Like/review/verify/don't buy check in for 2016- 2024

This morning I did Kelly Coffey Cardio Quick Fix both workouts, 45 minutes, 247 calories, heart rate 127/161, 4,795 steps. I then did the Cardio Quick Fix abs, hips, and glutes bonus, 15 minutes, 41 calories, heart rate 101/127, 539 steps followed by Step Boss bonus ab stacker, 9 minutes, 20 calories, heart rate 98/115, 97 steps. I finished with Step Boss extended lying stretch, 10 minutes, 10 calories, 8 steps. Total time was 80 minutes, 339 calories, 5,439 steps. I really do have fun with Cardio Quick Fix.

Today I did Coffey Fit Real Raw 3, with the Real Raw original only back and first set bicep( I stopped because I was messing up cuing and couldn't find my print out), 50 minutes, heart rate 102/149, 1,960 steps, 156 calories. I finished with Jessica Smith Gentle Yoga chest and shoulders, 21 minutes, 21 calories, 31 steps. Total time was 71 minutes, 177 calories, 1,991 steps.
Real Raw original 1 arm row 20# right 17 reps left 17 reps 2nd set 15#
Biceps curls did 1 set 17.5# right and 17.5 # left
Real Raw 3
one arm back row
right arm then left arm 20# dumbbell 22 reps set 2 20# 20 reps set 3 15# 18 reps
one arm chest press 12 # all 3 sets 12 reps set 2 and 3 has leg movement as well
one arm biceps curl 15# 18 reps, 12# 11 reps. 12# 11 reps (balance on leg set 2&3)
lateral rise 10# dumbbells 18 reps, 10# balance right 7 reps, 10# balance left 8 reps
squat unweighted 19 reps, weighted 1 leg squat 15# dbs 16reps right and left, side to side narrow squat 15# db 16 reps
Double arm kickbacks 10# dbs 14 reps, 10# dbs 16 reps 1 leg back, 10# dbs 16 reps other leg back
side to side bench jumps both feet, 1 foot, both onto step and off
burn out circuit # 1
alternating bentover row 8# dbs
palms up chest press 8's
alternating hammer 8's
alternating front raise 8's triceps overhead extension 8's
burn out circuit #2
alternating bent over row 10# dbs
pec dec 8# dbs
alternating hammer curl 10# dbs
overhead triceps extension 8# dbs
butterfly press 8# dbs

Good morning,

STS M2 Week 2 D16 is done. I walked around my gym inbeteen breaks. Yesterday I walked 3 miles outside.

I will be back later.

Reactions: WD
Today I did a new Raw workout, Cardio Overload 2, 36 minutes, 217 calories, 3,026 steps, heart rate went off for a spike of 208. I watched as it started to go down and then blanked out and came back to normal after I shifted my watch up and tightened it a bit. The reading came out to 137 average/ 208 max. It really stayed between the 137 and 145 most of the workout and a few times up to 52. I loved this workout. I will be using it quite a bit. I wore my 8# vest. Kelly says she uses a 6# and you do not have to have one. Mine are 4 and 8 so I went with the higher weight. This has more off the step than on and she says you do not need a step. It would be easy to do without the step. You get a lot of waistline work in this. I also did Raw Boxing and Drills 30 minutes, 159 calories, heart rate 127/153, 2,509 steps. I wore my 8# vest for this one as well.
Total time was 66 minutes, 376 calories, 5,535 steps.

This morning I did Raw Box and Pump 2 using Kelly's weights 15 and 8 lb dumbbells, 40 minutes, heart rate 103/140, 153 calories, 3,038 steps. I also did Step Boss Abs 2, heart rate 92/114, 10 minutes, 19 calories and Step Boss Chair stretch, which was 19 calories. I will be back in awhile.. Running late. We really need to do a store run.

Belinda, glad you found a workout to do from Instagram. I have not looked at Instagram in quite awhile.

Good morning,

STS D17 legs is done.

Diane - a lot of instructors are doing live workouts on FB/IS/YT. Great job yesterday.

BBL to catch up on personals.

We went to the all night grocery store last night. It was 2 am and it seems a lot of other people realized they are open and stocked well. I slept in some, but not enough. Tired now. Today I did Step Boss I Max 4, 47 minutes, heart rate 101/141, 205 calories, 4,083 steps. I then did Jessica Smith Walk Strong Boost Your Metabolism lower focus, 34 minutes, 83 calories, heart rate 101/132, 273 steps. Total time 81 minutes, 288 calories, 4,356 steps.

Belinda, I guess I need to take the time to look around at some of those free workouts that are offered.

Today I did Kelly TMF Cardio Blast both workouts , 1 hour 18 minutes(actual 1 hr 15), heart rate 116/157, 344 calories, 6,281 steps. This is long as I did it from the Raw streaming site and the streaming of dvds does not have premixes. They do have Build and Burn workouts on their individually though. I also did Jessica Smith Gentle Yoga knees and hips, 24 minutes, 26 calrories, heart rate 80/98, 44 steps.
Total time 1 hr 45 minutes, 370 calories,

I went for a walk this afternoon. That's all.

Diane - you did a lot of workouts today. Good job!

Doreen - what workout did you do today?

I saved another Michelle Instagram workout to try later. Its really hard to do instagram workouts though because they get recorded vertical. Youtube is much better - but there must be something about the instagram live that instructors like.

I did Peak 10 More cardio strength last night and then #284 Arms and Abs on the ball this morning.

Today I toned down my workout a bit. I think I have a bakers cyst on the back of my right knee. I had one on the left before when I had the torn miniscus. The right knee kind of was swollen after the impact I did yesterday. :( So, today I did Raw Intervals #5 which she says you can do whatever you want for cardio as follow her or use equipment. I used the floor at first and followed her somewhat then decided the last half to use the rebounder. I used 10,8, and 5# for the shoulders only. This was 36 minutes, 123 calories, heart rate 108/158, 1,690 steps. I finished off with Jessica Smith Gentle Yoga Total Body, 21 minutes, 21 calories, 21 steps. Weird with all of the 21's. Total time 57 minutes, calories burned 144, 1,711 steps.
I think that I have used this workout before, or maybe it is similar to something else. It just seems the other time I used the spin bike for half of the cardio. I will post the workout later, I need to get showered and go to Sprouts.

Belinda, nice work today. Nice that you got a walk in yesterday. I see a few people out around here walking. Although it is really cold today.

Doreen, I have never tried something off of Instagram. I have watched things, but that is it. Maybe it costs the instructors less out of pocket for Instagram or something? I remember a lady that did talks on cooking and health complaining when she was doing live stuff that she had started having to pay for what she did. Then it may be because Instagram draws a lot of younger crowd. I really don't know as I am sort of out of the loop myself.

I did a couple random things this morning. a 30 minute HIIT metcon by Anja Garcia and then tested out a new cycling app. My chromecast wasn't wanting to stream so I finished with a 20 minute tabata bike ride from Peleton. (BTW - I think Cathe cycle or Studio Sweat on Demand classes are harder - the Peleton just gets to use real music).

Belinda- It has to be posted to their story (not an IG Live) and then there is an extension you add-on to chome browser to get it to work.

I did a walk today.

Doreen - what extension are you talking about? I never heard of this before.

Diane - I like getting fresh air. Especially during this difficult times we are living in.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.