildren coming over. They will probably be over tomorrow so I spent time getting the house cleaned and things ready for family Thanksgiving day.

Things have been busy. We cleaned out some stuff and set up our Christmas tree and decorations. Preparing for family etc..

Belinda, I have a hard time getting very excited about new workouts because they are all rather repetitive. It would be nice to have some new style, new music or something. I don't know. I waste a lot of time looking and trying to get in the mood for a workout.

Doreen, you are really taking advantage of the Cathe Live workouts. I may do that again soon.

Good morning,

SBF D9 Upper Body 3 is done. The workout was standing upper body. My shoulders are about to fall off, lol.

Diane - I hear you on getting in the mood for a workout. I been there so many times. I just get bored with the repetition/music. Maybe we just have to many workout dvd's. I did enjoy using my kids gym and doing my own thing. Listen to my own music. I could totally do that. Great job getting your house done. I have my kids here today until Sunday.

Waving Hi to Doreen.

Good morning,

SBF D10 Barre Hiit = 27 min is done. In-between lower body barre she did 1 min intervals, all where low impact. I will try to go for a walk later. I also did some leg ext./curls/ leg abductions/squats w/calve raises/15-20 reps/3 sets.

Wishing you all a happy Thanksgiving tomorrow. I will workout tomorrow.

Yesterday I did Party Rock'n Step 1, 55 minutes, 353 calories, heart rate average 141, max 173, 5,022 steps met 7.0. I then did Jane Adams 7 for your day practices Morning Yoga, 18 minutes, heart rat 86 average, 107 max, 21 steps, 30 calories, met 2.0. Total time 73 minutes, 383 calories, 5,043 steps.

I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving. There is lots to be thankful for. Today is my rest day.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone,

This morning I did SBF Upper Body 5 with DD. It was a lot of planks and shoulder in this one. Than we did Bring Sally Up Thighs. After that I hit heavier weights working my shoulders & abs.

I am beat from cooking all day long. We all decided to go out to eat next year instead cooking all day long, lol.Time to relax.

There is a lot to be thankful for too. Happy Thanksgiving!

Good morning,

SBF Gratitude 2019 D12 LB Mixed Cardio plus standing abs is done.

Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving. BBL!

Today I did some new workouts I purchased on Amazon Prime Video. Jessica Smith Cardio Abs ( I am thinking this came from a set (10 pounds down? as she has a link to 10# down nutrition on it) 26 minutes, heart rate 141 average, 170 max, met 8.6, 167 calories, 2,365 steps. I followed with Jessica Smith Gentle Yoga for flexibility and balance flow #1 neck and shoulders, 20 minutes, 31 steps, met 2.0, 35 calories, followed by flow 2 21 minutes, chest and back, 27 steps, met 2.0, 36 calories. I did the first one and purchased the second because I really liked it and there were moves in here I did in PT. I then did Jessica Smith You tube Total Body stress relieving stretch and some PT exercises, 27 minutes, met 2.0, 32 calories, 80 steps. Total time 94, 270 calories, 2,455 steps. No workout on Thanksgiving.

Belinda, I don't think we would be able to take all 17 of us out to eat on Thanksgiving. Everyone brings things. It is a lot of work though. Day before prep and the day of cooking.

Today I did SBF Abs on the wall + Relaxation Stretch. BBL!

Diane - there are only 5 of us :) Everyone helped cook, since DIL is gluten, dairy sensitive. We had to cook for DIL and one for us TG. It was a challenge, but everything turned out very good. We cooked everything on TG, not prep the day before, lol.

Today I did Jessica Smith Walk Strong and Have Fun: Ready Steady Go, 31 minutes, 203 calories, 3,091 steps heart rate average 143, max 165. I then did Walk Strong Have Fun: Step and Stride, 30 minutes, 205 calories, 3,145 steps. I finished with Jessica Smith Gentle Yoga Neck and Shoulder Flow, 19 minutes, heart rate 93 average, 114 max, 35 calories. Total time was 80 minutes, 6,254 steps, 443 calories.
This afternoon I started having chills an a fever :( We have plans tomorrow to go to an art show.

Belinda, Family members bring things so my part was cooking the turkey, ham, potato salad, lemon pie, and waldorf salad. Oh, and I baked sweet potatoes ahead and then added topping on TG. I saved a bit for me without marshmallows. There is so many choices, everyone should be able to do well. My granddaughter bought a butternut squash dish with herbs that was good. I still have some. Odd thing was everyone that bought pies, did not bring traditional pies. No pumpkin or apple. One of my other granddaughters bought pineapple pie and chocolate banana pie. Fortunately one of my grandson's was given a small blueberry pie and I had some with ice cream. I had been looking forward to that splurge. I also ate pecan pie. Put the rest in the freezer. I don't need anymore. I was feeling ill after I ate the blueberry yesterday. I do not do well with too much dairy.

Good morning everyone,

Can't believe it's already December. Yesterday DH and I took our dog for a long walk, it was cold outside. I thought my ears gonna fall off, lol Need to remember to bring a hat or something for my ears. Got up early to get my workout in before DH and I headed out for today. Today is my 36th Anniversary :)

I did a 20 min SBF stretch.

Diane - my son and DIL come a few day's before TG. DD come the day before. We talked about what to cook and bake since my daughter in law is sensitive to all kinds of food :( They all helped with cooking and baking. I made the turkey, gravy, mash potatoes (2 different way's :( I also made a German style salad w/ homemade dressing, Brussel sprouts, I made a German soup (from scratch) for my DS. I ended up another batch so my DIL could eat the soup too. She loves it. I also showed them how to make the soup. It usually take me a long time to make it by myself. They both got the hang of making the German pancake soup. It's really like a homemade noodle soup. I also made homemade bone broth that goes along with the soup. DD and DIL made everything else gluten free. The cake, mac and cheese (one was for DIL the other for my son and DH) gluten free stuffing. We made enough to feed an Army, lol. Of course, everyone took leftover food home. I still have enough to the next few day's. We only had one gluten dairy free pumpkin cake. We all loved it :) I still have the cake in the freezer I made at the baking class. My neighbor is having another cookie xmas party. I will bring the cake. This way I only have one piece :) You guys had a lot of cake :) Sorry the cake made you sick :)

Have a wonderful day, everyone.

Good morning,

Gym Style Chest & Triceps Superset premix - 31 min is done. I will go for a short walk shortly.

I am keeping my workouts light this week. Work is going to be busy the next few weeks.

Have a great workout and day everyone.

Just dragging this morning. I didn't feel well yesterday - something I ate I think. I did CL 38 Low Impact Hiit Circuit. I kept the weights on the compound moves light but this was still really hard for me this morning. Just tired I guess.

Today I did Coffey Fit Raw Box and Pump 3 Lower Body. This was a really fun workout. I know I will be using it quite a lot. I had previewed it yesterday and wrote down the format. This was 58 minutes, heart rate 130 average, 170 max, 3550 steps, 319 calories, met 6.0. I used Kelly's weights. I also did Jessica Smith Gentle Yoga neck and shoulder flow 19 minutes, 35 calories, met 2.0, heart rate average 90, max 106, 10 steps. I really like the two segments I have purchased. I would like to get the lower body flow. Total time was 77 minutes, 354 calories, 3,560 steps.
I forced myself to go out bundled up and bought some Sambuca melts. More vitamin C. I had another C show up from Amazon that has zinc and some B vitamins in it after I came back from the store. No workout Sunday. I am hoping if I still feel bad I can get in to the doctor tomorrow. I may have to cancel my Heart CT scan Wednesday.

RAW BOX AND PUMP 57:23 minutes boxing upper body and lower weights
32# barbell, 12# and 10# dumbbells are used and near the end a loop band was used.
BOXING
Squats barbell
Squat 12# dbs
plie hold lit heels 10# dbs held together in front
BOXING
Barbell deadlift 32#
Reverse lunges 12# dbs
Good Mornings dumbbells on shoulders knees bent 10# dbs
BOXING
Front Lunge 32# barbell
Bulgarian Split Squats 12# dbs option of using a bench or step or doing on the floor
Curtsy Lunge 10# dbs
BOXING
Loop band work
side to side step
squat side to side
kick leg back alternating
BOXING
Loop Band Work
Side lying clam shell
Bridge with loop open and close knees
Stretch

Doreen, I hope you feel better and get your energy back.

Belinda, it was the pie that made me feel ill. I was already not feeling really well and that pie with ice cream which I rarely eat did not hit well. We always have way more food than everyone will eat. I think the sweet potatoes are going in the trash when I clean out this stuff. My older daughter made green bean casserole and came early. She put it in the oven and it did not get done. It was sad because she just dumped it instead of keeping it. I usually only eat a tiny bit. I like it, but it has a lot of sodium in it. I like those little crunchy onions they put on it. That is nice that you all cooked together. My mother used to cook bone in roasts and save the broth to put homemade noodles in. We always loved them. I did it when my children were small. Nice that you got a good walk in. I ordered a few presents while I was resting yesterday. I did go out with my husband for dinner and walked through the art display. Someone my husband works with had his work on display.

Good morning,

Gym Style Back & Bicep premix #2 = 35 min is done. I also did SBF abs.

Diane - sorry the pie made you sick. That's no fun. I have to admit I am getting a little sick of turkey. I made a Shepard Pie with all the leftovers we still have some for today, lol. We don't do gifts for xmas anymore only stocking stuffers. We gift each other during the year. We don't have grandchildren so that helps, lol.

I will be back to catch up on personals.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.