Like/review/verify/don't buy check in for 2016- 2021

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Debbie - if I see Cathe running a sale, I will let you know. Her sales prices are almost the same as her presale prices. You should use CL.

Doeeen - it's $119 for the visual RT. You only pay $102 for the Cathe Live for the year. The classes will be the same as her live. Here is the link, you have to scroll down https://cathe.com/announcing-cathes-first-ever-virtual-roadtrip/. I am a little nerves with zoom not working. Diane had trouble with school zoom. Your daughter done quicker with braces than with Invisalign. My Ortho told me it would only take me a year. Invisalign decided to mess with my bite, they widen it for some reason? By the time I am done I it's gonna be 3 years with Invisalign. My ortho thinks I will be done in 6 month. We shall see.

Reactions: WD

dmerz

Cathlete
yeah- true!! And neither of the dates would really work for me.... I'll have to do my own virtual road trip the weekend my husband is out of town. Pick my own workouts for Friday, Saturday, etc!! Would be fun though! Hopefully she puts one of the RT workouts on CL like she has in the past!

bayerngirl

Cathlete
my DD wants to do it. Not sure, if the dates work for her either. If I don't get a spot for the visual RT, I will do my own RT with DD too. I am sure either way it will be fun.

Reactions: WD

WD

Cathlete
Today I did Cathe Live PHA Supersets, 45 minutes (42:46ACTUAL) 157 calories, heart rate 106/156, 1,375 steps. I also did Walk Strong Total Body Stretch 18 minutes, 20 calories, heart rate 981/99, 19 steps. Total time 63 minutes, 177 calories, 1,394 steps.
CATHE LIVE PHA Super sets
43 minutes, weights
5# dumbbells warm up
Upper
step out Arnold press 10# dumbbells 16 reps
step out curls 10# dumbbells 16 reps
Lower
step out lunge put down pick up 10# dumbbells 6 times
marching sumo 15# dumbbell
Upper
overhead triceps extension 12# dbs 10 reps
cross over push ups
Lower Body
alternating reverse lunge 12# dumbbells 16 reps (2nd round 15# dbs)
loop band front leg raise 32 reps
repeat all 8 moves

Upper
front swing pull down 10# dumbbells
1 arm row 30# dumbbell 16 reps
Lower
3 hop squats to reverse lunge 10#
puddle jump with loop band
Upper
Step out w curls 12# dumbbells 16 reps
tripod kickbacks 12# dumbbell (me 10# which Cathe drops to second round) 16 reps
Lower
pick up squats alternating hands 40# dumbbell 10 reps
Deadlift 30 # dumbbells 10 reps
repeat

WD

Cathlete
Belinda, that seems like an awful lot for a virtual road trip. I am guessing there should be something besides just doing workouts with a a group online? They have had problems with zoom not working a lot. It sometimes does not work for the entire Canvas app that is used for schools. I kept trying to get on this morning for our morning check in and phonics, but the link would not work and it kept saying waiting for host. Later my daughter texted me a message from the teacher(as she is the parent) that the teacher was sick. I do better joining when there is a id number and password getting on than the recurring link. But then going from the virtual group or teacher to another app and sharing gets really complicated. I am not that good with all of that and it seems even the schools have problems so it is not always me. I would not be happy if I paid that much and could not join in. It would be nice for you to be able to do one with your daughter though.

Doreen, I hope she does post a workout from the virtual road trip on the live workouts.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.