Like/review/verify/don't buy check in for 2016- 2024

Today I did Coffey Fit Raw Solo Dumbbell Strength (metabolic workout) 37 minutes(33 actual) heart rate 95/ 137, 584 steps, 83 calories.
I then did Ripped with Hiit Abs #1, 11 minutes, 23 calories, heart rate 92/125, 263 steps. I finished with Fitbit Barre 3 Undo+Renew 13 minutes, 30 calories, heart rate 87/99, 109 steps. Total time was 61 minutes, 136 calories, 956 steps.
RAW SOLO DUMBBELL STRENGTH 33 minutes (shoulder intensive, Kelly does mention on the push press you can just do an upright row if it bothers the shoulders) 12 reps each exercise
This is two different exercises per group done 3 times Kelly and Sammy use a 20# dumbbell and have a 15 just in case. Uses a mat during last exercise group.
Exercise group 1 done 3 times
Snatch I used 12# 12 reps
flip curls done holding dumbbell with both hands 20# 12 reps
Exercise group 2 done 3 times
Split Squat Row 20# 12 reps right then 12 reps left
Push Press me 12# 12 reps last set I did upright rows after Kelly mentions it
Exercise Group #3 done 3 times with a mat
Skull crushers 12 reps 20# last set I used 15# a my shoulders were burning
bench press/pullovers 20# last set I used 15# and Kelly just did pullover
remove mat and stretch for shoulders
finisher move ( I almost skipped this, but it was not bad as I used a 12# dumbbell)
1 set only squat thrust/push up/frog squat up switch hands with dumbbell and repeat 12 reps
stretch

Belinda, I got the original paint color at Home Depot. Although I have found it I want a true match to a paint color that I do not have the paint color name for Sherwin Williams does the best. A couple of houses ago we kept trying to get the right color match from Home Depot and finally went to Sherwin Williams and it was perfect. My husband just cut a small piece out of an inconspicuous area in the closet and took it and the matched it well. We have went there for that type of match since then. I keep Kelly's streaming because it does not cost much and I find most of the workouts fun. She has a whole variety from strength, muscle definition, cardio and intervals, different types of cardio, kettlebells, floor work, using the ball and bands, no weight, stretching and foam rolling. I really enjoy it, but we all have different likes. She does add ankle weights here and there for some workout to. Boxing mixed into a lot of the workouts. The Ripped and Ride workouts for a mix of fitness equipment and weights, boxing, heavy bag, abs different things mixed in as each is different. It sounds like you are looking for more barre type work though. You also have to not mind that she makes mistakes once in awhile, or since it is raw she may change up what her original plans were a bit for certain moves.
I kind of like the Barre 3 work that I have done from the Fitbit Premium. I don't know if they have subscriptions or not. I have not looked. I am going to cancel the premium as I do not want to pay 9.99 a month for it. I would rather do more Cathe or something.

Good morning,

Day 3 Shoulder Intervals is done. I will get a stretch and walk in shortly.

Diane - glad they could match the color. I do like the older B3 workouts. I still have the SBF subscription which I will let run out this year. She isn't putting out new workouts regularly. She posted a other instructor doing a few videos. She is losing my interest. Too many other amazing instructors out there that post regular new workout weekly. I don't want to subscribe to Cathe Live at the moment. I do agree with others her workouts are all starting too look alike. I get bored easy. I do like Cathe's older workouts. Kelly's workouts do sound interesting. I have so many workouts planned eventually I will sign up for her streaming. First, I need to work through her dvd's, lol. I should give them a try before I spent more money.

BBL!

Reactions: WD
This morning my daughter and grandchildren came over for awhile so I got up early and did Ripped with Hiit Low Impact Hiit both combined, 48 minutes, heart rate 114/158, 223 calories, 3,818 steps. I may get in some yoga later.

Belinda, I like Cathe's workouts, just don't want to do them all of the time. They get to feeling the same. I don't even understand sometimes why there are worksheets for some of the weight workouts when it is near impossible to write the rep counts in because sometimes there are a lot and there are low ends, high ends, slow, fast. When I am working through that it is impossible to count. If they just posted a count on them themselves I would know what to expect. I did pre-order the new workouts though. Hoping the low impact and yoga are good and the weights. I guess I will find out. I don't blame you on being disappointed in SB. I thought maybe she was making a comeback. I wonder what is wrong that she is negligent to her customers.

Good morning,

L4 Legs 50/50 is done. Workout was 40 min plus 30 min stretching.

Diane - I like Cathe workouts my old body doesn't like all her high impact. I am not in my 20's anymore. I hear you on the different rep count, as long as you do lots of reps I think you should be ok, lol. I also preordered her new series. I hope the weights and yoga is different from anything I already own. I feel bad for SB, I do like her and her workout style just not doing the same stuff over and over. For what she is charging for her membership she doesn't have a lot of workouts, she has a lot of 4-10 min workouts. I can find those on YT for free. I wished she had 385 full workouts ranging from 30-60 min workouts, but she doesn't. She has a lot of 4-10 min which she counts as workouts :( Not to mention, lots of kids workouts. Rant over!

BBL!

Last night at 11:50 I did two yoga workouts I got free from Amazon Prime for neck and shoulders that were really helpful. I am much better today. One was was Yoga 30 days ( I think fat loss?) day 18 neck, and shoulders, 32 minutes, 28 calories and Yoga therapy for back pain, neck pain and stress relief which was all lying on the floor, 21 minutes, 20 calories.

Today I did Jessica Smith Dance Walk both workouts that I purchased from Amazon prime video. This was 64 minutes(62 actual), 346 calories, heart rate 130/168, 6,349 steps, 2.75 miles. I just wanted lighter cardio since my neck and shoulders were really painful yesterday. Originally I had planned on doing a third total body weight workout. Anyway, I added another free Prime yoga from the 30 day series that was day 5energy and motivation today, 23 minutes, 26 calories, 83 steps.
Total time was 87 minutes, 369 calories, 6,432 steps. I liked the second workout on Dance Walk more than the first one. It was perfect for what I needed and I got a lot of steps in.

Belinda, I understand with SB. It is more disappointment than anything else. Not that you don't like her workouts. The fun of streaming is having new things to look forward too. People on Fitbit community have complained about them have mostly shorter workouts. The Premium does have some longer workouts though. I did checking and their are a lot of the same instructors and types of workouts on YouTube. I don't really like looking all over youtube for workouts though. It takes up time for me. I won't keep Fitbit premium though. I like some of the features, but definitely not worth the price. I have 1 month left for free. I don't care for the coach workouts. The Fitbit workouts of their own are okay though. ]

Hi,
Today DH and I went for a 3 mile outside. Weather was beautiful.

Diane - I do want to support SB and I really like her workout style. There are a lot of amazing instructors on YT, I don't mind going through their workouts. Especially since they are free. I need to check out Fitbit premium.

Have a great weekend.

Today I am still so sore through the neck and shoulders so I did Jessica Smith Walk Strong Build Balance and Inner Strength balance and core, 31 minutes, heart rate 100/143, 2,651 steps, 128 calories. I also did another yoga from Amazon Prime which is free from a therapy one. It was Yoga therapy for Neck Pain episode 11, 27 minutes, 51 calories. This one had a relax breathing at first then strengthening the scapula area, upper back, and areas that take the pressure off the neck and trap area. It ended with stretches.

Belinda, nice that you and your husband got out for a walk.

Hi everyone,

Today I did BarreAmped Bounce barre. I will go for a short walk later and stretch.

Diane - be carful with your shoulder and neck. Maybe take a few day's off until you feel better. I like the Amazon yoga. Should look for one for today.

Have a great Sunday.

Good morning,

L4 Chest & Tricep Circuit is done. The workout was 2 rounds of 4 exercises repeated 3 times plus a burnout round done 3 times though and core. I am loving these workouts.

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in today. I will try to be back later.

Today I did Step Boss I Max 4 timesaver #5 10 blasts only, 30 minutes, heart rate 115/155, 138 calories, 2,587 steps. I then did Cathe Lite Strong Body Stacked Sets Lower body 43 minutes, 143 calories, heart rate 107/139, 1,331 steps. I finished with Amazon Prime Yoga Therapy Neck Pain & shoulders + an add on yoga segment, 27 minutes, 24 calories, heart rate 74/94, 49 steps. TOTAL time was 1 hour 40 minutes, 305 calories, 3,967 steps.
I have to rush around tomorrow to get out for errands since my chair will arrive in the afternoon. I ordered underwear from Amazon in a small and they sent me large so now I have to return them. I really did not want to go to UPS to take send them back.

Strong Body Stacked Sets Lower
2 rounds each group of exercises
Barbell squats 30# 32 reps
alternating cross tap lunges 10# dbs 12 reps
barbell plie squats (I used 1 dumbbells rather than hold the bar in front) 30# dumbbell
alternating rear lunge with 2/2 deadlift 12# dbs 10 reps
side to side pivoting squats 15# db
repeat
Group 2 2 rounds of this group
static lunges 15# db 32 reps
wide squat to side lunge 12# db 12 reps each side
wide stance deadlift 30 # barbell 10 reps
side/crossback /side lunge combo 12# db 12 reps
repeat

Belinda, the Walk Strong workout was really mild and not one to bother the neck and shoulder much and yesterday I just did more yoga for neck pain. I made sure and added it today and chose my workouts to avoid punching and boxing and upper body work. I love Kelly, but she does do a lot of boxing in her workouts. I need to separate my body parts for awhile so the ones I can give attention to I will work. I have been doing a lot of total body workouts. It is pouring rain again tonight. I don't mind for a day or two, but this is day 3. At least the sun peaked out for a little bit.

Good morning,

I did L4 Week 2 Day 2 Back & Biceps – LIIFT 50/50. Biceps are fried.

Diane - glad you listen to your body. Great job yesterday.

I will be back with personals. Going for a walk.

Hi everyone,

Almost talked myself out of workout out today. Glad I didn't. I ended up doing SBF Barre Fire = 60 min.

Great job everyone. BBL!

I saw Kelly is getting ready to film again. I think I will pre-order these. I skipped the last 2 and then ended up really enjoying them when she posted on RAW. I did not order Cathe's newest - I didn't end up using Fit-Split all that much and I should pull those out and re-visit.

I went for a bike ride this morning. It was nice and cool and the park was empty which was nice.

Doreen, I will order Kelly's new ones. I really like the last ones as well. I guess she told someone that it would be awhile before the new ones are up on the Raw channel as doing that is a whole different game.
I like the dvds for all of the premixes. Sometimes it is difficult on streaming to find the spots when you don't want to do everything on a certain dvd. It was nice that she split up Build and Burn workouts instead of the two on each of those dvds though.

Belinda, good for you not talking yourself out of a workout. I could have done one tonight, but I am tired. Going to bed as soon as I get off of here.

And then Cathe annouces a new Live PHA-Barbell that looks really good. I almost signed up again last night but decided to wait a couple more months so I have a bunch of new workouts.

Good morning,

L4 Shoulder Intervals is done. I also did foam rolling afterwards. Tomorrow I am getting an X ray plus shots in my knees to bring the swelling down. I feel good for a few day's, than they acting up again. A few years ago, I got shots in my knees that helped a lot. I hope I get some relieve for awhile.

Diane - what time do you go to bed? Get some rest girl.

Doreen - now I have to check out her pre sale. Thanks for the heads up.

I will be back later to catch up on more personals.

Good morning,

L4 legs is done. I also did Barre Amped Fire TB.

I will not be back until later today. Have a wonderful day and workout everyone.

Hi everyone,

I was feeling fine after the cortisone shots. DH and I tried to go for a walk last night. I hardly could walk I was in so much pain, I think we only went for a 1/4 mile. A few hours later I was in so much pain, I hardly could move my knees they kept locking up. I had a hard time walking 5 steps without being in tears. I iced, elevated my knees last night. That seems to work. Today I decided not to push it today, I ended up taking a complete rest day. My knees feel so much better today, still swollen but hardly any pain. I have no problem walking today around the house.I will try to do a lower body stretch tomorrow, noting to crazy.

Hope you all had a great day and workout. See you tomorrow

Belinda- I wonder why so much pain after the shots? Yes- best to take rest day. Hope they feel good tomorrow.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.