Like/review/verify/don't buy check in for 2016- 2024

Hi everyone,

D49 AAA is done.

Diane - tomorrow is my birthday :) My son and daughter in law are coming today. You are right no matter what I will have fun. Great workout yesterday. I like the Stacked Upper Body workouts.

Doreen - lucky you for finding RIP 90 at a thrift store. Great job!

Hi to everyone that checks in after me. Have a great day and workout, everyone.

Reactions: WD
Not super motivated this morning so I did JS Walk Strong 3 cardio boogie (a walking workout) and then added on 15 mintues from an Max 30 cardio.

Today I did the new May Ripped and Ride Raw workout, this was fun and time went by fast. It moved from around 4 minute spin segments to the heavy bag. She does say you can shadow box with dumbbells. I wore my combat gloves. This was 43 minutes, heart rate was 122 average and 152 max, met 7.0, 273 calories, 2,797 steps. I then did Kelly's Slim sculpting core and abs premix with the 15# kettle bell, 32 minutes, 132 calories, met 4.5, 466 steps, heart rate was 103 average, 139 max. I finished off with Kellys Body Design Yoga, 13 minutes, 37 calories met 3.0, 46 steps. Total time was 88 minutes, 442 calories, 3,309 steps.

Belinda, Happy Birthday tomorrow :) Have a wonderful time.

Doreen, I think we all have those days where being real motivated is elusive. Nice work though ;)

Quiick check in and I will try to get back later. My grandson is here and we are helping someone with moving this morning. I did Fit Split Time saver Low Impact Cardio, 27 minutes, heart rate average 122, max 152, 1,920 steps, met 7.5, 174 calories. I lowered the met from workout manager which was 8.5. I really do not get their mets because under the basic group cardio for low impact cardio it says 5.0 met. A lot of older workouts have lower mets from the new ones. Maybe method of the workout?

This morning I did a Studio Sweat Sculpting workout - 50 minutes. She started with 50 pushups and 100 situps- owie - I did pushups on my knees. The class was struggling with this one and I had to drop weight a couple times too. I'm sure its a good class but I didn't add to my favorites!

Good afternoon,

I had a great birthday yesterday. I ate way too much food :) Today I am back on track with my eating.

Today I did SBF stretch. I will rest of the day, I am very tired, we didn't get home until midnight. I guess I am getting old, lol.

Diane and Doreen - thank you for the birthday wishes.

Great job with your workouts yesterday and today.

Have a great Sunday! I will be back tomorrow.

Kettlebell with Olga this morning on SSoD for 35 mintues. Solid kettlebell work with a few twists thrown in. One I really liked was a lunge back and pass the KB under you leg then stand and swing it up to opposite shoulder and then oblique twist and repeat switching sides. It took me by surprise at the end of the class when she said now advanced do it again 2 times and intermediate do it again 1 time... like I was supposed to rewind and play it again.... I would have liked to but was out of time. I've noticed this about a couple of their classes. Sometimes the instructor and class appear to be moving on to do something else but they video stops and the graphic pops up to remind you to stretch on you own.

Today I did Raw cardio crush, 32 minutes, met 8.3, 220 calories, heart rate 136 average, 163 max, 2418 steps. I then did Lite Stacked Sets lower body, 42 minutes, met 6.0, heart rate average 112, max 149, 212 calories, 915 steps. I finished with Raw 2_cardio floor finisher (this is from sculpting rx) 18 minutes, met 5.5, 91 calories, heart rate 111 average, max 155, 723 steps. Total time 92 minutes, 523 calories, 4,056 steps.
I don't like typing on my tablet so will try to get back here tomorrow. I am having Internet problems with my laptop and the network adapter. It has been a busy weekend.

ood morning,

D52 Cardio is done. Everything was done in giant sets of 8 exercises, 8 rounds. The exercises were the same as in last week but in different oder. Doing 8 rounds was tough.

Diane - I was wondering why you didn't check in yesterday. Sorry about your internet. I hope you get it fixed.

That's it for me today.

Studio Sweat 30 minute spin this morning!

Diane- hope your internet gets fixed soon - such a bother when it doesn't work!

Belinda - 8 rounds of cardio sounds tough. I have trouble sticking with workouts that are just rounds of things - I get bored - or dread factor!

Doreen - it was tough. IMO. this one is the toughest workout. You do 8 rounds, 4 reps. She does like 8 exercises. So far, no dread factor. I was a sweaty mess.

Just a little break here:) I am already past 12,400 steps. I made a run to the store and raked up the ground and planted grass seed. Now to indoor work.
My workout today was Cathe Rock Out Knock Out with the heavy bag bonus, 65 minutes, met 8.10 (for me workout manager has it at 9.10 and it still did not coincide near my stats) 465 calories, 5,786 steps, heart rate average 136, max 168. This is my favorite kickbox workout that Cathe has done and has fun music. I then did Lite Body Weight and Bands calorie crush since it showed up on my door step right after kickbox. This was 16 minutes with the warm up and stretch, heart rate average 129, max 158, 1,206 steps, 114 calories. It is done with the fire walker loop. I almost think I would prefer it without, but it does add a bit of difficulty. I am just not so much a fan of jacks and stuff with the loop around my ankles. Most of it was okay though. It is different for a change. I then did Lite abs 2, met 5.0, 44 calories, 58 steps. Total time was 91 minutes, calories burned 623, 7,050 steps. I will incorporate that workout into my weight workout tomorrow without the calorie crush.

Belinda, glad that you had a great birthday. Those celebrations generally mean eating too much ;) We are having mothers day and a birthday for my now 5 year old grandson Sunday. I am sure I will end up eating too much. 8 rounds of 4 reps does not sound too bad. It would depend on how long the workout was. Nice that she changed it up to a different order.

Doreen, that kettlebell move does sound fun. It would have nice to know ahead of time that you were supposed to repeat the workout :) maybe next time.

Good morning,

D53 Legs is done. I liked all the other leg workouts, I am not sure if I like this one.

Diane - happy birthday to your grandson's. The workouts wasn't too bad, just tough :) Fantastic job yesterday.

That's it for me today. BBL! Getting ready for my walk.

I did a TRX and Resistance band workout from Studio Sweat on Demand this morning. This had some very tough single leg work in it on the TRX - pistol squats and bulgarian lunges and single leg burpees. The resistance band work was fairly standard but was good to give the lower body a break. My husband came in while I was trying to do the TRX core work and was laughing at me. Planks with feet in the straps is HARD! I keep taking breaks and he would say "she didn't quite" I wanted to throw something at him.

Today I did Cathe Lite Body Weight and Bands 44 minutes, heart rte average 110, max 141, met 5.0, 212 calories, 1,453 steps. I then did Lite Strong Body Stacked Sets 37 minutes, heart rate average 111, max 152, 185 calories, met 6.0, 936 steps. I finished off with Lite Extended Stretch 2, 11 minutes, 31 calories, 43 steps. Total time was 92 minutes 2,432 steps, 428 calories.
I liked the Body weight and Bands, but will most likely use it split and as a finisher for other workouts unless I am away and want to use it. There are some good uses for the bands and tubing. It might be better with the Calorie Crush added to it. I felt it for sure as I used Cathe's heavy tubing and a heavier loop band. Still the green band though to start with. I was afraid I was going to aggravate my neck.
Weights for Stong Body Stacked Sets Upper Body
First group
32 dips
12 triceps push ups off of the step with 3 risers
rotating kickbacks 10# dbs 10 reps
close grip bench/flat bench/combo 12# dbs 24 reps
chest flys 1 and a half 12# dbs 9 reps
plyo push ups on step 3 risers 12 reps
repeat
Second group
dumbbell front squeeze and press 8# dbs 12 reps
overhead press one and a half 12# dbs 8 reps
lateral raise one and a half 8# dbs 8 reps
lateral U raise 8# dbs 8 reps
hip huggers 12# dbs 16 reps
repeat
third group
pullovers one and a half 15# dbs 8 reps
double arm dead row 15# dbs 16 reps
1 hip hinge with back fly 3 times 10# dbs done 4 times
biceps curls 15# dbs 8 reps
8 point drop curls 12# dbs 16 reps
hammer curls 15# dbs 8 reps
reverse curls 12# dbs 8 reps
repeat

Doreen, I remember how tough the planks are and the pike with my feet in the TRX straps. One legged lunges with afoot in the strap is tough too. Great balance work.

Belinda, sorry that you did not like that leg workout. Hopefully the rest in the series are ones that you like.

forgot to mention...my husband gifted me with a pet painting class. I took it last night. I painted Brawler :( I painted him after a this picture. The painting class was super fun. a lot harder than I thought it would be. I had trouble painting Brawler at first, after while I just got into it. I didn't wanted to paint him with his harness on. I did a lot of adjustments

Attachments

• PHOTO-2019-05-08-15-55-28.jpg
    PHOTO-2019-05-08-15-55-28.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Brawler painting.jpg
    Brawler painting.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 0

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.