Like/review/verify/don't buy check in for 2016- 2024

Hi everyone,

I had a doctors appointment for my hip this morning. They took x trays. He thinks its my hip. I thought maybe the pain radiating from my lower back. Had that problem years ago. Have to wait and see. DH and I did our workout before, we did legs today.

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in after me.

Reactions: WD
Today I did Coffey Fit Raw Step Drills and compound moves using 12# dumbbells, 37 minutes, 258 calories, met 7.0, heart rate average 135, max 175, 2,634 steps. I then did Lite Stacked Sets Upper Body mix with the abs, 46 minutes, 222 calories, met 5.8, heart rate average 105, max 149. This is not exact as I forgot to start my Fit Bit at first. Total time was 83 minutes, calories burned 470

Good morning,

I thought I posted my workout this morning? Day 60 TB core is done.

Diane - thank you! My doc gave me some meds yesterday. I just want to know what's going on? Nice job yesterday.

I am going for my walk with my friend. I will check in later.

Doreen - it hurts constantly. It's worst when I sit down or do certain movements. At first I thought I pulled a muscle with all the butt/leg workouts in 80Day's. My hip is super tight for the last few weeks. I do hip stretches, it's not going away. Maybe it's my back? Who knows?

Today I did Lite Rev'd Up Rumble Extreme Double Calorie Crush mish mosh #1, 57 minutes, 378 calories, met 7.5, heart rate 137 average, max 166, 5,270 steps. I then did Lite Abs # 1 , 10 minutes, 40 calories, 50 steps. I finished off with Lite Extended Stretch # 1, 35 calories, 13 minutes, 32 steps. Total time was 80 minutes, calories burned 453, 80 minutes, 5,352 steps. I need to clean out the cabinet over the stove so we can install the microwave/convection/hood oven. It is heavy so our son is coming is coming over to help.

Belinda, I always feel worn out by the end of the day. Then a lot of the time at bedtime I get this surge of energy that I really wish I would not get. You know, that afternoon slump. I am going to drag myself outside in a bit to spray the yard. Tree pollen is getting to me though. I have been handling grass so far this year though with my natural allergy tablets. I looked at my sleep this week and I think it is more lack of sleep all week. I have went to bed much later, had a hard time falling asleep and then the alarm goes off at 5:30 and I am up. This cannot go on during the summer when I need lots of energy to keep up things and enjoy my grandchildren and daughter. I am going to "try" to do shorter workouts in the mornings. It makes since though that if their is inflammation and even a pinched nerve that things around the area would get tighter. Maybe ice and heat would help. As I mentioned on the other check in, ice blocks is what I used. The same goes for my neck when it is painful. It seems to help the inflammation and the pain lets up.

Doreen, I bookmarked that link. I wish at times I had a way to share my downloads, but have not ever tried to do so. I just loan out my dvds and hope that I get them back.

I will do D61 Cardio after my coffee.

Diane - I am kinda worn out lately too? Not sure, what's going on? I fell asleep last night at 8 pm :( Than I wake up around 2 am can't go back to sleep. I hear you on the energy, I feel the same way. I tried everything with my hip. Stretching, rolling, muscles cream, icing...nothing helped. And off course, I keep everything low impact and light with the weights. It's just getting frustrating. My doc gave my some arthritis meds. My doc told me I had also arthritis in my lower back :( Getting old. Have you check your thyroids? About 2 years ago...I felt very worn out. Couldn't sleep, constantly tired. My thyroid was a messed up.

Off to get my workout in.

I am back: workout is done.

Have a wonderful day and workout. I will try to be back later. Sorry, I have no time for personals right now. I will try to be back later.

Belinda- Sorry to hear about your hip/back. I just wondered as you hadn't mentioned it before but seem to be keeping going on 80DO.

Diane - I would agree on the thyroid. I used to drag every afternoon (for years- since college) and just thought it was the way I was. I would fall asleep every time I got in the car, sat down, etc. I randomly mention something to my Dr and they put me on thyroid meds. Now I can actually stay awake in the car and movies, etc. They just lowered my dose and this week I have been dragging again in the afternoons - I'm afraid they lowered it too much!

This morning I did a Bootcamp Circuit from SSoD outside. I should have looked at the description closer as I needed a resistance band but didn't have one. So I had to try to mimic with dumbells but I would have worked better with the band. This one she really hit the shoulders hard! I can't really find any on the app that really hit the lower body. Cathe is the best for that I think.

In other news I pre-ordered STEPBOSS. Also thinking I'll not pre-order KCM's summer releases and wait and see what reviews are like for them.

Doreen - I think I mention it a few weeks ago that my hip is very tight and I am doing lots stretching. For the last few years I always have back problems, it always hurts. It started when we lived in Germany, long time ago. I do keep everything low impact/not go to extreme heavy with my weights especially back exercises. It only takes one wrong move. I am the opposite with my thyroid meds, they keep upping it. How much are you taking? Did you buy dvd's/downloads or just downloads?

Today I did Raw Just Step, 24 minutes, 2,211 steps, average heart rate 145, max 182, 170 calories, met 8.3. I then did Cathe Lite Pyramid Pump Lower Body, 51 minutes, heart rate average 105, max 147, 1,093 steps, 219 calories. I finished off with Raw Foam Roller, 24 minutes, met 2.0, 45 calories. Total time was 99 minutes, 434 calories, 3,431 steps.
Pyramid Pump Lower
all 12,10,8,10,12 reps
rear slide lunges 8,10,12,10,8 # dbs
step ups 10,12,15,12,10 # dbs
side slide lunges 10,12,15,12,10# dbs
elevated lunges 3 risers high step 10,12,15,12,10 # dbs
sliding cross back lunges 8,10,12,10,8 # dbs
deadlifts 10,12,15,12,10# dbs
calf raises 10# dbs 30 reps, 12# dbs 25 reps, 15# dbs 20 reps. 12# dbs 25 reps, 10# dbs 30 reps

Hi everyone,

I did Day 62 Booty this morning. We are going and met up with friends. I will not be around much today.

Diane - good job yesterday. Have a great workout today.

Doreen - that's fantastic you got the STS TB. One of my favorites. Great premixes too.

Have a wonderful weekend, everyone.

This morning I did Kelly Coffey Raw Kettlebell workout that she just put up. She put it under cardio, but it has strength work as well. I am sore today so dropped weight a bit on some stuff. This is 42 minutes (51 me for writing the moves down) met 7.0, 310 calories, heart rate average 112, max 153, 1,364 steps. I followed this with 21 Day Fix Extreme Yoga, 31 minutes, met 3.0, 75 calories, 90 steps. Total time was 82 minutes, 385 calories, 1,454 steps.
Kettle bell Raw 20 on 10 off tabata 4 rounds each move Kelly uses 20# and 30# kettle bells, but does drop to a 12# dumbbell for triceps after starting heavier
basic swing 20# 4 rounds
scale dead lift 30# right, left right left (I used 25#)
single swings 20# right, left, right left
squat upright row 30# (me 25#)
20# alternating swings 4 rounds
curls right, left, right ,left 20# (I used 20# rt, lt, 15# rt, lt)
figure 8 's 20#
overhead triceps extensions 20# (Kelly drops to 12# me 15 on 3rd rnd then she does triceps extensions with the 12# dbs final rnd I stayed with 15)
double swings 30# 2 rnds then 20# 2 rnd
1 arm row 30# right, left, right ,left
reverse lunge pass through alternating 20#
plank holds holding horns of kettlebell ( I lay mine on it's side to spare my wrists)

Belinda, enjoy your time with friends today.

This morning I did a little workout room cleaning after a Sydney Cummings Youtube workout. I pulled a stack of DVDs I am going to send to the thrift. I never should have bought them but hey- live and learn!

Quick check in. Had a lot of fun with my friends yesterday. Today I am taking a rest day.

Diane - we had a fun day/evening yesterday. Weather was perfect.

Doreen - I need to go do the same. Go through all my dvd's and donate them. Great job!

Have a great evening, everyone.

Doreen, I was going through some of my dvds looking for something for my friend to start with for strength. I pulled out Cathe's workout that has basic step and strength work. She does not have a step though. She is coming over Tuesday morning. As I looked I do not see many workouts of Cathe's that do not use a step or some piece of equipment. Metabolic doesn't so I may loan her Fit Split Metabolic. I don't want her overwhelmed. Funny that I look at workouts that I have not done in years.

Belinda, I hope that you enjoyed your rest day and am glad that you had fun yesterday.

Today was my rest day and I did 18 minutes of Raw Stretch.

Good morning,

D63 AAA is done. The countdown begins...17 more workouts to go :)

Diane - I hope you enjoyed your rest day as well.

Have a great Monday, everyone. BBL!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.