Like/review/verify/don't buy check in for 2016- 2024

My workout is done. I did Raw All About Glutes which took me 53 minutes because I wrote things down and I had to change shoes because somehow I had stepped in some of my dogs leavings when I went in the back yard and it came off on my step :rolleyes: Weird because her new vet diet dog food left it where I can't smell much of anything. It has cellulose in it. So, I had to do clean up and switch shoes. Yuk!! Workout was actually 40 minutes, heart rate 91/125, 433 steps. I then did Kelly's Super Sculpt premix step and bands, 30 minutes, 168 calories, heart rate 133/158, 2,839 steps. This one alternated the band movements with step combos. The band movements keep up the heart rate. I probably did not need more band work though.
Total time was 83 minutes, 258 calories, 3,272 steps.

All About Glutes 39:16 minutes kelly uses 20# dumbbells, 33 # barbell, a loop band, and a foam roller
The moves are al 45 seconds work with 10 seconds rest done twice Moves are not fast paced and I think I could go heavier. I used a 35# barbell, 20 # dumbbell, and heavy loop, bench
warm up squat pulses/knee pulls/side linges/straight leg kick
Barbell squat to touch to floor with bar 12 reps/11 reps
bulgarian split squat 20# dumbbell holding in goblet postition ( I used a 20# k bell as it was easier than the Bowflex to hang on to in front) all right 12 reps then all left 12 reps repeat
frog legs lying prone on bench 20 reps repeat second set I got 16 reps as I was moving too fast
barbell on back squats 10 reps/10 reps
foam roller ( can use barbell or bench) for placing feet on bridges
Loop Band clam 26 reps right then 26 left repeat did 18 second time
butt blaster loop band 18 reps right 18 reps left repeat
bridge adductions loop band 18 reps 2 times
1 set bridge pulses with adductors
get rid of loop band
no weight 1 leg bridge figure 4 positions left then right repeat 20 reps second set had pulses added
Barbell superset
squats to floor with barbell
squats with barbell on back(shoulders)
repeat
cooldown stretch

Belinda, Kelly does some fun boxing workouts. The one Doreen did is boxing and lower body for an hour. I will do it tomorrow or maybe Thursday. It depends on how I feel in the morning and grandchild cooperation.

Doreen, my original plan was to do 30 minutes of the Road Trip workout and then do the Glute one. I knew what it was going to be. Kelly had posted some clips and talked about it on the Facebook group. She also had a picture of the space after they set it up for the workouts.

Doreen, nice work getting the Road trip workout in. It is a long one.

Good morning,

Walk plus I did Lite Pyramid Pump Upper + lower is done.

Diane - I will try to find some clips. I need more workout dvd's like I need a hole in my head, lol.

Doreen - nice job as well.

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in after me. BBL!

Reactions: WD
I did Raw Cardio intervals and barbell this morning - I was kinda rushed for time because I had to get my daughter to the ortho early for her appt. I have one more week of RAW and then I think I'm going to switch and do something else for a while - maybe just youtube or Cathe Live to check out the new workouts there.

Good morning,

Today is OFF or extended stretch of choice on the June rotation. I went for a 3.5 mile walk this morning. I will get a stretch in once I sign out.

That's it for me today. Have a great day and workout everyone.

Raw Favorite moves #1 this morning. This was a boxing and weight interval workout. Really fun music - 80s throwback!!

Today I did Raw Virtual Box and Legs 62 minutes, heart rate 132/166, 334 calories, 5,739 steps. I have the grandchildren here today. I will try to get back here and catch up in awhile. I did read the posts yesterday though. Here is a rundown of the workout. I may have it a bit off though.

Virtual Box and Legs 1 hour heavy dumbbells Kelly 15's and egg weights used for the boxing
I used 15's and 2# dumbbells
w/up
boxing with running and jacks
heavy weights squats
1 side lunge alternating
boxing
repeat heavy weight squats and alternating side lunge
boxing
heavy weights suitcase deadlifts
frog squats with dumbbells held behind hips pulsing ( I used 1 dumbbells instead of 2 Thinking 1 heavier db would work better than holding 2)
boxing scissors
repeat heavy dead lifts, frog squats
boxing
heavy alternating reverse lungses
boxing
heavy side to side squat
boxing

Belinda, Kelly does put up a few clips on her facebook page. I may not be on facebook anymore. Right now I cannot get on unless I give out my id and info and I am not going to do it. They do not need my birthday and proof of id as far as I am concerned. I hope you had a nice rest day today along with the walk and stretch ;)

Doreen, I think the fun music makes a big difference. I do like the moves in that workout as well.

Good morning,

Walk and RWH Plyo 1 is done.

Diane - what? FB wants your ID? Did you get hacked? I wouldn't give them my ID either. None of their business.

I will be back later.

This morning I did a Penny Barnshaw - Loved this one - good pacing but you have to play your own music and just watch the timers on the screen.

I did Raw Body Fit, 44 minutes, 201 calories, heart rate 121/164, 3,096 steps. Followed it with Step Boss extended lying stretch, 10 minutes, 11 calories, 35 Steps?? Total time 55 minutes, 212 caories, 3,134 steps. I had grandchildren here today and it has been a busy day. I need to get to bed early as my husband has to work during the day tomorrow which is usually his day off. Turning his hours around from night work to day. Someone else was off and the spot had to be filled.

Belinda, nice work with RWH plyo hiit #1. I really don't know why Facebook picked me to do that too. I figured everyone was going to have to do that. It gave a list of things you could use and special instructions for people posting business and political stuff as well. We could only figure it was because I used my initials with America on it. I look at political stuff like Mike Huckabee and watch my church on facebook sometimes. I really do not post much, so I cannot think of much of a reason to choose me out of all of those on there.
I have been there for years.

Doreen, that looks like a good workout. Too bad you have to use your own music though.

Diane - I searched the internet about FB asking ID's. They want people to use their real name instead of I using fake names or initials. I use my real name on FB. You can bypass it if you google it. I think FB is going a little to far, lol. What about privacy? What are you going to do? Sorry about it.

This morning I did Cardio Overload. I didn't buy this DVD on the pre-sale so I'll have to pick it up on a new year's sale sometime. I did it on RAW and did the entire workout plus all the over loads. I really like the compound weight moves in this one.

Today I walked outside and did Muscle Endurance. Haven't done ME in years.

Diane - I been downloading all my pictures just in case FB looks me out. I am surprised this is all legal?

BBL!

Today I did X Train Tabatacise, 45 minutes, 231 calories, heart rate 128/161, 4,347 steps. I then did Kelly's Box Fit workout # 2 no lower mix and also skipped chest and shoulders. This was 17 minutes, heart rate 107/125, 52 calories, 501 steps. I finished off with Lindsey Samper yoga therapy, 26 minutes, 23 calories, 33 steps. I did the chair stretch and the back one which was predominantly core moves like bird dog, bridges, and reverse crunches. Total time was 88 minutes, 306 calories, 4,881 steps. It is ridiculous as I can't even get my heart rate up enough to get decent calories doing Tabatacise. I used the step with two risers and I only did a few of the jumping moves on the rebounder(like tuck jumps) Oh, well. My legs are sore from Kelly's workouts this week
Weights with Box Fit
Back 15# dumbbells
lawn mower
double arm bentover row/stand
repeat
Triceps 10# dumbbells
single arm overhead press 1 db
double arm kickbacks
Biceps 15# dumbbells
hammer curls alternating
supinating curls double arm
front curls double arm
repeat
Abs
crunches 15# dumbbell
full sit up 15# dumbbell
Russian twists 15# dumbbell
explosive sit up no weight
repeat

I swear I thought I posted here earlier.

Belinda, thanks for checking. I got some different reports from others and links. My husband set me up with an account he had as he recently dropped off of facebook. They have become pretty biased and taking privacy away is kind of the last straw really. My husband always put family pictures on a private group just for our family. He only left them up for a couple of weeks so they could get what they want and then he took them off. I would really miss seeing the pictures and things my brothers post. One is in Florida and one in Nebraska. I talked to my brother in Nebraska for quite awhile today on the phone. The one in Florida I talked to last night, just in case I could not get back on. There is also no reason that facebook needs our birthdates either. I have a picture on my profile page so they don't need a picture either.

Doreen, I really have enjoyed the Cardio Overload dvd. Kelly has made some really good workouts lately. I am enjoying them. I wish the boxing didn't set off my neck sometimes though. I should have left the dumbbells out when I did the virtual road trip for boxing.

No workout today. I did some yard stuff and went to church.

Belinda nice work with Rev'd Up Rumble and SBF stretch.

Good morning,

Today I started Cathe week 2 of her June rotation. I did ICE Bootcamp Circuit. I will do SBF D15 LB Barre 3 shortly. I am still doing SBF rotation.

Diane - I hope you had a relaxing weekend.

Waving Hi to Doreen.

Have a great Monday everyone.

Today's workout was Coffey Fit Raw Your Moves, 45 minutes, 183 calories, heart rate 118/158, 2,342 steps followed by Kelly Coffey Super Sculpt premix drills and step, 22 minutes, heart rate 128/160, 115 calories, 1,799 steps. Total time was 67 minutes, 298 calories, 4,141 steps.

Belinda, nice workout today. I hope that SBF Barre 3 went well too.. I did have a fairly relaxing time this weekend. Just did a little house cleaning so I did not have as much to worry about this week. No rushing around to get things done though.

This morning I did Coffey Fit Raw Cardio Crush 2, 33 minutes, 210 calories, heart rte 143/171, 3,288 steps. I am going to go run and vote on a run off and I have grandchildren. Will check back in awhile.

Diane

Good morning,

Today was a slow walk outside. My knees are acting up again, I have an appointment for next week with my husbands orthopedic surgeon. I need to get to the bottom what's causing this.

Great job everyone. I will be back with personals.

This morning I did the Upper Body and Legs from KCM virtual Road Trip on RAW. I liked the format but there were just a lot of breaks. Kelly did a move I've never seen before she called standing dips. You hold dumbells low behind your back and lift them up behind the back. Really tough move.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.