Like/review/verify/don't buy check in for 2016- 2024

Good morning,

Went for a 2 mile = 35 min outdoor walk is done. Avg. Pace was 17:30 per mile. Not bad for my short legs, lol. I am out of breath. Those hills in my neighborhood are tough. I also did Muscle Max. I need a nap :)
I will do SBF barre later today. Too tired right now.

I will be back later to catch up on personals. Need to relax.

Reactions: WD
Workout today was Cathe To the Max slide and glide tabata and 30/20hiit with warm up and stretch, 34 minutes, heart rate 116/156, 147 calories, 2464 steps. I used the step with two risers for the hiit portion instead of 3 risers and I modified because there is a lot of jumping on and off the step. No jumping off the step for me. They do this with a 10 inch step!! I used to do that and can understand now why I hurt my knee. I followed this with Raw Weights #2, 42 minutes, 106 calories, heart rate 102/132, 558 steps. I finished with Lindsey Samper finishing the last 8 minutes of episode 11 that I did yesterday( I think I said 8,but it was 11) then doing the chair stretch, and a couple of other stretches, 25 minutes, 28 calories, 63 steps. TOTAL TIME 1 hour and 41 minutes, 281 calories, 3,085 steps.
Weights 45 seconds work
legs
squats 12# dumbbells 2 sets
plie squats 12# dumbbells 2 sets
deadlifts hips back/ squat up 12# dbs 2 sets
Upper Body/abs
bench press 12# dumbbells 2 sets
explosive reverse flys 12# dumbbells 2 sets
pullover 12# dumbbells 2 sets
seated supination curls 12# dumbbells 2 sets
palms out (W curls) 10# dumbbells 2 sets
sit ups to overhead press (I skipped the overhead press) 10# dumbbells 2 sets
lean back seated hammer curls 1 set 10 # dumbbells
Russian twist seated on bench 10# dumbbells 1 set
Legs
Front lunge alternating 12# dumbbells 2 sets
reverse lunge alternating 12# dumbbells 2 sets
side lunges alternating 12 # dumbbell 2 sets
Upper body
tate press 8# dumbbells 2 sets
bentover lateral raises 8# dumbbells 2 sets
seated overhead press to triceps extensions (for some reason it hurt the front of my shoulders going overhead from front so I just did triceps extensions overhead 1 set and lying 1 set)
Abs on floor side to side crunch; right center left center crunch; crunch with reverse crunch; reverse crunch holds; leg raise knees in legs out

Belinda, nice work today. Your walk sounds like a really good walk with the hills.

Good morning,

2 mile outdoor walk + RWH Plyo Hiit Two + SBF D26 is done.

Diane - glad you still here :) I totally get it. I am glad you had your eyelid surgery helped with your problem. Great job with your workouts.

Doreen - you must be busy with Taxes, hah? Hope you ok.

Happy Friday, everyone.

Today I did Jessica Smith Walk Strong 4 mile Power Walk, 72 minutes, 355 calories, 3.4 miles (guess because I am not tall? as I always add extra steps and follow the more intense lady), 7,408 steps. I felt I needed to do something that did not have impact after yesterday. I have to get out to the store soon.

Belinda, nice work today.

Good morning,

I am done with a 2 mile Outdoor walk + Cathe Body Weight & Bands + SBF Mat = 35 min.

Diane - great job yesterday. How do you like JS Power Walk? Not one of my favorite of hers.

Have a great Saturday and weekend, everyone.

I did Jessica Smith Build Strength and Balance workout #2 Poise and Grace with 3# dumbbells, 36 minutes, 119 calories, heart rate 105/136, 1,291 steps.

Belinda, it is not a favorite for me either, but better than the dance walk I purchased. I like the have fun ones. I can't imagine there being a fun walk workout myself. Maybe different and fun music? But, 4 mile Power Walk doesn't go by too slowly and works. I just have to get away from impact, boxing, and weights once in awhile because of my neck. Knees seem okay right now, but I know better than to push it.

Good morning,

DH and I went for a walk early this morning, we walked 2.5 miles. I have to get some groceries. I still have to do a nice stretch.

Diane - JS is coming out with new workouts this year. I will wait until I hear reviews first. Maybe I have too many workouts of her. I rather walk outside than inside. I will use my walking workouts in the winter more. I enjoy walking outside. I got away from high impact a long time ago.

Have a great Sunday.

Good morning,

I walked early this morning with DH, we walked over 2.71 miles. Than I did Kickmax. I did all the blast on my rebounder. I got a nice cal burn on that one too. I will do SBF D29 TB Fusion later this afternoon or after I eat breakfast. I am beat. It's not 10 a.m yet and I already have 12,200 steps :)

Have a great Monday.

Today I did Kelly Coffey Amped Up Cardio workout #2, 30 minutes, 142 calories, heart rate 118/162, 2,567 steps. I then did Cathe Lite Strong Body Stacked Sets Timesaver #5 back and biceps, 17 minutes, 40 caloriesm heart rate 91/132, 415 steps and finished with Ice Muscle Meltdown Triceps 14 minutes, 27 calories, heart rate 88/101, 194 steps. Total time 61 minutes, 3,191 steps, 209 calories. I chose workouts that would work around my neck and shoulder problem. Still working on the therapy stuff as well. Yesterday was a rest day.
Strong Body Stacked Sets is round 3A done all moves gone through then repeated
Pullovers 1 1/2 12# dumbbells 8 reps
double arm dead row 15# dumbbells 16 reps
hip hinge back fly 8 reps (3 count as 1)
biceps curls 15# dumbbells 8 reps
8 point drop curls 10# dumbbells 16 rep
Hammer curl 15# dumbbells 8 reps
reverse curls 10# dumbbells 8 reps
repeat all moves

Ice Muscle Meltdown Triceps all exercises done in 3 rounds
Overhead triceps extensions 12# dbs 12 reps
kickbacks 12# dbs 12 reps
dips 12 reps
lying extensions 12# 12 reps
close grip bench press 12# dbs 12 reps dropped to 10# last round (bothers the front of my shoulder)
repeat 2 more times

Belinda, I read on JS facebook that she was coming up with more workouts. I wasn't sure if it was dvds or just newer ones for her youtube channel. Walking outside and getting in the sun is good for you. I wish I could push myself to get out there with my dog. She would love it, but I feel like I need to get up and fix myself up to do it. I usually put on workout clothes, read my Bible, take care of Gertie and laundry then head upstairs.

Diane - she is coming out with a new program. I am glad she is still doing dvd's. I probably will get the digital downloads. I like Jessia's workouts and like to support her. I wear workout clothes when I walk with DH. I see lots of older people wearing very nice clothes when they walk. I sweat when I walk, I do get my HR up. I always enjoyed walking with my dogs. Unfortunately, Brawler passed away and ChuChu wont't walk long distance anymore. I have a hard time walking him in the yard. All he wants to do is eat and sleep. He is almost 16 years old. Great job on your workout today.

I purchased Cathe's Step Boss before it came out! I was glad I did! Even though, I have On Demand, DVDs are great when the WiFi doesn't work.

I support Cathe when she does new Step Programs! I know some people don't like Step. I hope Cathe was able to make a profit on Step Boss. Step Boss was a good Step Workout!

Jenny Denny

Jenny Denny, I also preordered Cathe's Step Boss as I do with all her other dvd's. I always preorder. I love the Step Boss series. I love all Cathe's step and weight workouts. I don't have On Demand. I own all Cathe's dvd's I don't see a need to sign up for On Demand. I probably will sign up when I travel. I agree dvd are great when the WiFi doesn't work. My internet goes out a lot.

Jenny Denny, I love step workouts too. Cathe's are all great and I knew at once I wanted Step Boss. We upgraded to panoramic Wifi recently and so far I have not had a problem with my streaming since. I like having the DVD's though. I just purchase both when I preorder Cathe's now. I pre-ordered the upcoming ones. I have used downloads to workout when we had power outages since I could use what I have on my tablet and computer.

Good morning,

Went out for my walk around 6.30 a.m. It wasn't too bad, nice breeze going. I also did Cathe Lean legs & Abs.

Have a wonderful day

Today I did Step Boss Step Sync, 59 minutes, heart rate 117/136 :rolleyes: , 286 calories, 5,901 steps. I then did Step Boss Ab Stacker, 10 minutes, 21 calories, heart rate 97/121, 99 steps. I finished with Lindsey Samper Yoga therapy neck and shoulder pain #11, 27 minutes, 26 calories. Total time was 94 minutes, calories 333, steps 6,000.

Belinda, nice work on the walk and Lean Legs and Abs. I have used that one a lot in the past when I did not have access to all of my weights or a lot of room. Cathe does too many squat presses for me though at this point.

Good morning,

I went for a 3 mile walk this morning. I already have over 8K :) Today is IMAX4 on schedule for Cathe's May rotation. I will have to do it after my Ortho appointment.

I will be back later to catch up on personals. Gotta run.

I did IMAX 4 and SBF Barre 6 after my appointment, just getting around to post.

Doreen - where are you? I hope all is well.

Diane - have fun with your workout today.

That's it for me today. See you tomorrow.

I am getting here late and need to go to bed since I have a washing machine coming between 7 and 1. This morning I did Raw Boxing and Sculpting Outdoors and used a 10# dumbbell, 35 minutes, heart rate 119/150, 158 calories, 2,997 steps. I then did Raw Your Moves #1, 43 minutes, 171 calories, heart rate 115/157, 2,298 steps. Total time was 78 minutes, 329 calorie, 5,295 steps. I got 11,150 today. I love both of these workouts. The music is fun in Your Moves 1. Kelly has a new boxing one coming up using the egg weights she was showing off. I will just use light dumbbells. I think it is next week she is starting having a live class once a week in the mornings and the 9th will be the online road trip day. It is a Sunday so I will be at church and probably out to lunch. I will have to do the workouts later after she puts them up. I had to go grocery shopping today. Trying to stock up on things for my 6 year old grandson and 12 year granddaughter since they will be here some days this month and maybe at the first of the school year. My daughter is going back for training next week.

Belinda, nice that you got back and finished your workout. I am wondering about Doreen too. Hope thins are okay and no one is sick or something.

Good morning,

Walk outside plus LIS Trisets Upper Body is done. I will do SBF D 32 UB 5 later. I reviewed the workouts lots of planks in that one. My Upper Body is already pretty fried from LIS Trisets.

I will be back later to catch up on personals.

Good afternoon,

DH and I went for a walk this morning. I also did Cathe Cardio Core Circuit on the rebounder. Lots of fun. I modified the joke hold (?) My back is been bordering me lately, figured not wise to do that move. I also did SBF D33 Interval 7. I am done for today. Looking forward to tomorrows workout. Step Boss PHA3.
Cathe posted some pictures of Perfect 30 flow mobility. Looking forward to these workouts.

Diane - hope went well with your washing machine. Have fun with your grandchild. How long will he stay with you?

Doreen - hope you doing well.

Have a wonderful day and workout everyone

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.