Like/review/verify/don't buy check in for 2016- 2024

This morning I did Raw Ripped and Ride January 2020 using the step and 10 and 5# dumbbells. Most is the heavier weights but one interval was lower and Kelly uses 7#. 37 minutes, 132 calories, heart rate 114/157, 1,574 steps. I then did Walk Strong Build Balance & Inner Strength Core control with Jessica Smith, 33 minutes, 148 calories, heart rate 121/146, 2,566 steps. Total time was 70 minutes, 280 calories, 4,140 steps.

Belinda, I was doing pretty well recently with the allergies so quit taking anything for it. So, I am back at it. I have tried Flonaise for it, but it makes me feel odd and does not seem to work for me. I am sure with the meds and right treatment you will be much better soon.

ood morning,

I did my own DB upper body + BARLATES Bosu Balance Ball Full Body. I really need to pull out my bosu more often. The Bosu really works your core, abs were burning

I will be back later.

Reactions: WD
Live 281 - Ramped up Total body this morning. I'm sure this is a good workout but I just didn't fall in love with it. Too much sliding device work for the lower body I think.....

This morning I did the first 3 combos of Warrior Kickboxing Live and then hopped on the TM to do some emails and walk.

Yesterday I did Coffey Fit Raw Box and Pump #3 (more lower focus) 59 minutes, 301 calories, heart rate 131/165 , 3,942 steps followed by Jessica Smith Gentle Yoga neck and shoulders, 19 minutes, 47 calories, heart rate 107/132, 43 steps. Total time was 78 minutes, 348 calories, 3985 steps.
My workout today was Raw Boxing and Kettlebell 2, 29 minutes, 153 calories, heart rate 133/192, 2,171 steps. I then did Real Raw Box and Pump 2, 40 minutes using the 15 and 8# Kelly uses except for the overhead shoulders where I used 10#, heart rate 132/161, 2,809 steps, 205 calories. Total time was 69 minutes, 358 calories, 4,980 steps. Yesterday it was beautiful out. Lots of people out walking their dogs and taking their children out for walks. Today it is in the 30's and raining. Such crazy weather.

Doreen, I need to find a way to start marking favorites in Kelly's workouts. I remember a lot of them, but I am getting where there are so many I sometimes forget whether I have done some of them before or not. Like today's Boxing and Kettlebell 2 which I remember after doing it. I did it as one of my first boxing workouts after all of the PT stuff.

Belinda, I hope that you are feeling better.

Hi everyone,

Today I walked and did SBF UB Core = 30 min.

Diane - sorry your are still coughing. Not sure what's going on? Mine is still hanging around too.

Doreen - nice job!

Have a great evening.

Diane - I have an airtable that I keep track of what I've done and my rating on it (1-5 stars).

This morning I did RAW Lower pyramid. Good workout - good format but nothing fancy!!

I wanted low impact today so I did Jessica Smith Walk Strong and Have Fun: Have a Ball, 33 minutes, 172 calories, heart rate 129/150 ( I hope everyone realizes I mean average and max :) ), 3,143 steps. I then did Kelly Coffey Cardio Quick Fix #1 which is the low impact one, 29 minutes, heart rate 135/191???, 160 calories, 2,795 steps. I also did the Cardio Quick Fix Bonus abs/hips & glutes, 16 minutes, 71 calories, heart rate 125/138. 503 steps. I used 3# and 2 # for this. I finished off with Jessica Smith Gentle Yoga chest and back, 21 minutes, heart rate 94/126, 31 calories, 28 steps.
Total time was 1 hour 39 minutes (long but I really wanted to get in the stretching too) 434 calories, 6,469 steps I got in the 10,000 steps yesterday. Maybe I will get there today too.
I just took my grandson to pick up his car. I wanted to stop at the store, but left my list at home so will do that tomorrow.
Making a pot of beef stew for dinner and need to get back to cleaning. I am cleaning out closets and throwing stuff away.

Doreen, I remember you posting some stuff from your air table. I think it would be nice if the instructors had a place to check off workouts as favorites at least. I suppose I ask a lot :)

Belinda, nice work today.

Today I did Step Boss Step Sync, 60 minutes ( I added a little to make the calorie burn an even number) 300 calories, heart rate 126/ 150, 5,900 steps. I finished with Jessica Smith Gentle Yoga Hips and knees, 22 minutes, heart rate 102/132, 46 calories, 61 steps. TOTAL time 82 minutes, calories 346, 5,961. My body fat went down 1% over this last month of increased weight training. Not gaining weight though....
I was going to do the neck and shoulder yoga, but my legs and hips have been stiff in the mornings so I thought maybe I should not be ignoring that area so much. Although I have been trying to do a total body stretch at least once a week.

Good morning,

I just finished JS Stepping Strength. All exercises were done standing. No way lifting #25 doing a standing 1 Arm chest press/or fly while you move from side to side or stand on 1 foot, lol. The workouts moves quickly from one exercise to the next, hardly stand still. You are constantly moving. It's more like an insurance workout. I think JS used 5's and 8's through out the entire workout. Her weights looked very light. Either she move or you balancing everything on 1 foot and working your upper body. This one wasn't the best workout I picked to today, it had a lot of lunges, squats, balancing everything on one foot. My knee almost gave out. She worked the upper body w/lower body. First you do 1arm lateral raise/ do the other side. Than you do another round both arms while you do a stationary lunge. Everything was done 16 reps, there were 4 intervals/40 sec thrown into the mix. The music was blah, IMO! Not a big deal. Once I get familiar with her workouts, I play my own. If I have time later today, I will try to post the entire workout.

Have a great Friday, everyone.

I am back. i also did Barlates Warm up + Stretch. Great hip flexor and hamstring stretch on a chair. Love her workouts. She is so creative.

Workout is done. My husband and I went do some things at our church and get lunch. I got a chicken and avocado club sandwich at Charlestons. I only was able to eat about 3/4 of it. Good thing because when I looked it up on MFP it was so high in fat and calories. I took part of the chicken out. I should have got my usual salad. I did Kelly Coffey One on One Strong and Lean workout 2 Kickboxing, 34 minutes, 207 calories, heart rate 142/179, 3,302 steps. I also did Jessica Smith Gentle Yoga Total Body, 21 minutes, 22 calories, 45 steps. I may do neck and shoulders later today. I wanted to get some more stretching in my legs as my left knee and ankle were bothering me a bit this morning. Total time was 56 minutes, 229 calories, 3,347 steps.

I did Sydney Cummings 20 min stretch she posted today. I will go for a short walk later.

Diane - I love avocado sandwiches. Avocados are high in fat, it's the good fat. Nice job on KCM One on One Strong and Lean workout and yoga. I need to stretch more too.

Have a great Super Bowl and Sunday, everyone.

Good morning,

This week I will do Sydney Cummings daily workouts she post. I did her 40 min HiiT Strong this morning. Glad she showed modifications on her HiiT. Really enjoyed the workouts.

Today is my son's birthday. DH and I will meet the family for dinner in DC this evening. I will not be around much today. Need to get everything done before we leave.

Have a great Monday and workout everyone.

Yesterday I went for a bike ride. It was very muddy but it was our last day of 60 degree weather before the next storm hits.

I've still been tight and sore from last week's workouts so this morning I tried to take it easy! I did Fit Body Challenge Sweat & Burn cardio for 40 minutes and the her On the Go 10 minute cardio Hiit for an add-on. Both are fun, lots of steps and the Hiit is really just interval training cardio moves.

Belinda- good job with Sydney's workout - I saw it this morning I thought about doing it- maybe tomorrow.

This morning I did Raw Step 2, 41 minutes, 204 calories, heart rate 123/165, 4,031 steps. I also did Step Sync bonus intermediate step with the Step Sync stretch, 23 minutes, heart rate 108/145 , 2,372 steps. Total workout time 64 minutes, 311 calories, 6,403 steps. I have errands to run. Tomorrow they are saying we will have snow. I would have liked to have done weights, but have achy joints and don't want to push it yet. It is not muscles, it is toes, neck, knee, shoulders. Last weight workout was the short Total Body Raw strength last week. Funny, my Fit Bit gave me outdoor bike riding calories going first to my daughter's house after riding around and then home yesterday when we were out on the Harley. It has done that before. Not many calories though, like 92 calories.

Doreen, nice that you were able to get a bike ride before the storm hits. I think a lot of workouts called Hiit workouts feel more like just a regular interval workout.

Belinda, have fun with your family this evening and Happy Birthday to you son :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.