Like/review/verify/don't buy check in for 2016- 2024

My workout is finished. I have to hurry and get some things done because I got a surprise request this morning to pick up my grandson. I have calls I need to make. Anyway my workout was Lite Rev'd Up Rumble + the calorie crush, 51 minutes, heart rate average 131, max 161, 310 calories, met 7.0, 4,294 steps. I then did Lite Abs 2, 10 minutes, heart rate average 101, max 137, 55 steps, met 4.5, 40 calories. I finished off with Jessica Smith Gentle Yoga: Knees and Hips flow and part of the neck and shoulders, 29 minutes, heart rate 88 average, max 126, 95 steps, 53 calories. Total workout time was 90 minutes, 403 calories, 4,444 steps.

Good morning,

SBF LB barre workout and walk is done. Have a Ortho appointment this morning.

Nice job girls. Sorry for no personals. Looks like we are heading earlier to DC than expected. Still have lots to do before I leave.

I will be back later.

I just finished Coffey Fit Raw Intervals 4 using 10# dumbbells, 43 minutes ( a bit longer because I had to reboot the internet and it repeated some of what I had just done starting from where I left off) heart rate average 137, max 179, 2.934 steps, 255 calories, met 7.0. I then did Jessica Smith Build Balance and Inner Strength: core control, 31 minutes, heart rate average 130, max 153, 1,664 steps, 167 calories, met 6.2.
Total time was 74 minutes, calories burned 422, steps 4,598.

Doreen, hope that you are better soon. My granddaughter that was here over the weekend has been home sick for two days. Keeping my fingers crossed that I do not get it. I am having enough problems with the allergies right now.

Belinda, nice work getting things in. Good luck at the ortho today.

I am back. I just did Step-Boss-Step-Sync + chair stretch. I love, love Step Sync. It reminded me a little of RS, SB and some older step workouts. She even had moves in the The combos were really fun. No jumping jacks, no power 7's, YEAH! No high impact at all. Of course,if you want to jump you could. Although it wasn't high impact, I took it down a notch. My knees are still bordering me, I probably will pay for it tonight. Oh well! The chair stretch was a mix of sitting stretches and standing holding on to the chair. It was a good stretch nothing new. Still a nice stretch. Overall I give Step Sync 5 out of 5 star. I am so glad I didn't canceled my preorder. I was going to do IMAX4 but then I decided to do Step Sync. Glad I did! Off to icing my knee, lol.

Diane - great job today. My appointment went well. Picked up more tray's.

Doreen - hope you feel better.

Reactions: WD
Belinda, I downloaded the Step Boss workouts before I left for the grocery store. I can't wait to do one. I thought the clips of Step Sync looked like a lot of fun:) I am so glad you loved it.

Diane - I think you would like Step Sync too. It is a lot of fun. I had not trouble with any of the combos. Easy to up the intensity or tone it down a notch. I can't wait to try the others. The music wasn't bad, wished she used recognizable music. Got a ton of steps in too. Like I said, I kept the intensity way down.

ohh- jealous! I don't think I'll get my order until Friday - so I can probably do a workout with them Saturday!

Doreen - my dvd's should be here tomorrow, lol. Glad I ordered both. You gonna love Step Syne if you like step workouts. Feel better.

CL 85 - ICE upper and lower body blast this morning. Very intermediate workout with lots of breaks - which I needed.

I haven't seen a shipping notice yet. Knowing my luck I shipped to my office and they will arrive on Saturday which will mean I have to wait until Monday to get them and Tuesday to do them!!

Today I did Step Boss Step Sync, 57 minutes, heart rate average 141, max 161, 342 calories, met 7.5, 5,720 steps. I then did Step Boss Ab Stacker, 10 minutes, met 4.5, 40 calories, heart rate average 105 , max 141, 47 steps, Step Boss extended lying stretch, 10 minutes, met 2.3, heart rate average 81, max 95, 15 steps, 20 calories, finishing with Jessica Smith Gentle Yoga Neck and Shoulders, 19 minutes, 36 calories, heart rate average 88, max 113, 32 steps. Total time was 96 minutes, 438 calories, 5,814 steps.
I loved Step Sync, the lying stretch was just normal stuff and some of it was sitting, I am not sure how I felt about stacker abs as it was uncomfortable, I worried about my neck holding the riser while doing superman's and it sure was uncomfortable on the hip flexors. It may grow on me so I never make the first impression the last time I do a workout (usually). I am hoping to do PHA 3 tomorrow. I will be trying to get things done to pick up my grandson early from school. I wrote down the exercises from the workout manager since the users guide is not out yet. I will be back in awhile.

Doreen, I have USPS informed delivery and I saw my dvds are out for delivery tomorrow. It always says psi when I get Cathe's dvds. Since I have nothing else ordered I know that is what it is. I don't know what psi stands for, but my prescription comes in the mail as psi as well. I hope that you get your workouts tomorrow and don't have to wait through the weekend. I got emails on the downloads.

Belinda, Step Sync did do well on the step count. I was pleased with that.

Good morning,

I did a light 30 min walk and SBF Christmas LB 30 min. I probably will do IMAX4 later, depending on how my knees feel. I reviewed PH3 I doubt my knees can handle over the step right now.

Diane - I was surprised my dvd's come yesterday. Usually I have to wait. Great job on Step Sync and your step count.

Doreen - I signed up to get alerts when my dvd's get delivered.

I will be back later.

Today I did Step Boss PHA3, 58 minutes (extra time for notes) met 5.5, 250 calories, 1,717 calories, heart rate average 116, max 162. I really felt the calories were low on this since it was very quick paced non stop and I felt I was working hard. My readings were weird today. I then did Step Boss Bonus intermediate step which has not warm up, 21 minutes, heart rate 150 average, max 173 ??, 2,233 steps, 141 calories. I did not use the met values on this because they really did not seem right to work with the Fit Bit readings. I did not feel like I was working that hard or breathing hard for the heart rate it showed. I finished with Step Boss Extended Chair Stretch, 16 minutes, heart rate average 100, max 142 ? odd since more that half of it was seated in a chair, met 2.6, 35 calories. I am hoping the new Fit Bit Versa 2 does better.
PHA3 weights uses step with 1 riser under each side and sometimes just the platform( I used Cathe's weights unless noted)
alternating rear lunges off step some pulses 10# dbs 1st round 12# second round
arnold press with a side to side step (floor) 12# dbs
hop squat/rear llunge 1 dumbbell 12#
biceps curls 12# dbs 8 reps then then 4 reps half way down out an inch or so and back up repeat
push dips off the end of the step platform 12# dbs 16 reps
pullover/chest fly 15# dbs (I used 12#) 3 pulse flys followed by one pullover
rear slide lunges one foot on step (platform) 12# dumbbell 1 gliding disc
squat thrust plank push up gliding discs hands on step
repeat this round
Squat cross over lunge (platform only verically) 15# dumbbell 12 reps
1 arm row plank hand on step tripod position 15# db12 reps
front to back lunge (platform only) 12# dumbbells 10 reps
front/side lateral raise standing 5# dbs
sumo squat deadlift 15# dbs
push up flip around dips on step challenge 6 push ups flip aroud and do 10 dips 4 times
Repeat this group

Diane - so what did you think of PHA3? I was going to do that one today, saw all those lunges. Probably not a good idea to add more problems to my knees. I was surprised too that the bonus step didn't had a warm up and no cool down? Great job!

I liked PHA3. I did not feel like the weight I used and the moves were too hard on the knees. I kind of hedged on some of the push up moves that I didn't realize at first that she was doing plank jacks on. I did them on my knees part of the time because I was worried about the front of my shoulders. I didn't want to push too hard there. I think the reverse and forward lunge I think was probably the hardest. Cathe moves pretty quickly with the moves. Another that worried me a bit was the Arnold presses since she did them pretty fast. She did suggest that some might want to just do overhead presses. I will see how I feel tomorrow. I wish the use guide was ready. No, you do not want to add more problems to your knees. Maybe substitute safer moves like just reverse lunges instead of the forward backward lunge when you do try it.

I am glad I changed my mind on PHA3 today. As soon as I saw all those lunges/back crossover I knew it would be hard on my knees. Good for you for not pushing it too hard. Better safe than sorry! I was wondering about the guide too. My knees are so swollen I tried to do a reverse lunges instead of forward back lunge. Both hurt like hell. I have to modify when I do a barre workout. Can't do anything on my knees, I do everything standing. There is no shame in modifying or going lighter in weights. If my knees don't get better I have to make an appointment with my doctor. I will try the icing, cream and take my arthritis meds first. I get an upset stomach on the meds.

Belinda, it sounds like your knees need complete rest for awhile if they are swollen and hurt that bad. I really am on the fence if my arthritis medicine does anything except make me feel yucky.

I did PHA 3 this morning.... Yes-lots of lunges and push dips.... Would be hard if your knees bother you I think. I really enjoyed it. It really does raise the heartbeat quite a bit. I used heavier weight on all the lower body stuff and was really breathing hard!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.