Like/review/verify/don't buy check in for 2016- 2024

Friday I did Jessica Smith Step and Stride before we left town. This morning I did Jessica Smith You Tube starting with Boot Camp Boogie for 6 minutes (I stopped after the jacks and a few boxing moves) I went on and did Cardio Barefoot Flow. Workouts were 43 minutes, heart rate average 122, max 165, 204 calories, 2073 steps. That is it.

Good morning,

Slide & Glide and SBF Standing Weights for UB w/Cross Lateral Seat work is done.

Diane - great job on the JS walks. I really need to start pulling them out.

Hi to everyone that checks in after.

Reactions: WD
ICE Bootcamp plus 2 rounds of Blizzard Blast this morning. Liking these lower intensity right now.

Also - already fighting a headache this morning. Ugh.

This morning I got up and started early expecting to help my grandson with his car that he was taking to the shop. So I did something that I would not mind doing since I had already showered. I did Jessica Smith Walk Strong Build strength and balance #3 agility and balance, 30 minutes, heart rate average 120, max 146, 974 steps, 134 calories. I used my medium green band. I then did PT exercises and a couple of add on exercises. One that I saw on John Bergman chiropractor you tube for the shoulders. He had the woman wear ankle weights around her wrists and alternate arms forward and back (gently and not far) to help the shoulder joint heal. He said she should put moist hear on afterward. He did the same thing for knees and meniscus healing moving hanging feet forward and back alternating while sitting with legs dangling. Just small moves for a few minutes. I found it interesting. Shoulders are worked on after neck correction is done. Anyway, I spent 30 minutes on these moves and it was 45 calories. The rest of the day was busy and the hot water heater decided to start leaking water out the top. I had to go outside and cut off the water since I did not know how to do it on the electric hot water heater. I guess we are going to be buying a hot water heater. My husband tried to reseat the hot water outlet, but the water is coming out under the edges of it where it opens up a bit. It is going to be cold showers till we can do this.

Good morning,

ICE Metabolic Total Body plus SBF TB barre is done.

Diane - sorry about the water heater. Great job on your workout.

I will be back later for more personals.

I bought myself an early birthday present and subscribed to Cathe Live again!! I did #237 Step Sweat Lift. I think this is an all-time favorite. The Step is Imax ish - I've done it enough I follow Cathe as she demos and then the lifting is set up as move A, move B then move A +B. And I love it!

Diane - ugh on your water heater. Ours went out this fall too! Both kids took cold showers and didn't say anything and then I got up the next morning and had a cold shower and brrr!!

Belinda- Good job on ICE and barre!

Doreen - happy birthday! I have to check that one out, it sounds amazing. Great job today.

Diane - hope you had a great workout today. BBL!

Good morning,

I forgot to mention I started week 3 of Cathe's October rotation. Today she had a bike workout (or solid cardio) scheduled. I wasn't in the mood to do step again, I pulled out my Turbo Fire 60. I am still sweating like crazy. I followed the modifier for the most part, I also did the Fire on my Rebounder. I burned over 600 calories. I guess, I really got into the workout :D I can't remember the last time I burned that many calories in a workout? Those workouts are so much fun!

Have a great workout and day, everyone!

Belinda - sounds so fun! Turbo Fire is one I haven't done before.

This morning I did CL 259 Total body barbell for about 40 mintues (stopped at the biceps because doing bicep work with the barbell bothers my elbow) the I did CL 140 Low impact Hiit for about 10 mintues.

Doreen - TF 60 is a high intensity kickboxing workout. It's nonstop with Fire drills. If you ever get your hands on TF grab it. Nice job on CL 259 and 140 today. Glad you listen to your body. If the BB brothers your elbow, maybe use DB's instead. Great job!

My workout today was Kelly Coffey Strong and Lean kickboxing(lean) from her newest dvds. I had not done this one yet. It took me a bit, but I ended up liking it. It just started out slow to me and I didn't care for the starting soundtrack I guess. This was 32 minutes, heart rate average 149, max 188, met 8.5, 222 calories, 2,923 steps. I then did Jane Adams yoga desk work along with Yoga Tune Up upper back and some extra work with my therapy balls. This was 29 minutes, 41 calories, met 2. Total time was 61 minutes, 263 calories, 2,931 steps.
I am tired, I got to bed late since my husband and son were at first trying to fix the hot water heater, then ended up going back and buying a new one and installing it. Then Gertie (my dog) came in my room to tell me she really needed to go outside. So, I got up and let her out at 3 am and it took her so long to come back to the door I had gotten dressed to go see what was going on. She was fine though. I think a large dog treat I purchased at Sprouts must have upset her stomach. She never comes in our room unless it is bath time or she has an emergency. She loves her baths (showers).

Belinda, the music and Chalene's personality make those workouts so much fun. It has been awhile since I have done them. I think for awhile I was doing the Low Impact one that showed up on one of my other Beach Body workouts. It was only 20 minutes.

Doreen, maybe you could just switch to dumbbells for the biceps. I am not a real fan of biceps with the barbell either. My elbows seem to turn wrong or something and they hurt.

Good morning,

Butt & Guts plus ab is done. I am debating if I want to continue with Cathe's rotation or do something different? Had a well woman check up yesterday. They really pushed the Shingles shot on me, lol. Before I knew it I had the first shot yesterday. Even the doc that did give me the exam encouraged me to get the shot, she got it too she said. I was worried getting the shot after reading/hearing others reviews. My arm hurts since yesterday, not even the icing helped.

Diane - I agree about the music in TF. All TF workouts have a modifier, which makes this workouts even more fun. She does have a 15 min TF HiiT, 20 HiiT and 30 Hiit. I have to pull them out more often.

I will try to check in later. Have a great workout, everyone.

I did Cathe LIve 126 Step Grooves Express this morning. I really like this one - the combos build pretty fast and it is short - just over 30 minutes - which I needed this morning since I hadn't slept well.

Belinda, yes, that shot hurts for a few days. I had mine done in the arm that did not have the painful shoulder and am glad that I did. It also made me feel a little ill for a couple of days. Not bad, but I had a low grade fever. I got rid of my Turbo Jam workouts and sometimes regret that. Not that I really needed them though.

Doreen, I love that step workout. I have done it many times. I haven't slept well since time change hit. Although my Fit Bit said last night was good. That rarely happens, but I sure had the weirdest dreams so I guess that went along with all of the REM sleep.

Diane - mine done in the arm too. My arm hurts, I do a headache and my head feels warm. Maybe I should take something for the pain/low fever. I bought an extra Turbo Jam when I heard they stopped selling them. If you want it let me know. They still in shrink wrap, lol. They are a lot of fun, IMO!

Doreen - that step workout sounds great. Sorry you didn't sleep well.

Cathe Live 263 Metabolic bootcamp this morning. This was about 45 minutes and was rounds of metabolic moves - so no cardio and no jumping. The cardio came from the combo moves. I liked it. I should have gone heavier on some moves but that's the problem with doing new workouts all the time!

This morning I just did Lite Cardio Party with the bonus stretch, 53 minutes, 313 calories, met 6.8, heart rate 133 average, max 181, 3,845 steps. I had to get out and do errands.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.