Like/review/verify/don't buy check in for 2016- 2024

Step Sync this morning.

Belinda - good job getting workouts in with your knees hurting so bad. Do you feel any kind of improvement yet?

Dianne - I'm going to need to try that RAW workout- looks good!

Doreen - great job on your workout as well today. Knees are still swollen, I also hurt my hamstring. My doc wants me to walk only every other day, no weight workouts until the swelling in my knees goes down and my hamstring stops hurting. He upped my meds for the swelling. I hope I can do a lower body workout soon. For the life of me I can't figure out what caused all this.

Reactions: WD
This morning I chose Jessica Smith workouts for everything. Hers are gentle on the joints and my low back is sore along with my neck. I did Walk Strong and have Fun: Steady Ready Go 33 minutes, heart rate average 138, max 169, 3,256 steps. I then did Ready Steady Go: Step and Stride, 30 minutes, heart rate average 135, 166 max, 173 calories, 3,387 steps. I finished off with Gentle Yoga back and chest, 22 minutes, heart rate average 107, max 139, 54 calories, 5 steps. Total time 85 minutes, calories burned 417, 6,648 steps. I am picking my grandson up from school this afternoon. I plan on leaving plenty early to at least (hopefully) miss the sleet on the way there. Timing is right when the weather shows it starting. Maybe if I am lucky I will be back and not see anything.

Belinda, I sometimes wonder how those injuries happen. I know you will take care of things and it should be okay eventually. I just remember you doing the Step Boss workout and your knees hurting. Maybe some of the bar work? Some of the Hiit workouts are disappointing. I really do not like when the plank stuff shows up in a hiit workout or the burpees. She does squat thrusts in the Step Boss I max 4. I use the end of the step for most of it rather than go all of the way to the floor. It never feels that good on my low back. I know Kelly likes squat thrusts. She asks for exercises that people like to do and is putting together some new stuff. I am all about some of the shorter workouts though. That is why I am enjoying using Kelly's 5 day strength workouts. They are all around 30 minutes, she puts exercises in that are less likely to cause injury. The total body one is not heavy on overhead presses and stuff like that. I figure it is a good way to start getting some of my strength back after so long a time avoiding anything heavy.

A few weeks ago, I did a CL step workout. That one had a lot of turning. I felt a sharp pain in my hamstring. Of course, I didn't stopped just kept going. Than I did Step Boss same thing felt the pain in the back of my leg and my knee started to bordering me. I doubt its from Barre workouts, they are very low impact workouts, no twisting no high impact stuff. No jumping around. You get lots of breaks with Susanne's chatter. If I see a burpee I modify them by using a chair/or a step. I do not throw myself on the ground and jump up. Those day's are over. I am glad you been able too go heavier again.

Good morning,

I did KCM Build + burn = 26 min. Like the workout a lot. She really packs a lot in 30 min.
If I have time I will write down the workout.

Have a great workout and day, everyone.

I am so tired today. I just hardly slept last night. I woke at 4:30 this morning. I did Step Boss I Max 4 premix all combos, no blasts, 34 minutes (I somehow turned my fit bit off so restarted and did the warm up a second time) 187 calories, heart rate average 132, max 159, 2,512 steps. I just used what calories map my fitness gave me for the warm up and added it on minus a bit. I went for my carotid ultrasound and to talk with the doctor and then ran errands. It has rained all day, but fortunately not freezing temps.

Belinda, those are good workouts. Nice work. I have been using the step since it is what I am doing Step Boss I Max 4 for. Cathe does them from side to side across the step and to the floor. I use the side of the step. I try to remember to squat down before jumping back. According to Sharon Twombly burpees and the like are done wrong by a lot of people. I don't want to get injured.

Good morning,

Yesterday I lost my voice, coughing. I can't hardly talk. I am falling apart. My husband has been sick for the last 2 weeks, it finally caught up with me.

I just finished Linda's Stretch Sculpt Freestyle Arms = 28 min. That one was brutal! I decided to switch up my workouts this year.

Diane - I haven't had a chance to try IMAX4 or PHA3. I don't do Burpees anymore, unless I do them upright. My doc told me to lighten up on those workouts, they lead to injuries. Hope you got some sleep.

I will try to be back later.

Hi everyone,

I couldn't log in earlier. I did SBF Leg Work w/Barr Work = 30 min. This one was very slow and controlled moves. I also did BARLATES Mix + Match Upper 60/10 Intervals. I did all the exercises sitting on my weight bench. Worked out perfectly.

I will be back later.

It has been a busy long weekend. Saturday I did Raw 5 day strength day 4 Total Body, 29 minutes, heart rate 124 average, 151 max, 125 calories, 2,512 steps. I also did Jessica Smith Gentle Yoga neck and shoulder flow, 62 calories, heart rate average 115 , 134 max, 19 minutes. Total time 48 minutes, 187 calories, 33 steps.
Sunday was a rest day with family and we celebrated 3 birthdays.
This morning I did Raw Box and Pump 3, 58 minutes, 276 calories, heart rate average 129, max 165, 4083 steps. I then did Raw abs finisher 19 minutes, 68 calories, 459 steps, heart rate 118 average, max 152. I finished with Step Boss extended lying stretch 10 minutes, 30 calories.
Total time was 87 minutes, 374 calories, 4,542 steps.
Step Pump 3 boxing with lower body strength segments. I used 1# dumbbells for the boxing Kelly says no more than 3#
boxing
squats 35# barbell
squats with 12# dbs
plies holding 10# dbs together and raising heels
boxing
barbell deadlift 35#
reverse lunge 12# dumbbells
good morning holding 10# dbs on shoulders
boxing
barbell front lunge 35#
bulgarian split squat (Kelly uses a bench) I did it on the floor I upped the weight from Kelly's 12's so did 15's which I think I could have done for the medium weight throughout
curtsy lunge kelly 10's I used 12's
boxing
side to side step with loop band
squat side to side with loop band
kick leg back with loop band alternating legs
boxing
side lying clam shell with loop band
lying on back hip lifts open knees with loop band
stretch

Today I will do cardio and yoga. I have to get out to the store and post office.

Belinda, I wonder why you couldn't get on. Maybe they had a short temporary down time doing something with the website. I have had that happen a few times.

Good morning,

Walked 3 miles and did SBF Upper body.

Diane - this is what they posted yesterday:
The entire cathe.com site was down earlier as the server locked up. We lost access from here and had to have someone in the datacenter do a manual reboot. Everything is working now.
Great job on your workout yesterday. Have fun with our cardio and yoga today.

I will be back later.

This morning I did Step Boss I Max 4 mish mosh mix double blast after every combo which was 61 minutes, 343 calories, heart rate average 138, max 201 ?? I saw that and then it went down to 152 and sometimes it was 129 during the blasts or showed no heart for awhile, 5,731 steps, met 6.5. I was kind of dreading the double blasts, but it was not difficult at all. I think something is up with the Fitbit. I had to restart my phone again this morning to get my sleep times which were awful. Minutes in the rem and deep sleep portion. I coughed a lot. I finished with Jessica Smith Gentle Yoga Total Body, 22 minutes, heart rate average 107, max 129, 52 steps Total time was 83 minutes, 3. I think I chose wisely today as first my computer would not load google chrome and then the internet went out. By the way that workout yesterday was Box & Pump not step and pump.

Belinda, at least you know the problem was not on your end when it wouldn't work. I don't know what the deal was this morning. First the internet would not pull up google chrome then I rebooted the computer and it decided it needed updates so I just went and did my workout. It took a long time. Then when it comes back up my internet was not working. I tried unplugging the modem and plugging it back in and finally decided to go shower and do something else. I used my phone to let the cable company know I had a problem and by the time I was done it was back up and running. I keep wondering if all of this digging out on the main street and right now they have dug up around the corner of the street you turn into the neighborhood I live in. THey are replacing curbs and those storm drains. I just wonder if they are digging up cable lines somewhere. I guess maybe not in the storm drains though. It has been going out off and on for sometime now and Usually when I check they will say there is an outage and text when it if fixed. Anyway I would have been irritated if I were doing a raw workout. Fortunately Amazon Prime workouts are downloaded so I can still watch them via the Roku for my Jessica Smith workouts.

Nothing super new to report here. This morning I walked on the TM for 50 minutes while trying to catch up on emails,etc

Hi everyone,

Didn't slept well last night, coughing up a storm. I made an appointment with my doctor for tomorrow. I almost didn't worked out today, glad I did. I walked for 30 min plus did SBF Feel Good Cardio.

BBL!

Good morning,

CL Awesome UB is done. Great workout except all that wooing :rolleyes: Next time I do the workout I will mute, write down the exercises and play my own music.

Off to get ready for my doc appointment. Will catch up on personals later. BBL!

CL #57 PHA Training this morning. Oldie but goodie total body workout. I modify a little bit in order to lift heavier the 2nd and 3rd rounds.

Belinda- good luck at the DR!!

I am back from my doctor. I have an entire grocery bag full of medicine to help with my coughing and breathing. When my doc listen to my lungs he can hear the wheezing sound. He put me on a 5 day antibiotics. He also wants me to use an inhaler twice a day. I also have to take 2 other medications for the cough. I also have to take Flonase Nasal Spray and vicks vapor rub. If that doesn't stop that cough I don't know what else will, lol. He said he been seeing a lot of people with the same symptoms lately. So something is going around.

I probably should take it easy for a few day's with my workouts. I have to get rid of that cough.

Doreen - thank you!

Hi everyone,

Today I only did SBF Interval, it was very low impact. I will take it easy until Monday. I will keep my workouts very low impact and no heavy lifting. Hopefully the cough will be gone by them.

BBL!

The forum wouldn't let me post this morning for some reason. I did Raw R&R January 2020 this morning and loved it! Then did about 20 mintues of R&R January 2019 too - that was good as well.

Belinda- Hope your cough eases soon - hard to workout when coughing anyway so a few lighter days will probably be a good idea.

This morning I did Ripped and Ride December 2019, 36 minutes, heart rate 139/170, 1,888 steps. I did the boxing with Kelly instead of the spin bike. The only lower work is really the spin bike. I then watched Kelly's in the Kitchen making protein balls and rode the spin bike for 13 minutes, heart rate 125/148, 762 steps, 54 calories. I finished with Jane Adams yoga morning energy practice, 17 minutes, heart rate 116/138, 52 calories, 67 steps. Total time was 309 calories 66 minutes, 2,717 steps. I ordered an Amazon Fire today. It still has not arrived yet though. Hoping it works well for streaming Kelly's workouts. She says it will work.

Belinda, get well. I am so sorry you are having all of this going on. I think my problem is still allergies even though the allergens are low to medium.

Doreen, I wish I would have seen the R&R 2020 this morning.

Good morning,

SBF Core + Pelvic Floor is done.

Diane - hope you have a handle on your allergies. I should be fine in a few day's. Great job yesterday.

Doreen - thank you! Nicely done yesterday.

That's it for me today. Have a great weekend everyone.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.