Like/review/verify/don't buy check in for 2016- 2024

Good morning,

FitSplit Boxing BootCamp is done.

Gotta run. Have lots to catch up too before I leave Saturday. I will be back later with personals.

Reactions: WD
Back from physical therapy. She sure knows how to stretch and work those tight places out. She added another stretch for this area that I can do myself with the assistance of a pillow case. I need to start writing all of these down. I did put a couple in the notes portion of my agenda book. Nothing else today as I really need to get in some house cleaning. Hopefully the next couple of days I can get in some other work for lower, abs, and cardio.

Belinda, have fun choosing and getting things together for your vacation. Funny I always packed so many just in case things, then we would end up shopping and I would wear the new stuff. We have even had to purchase a piece of luggage or carry bag because we had too much stuff.

Diane - glad the stretching is helping. Maybe she can give you a print out on the exercises?

Doreen - I need to check out those spin dvd.

Been working, cleaning my house, doing laundry right now. All is left is pack my suitcase tomorrow. I already started packing a few weeks ago.

That's it for me today. Good night.

Sydney 40 min glute and cardio this morning. All the cardio was jumping based so I did it on my rebounder and it worked great!

Good morning,

Lite Strong Body Stacked Sets Upper is done. If I have time today I will do tomorrows workout as well. I want to finish the September rotation before Saturday.

Doreen - great job this morning. I love my rebounder for high impact. Had no idea you had one?

Diane - have fun with your PT today.

BBL!

Today I did Jessica Smith at home fat burning cardio blast youtube, (I modify overhead arm moves and too fast of arm movements) 15 minutes heart rate average 135, max 158, 1,201 steps,97 calories. I then did her youtube standing abs (more modifying arms) 9 minutes, heart rate average 96, max 116, 45 calories. I then did physical therapy exercises and some extra stretching, 70 minutes, 120 calories. Total time was 94 minutes, 261 calories.

Belinda, they have an app that the exercises are supposed to be listed for the individual. Only thing is, they never seem to update it. I printed those off originally and write the new ones and changes down. She told me one she added for me to use to help release the pinched nerve has no picture. I came home and looked for one online and could not find one.

Belinda, nice job on the workout with Sydney Cummings again.

Good morning,

Yesterday I did Lite Strong Body Stacked Sets Upper as scheduled on the rotation. I wanted to finish the September rotation before I leave for my vacation. Yesterday I doubled up, also did RWH Plyo HiiT Two plus Bonus Abs Two (it was scheduled for today). Today I Athletic Training which is scheduled for Saturday. I will be flying on Saturday. I am done with the rotation.

Now I need to figure out how to transfer the Cathe Live downloads on my phone.

Diane - that's what I thought. Of course, if you looking for something you can't find it. Hope you find the exercises online. I had my share on pinched nerves :( No fun. Keep stretching.

I will try to check in later. Been repacking my suitcase :) BBL!

I did youtube Jessica Smith 1 mile walk belly, buns, thighs, with the warm up and start of another of her workouts that I switched because it jumped into jumping jacks, 21 minutes, heart rate 139 average, 166 max, 2,021 steps, 134 calories. I also did her hips and glutes focus, 19 minutes, heart rate average 95, max 132, 220 steps, 71 calories, and finished with physical therapy exercises, 40 minutes, 71 calories, 122 steps. Total time was 80 minutes, 276 calories, 2,363 steps.

Belinda, nice work getting in those workouts and finishing the rotation. I hope your flight is a good one. I always had to repack and adjust before those trips. Can you hook your phone to the computer and move the downloads that you want to your phone from your download library? Mine is android so I just click on my file folder and when I hook up the cell phone it shows on the side bar as well so I can slide the downloads to my phone. You might have to do it from itunes. That is what I always hated about iphones. They somehow made things difficult and I know used to limit the devices and I could only have itunes on one computer which was too complex when I got a new computer. I don't know how much itunes stuff I have out there that I have lost. I had moves I had purchased that I have no more.

Just Physical therapy today. I purchased Jessica Smith Walk Strong get fit and have fun from Amazon Video and did that yesterday with my PT. I was looking at video clips I found of the Walk Strong 3 set and they look good. Quite expensive though. Although it is 20 workouts.

Good evening,

Sorry I didn’t check in yesterday. I was beat from the flight, 11 hours. I had a blasting headache once we ll landed in Honolulu. I feel much better after getting a good night sleep. Today DH and I went to the beach. We spend all day at the beach. We having a blast. It’s so beautiful in Hawaii . After dinner we took a long walk at the beach. I got 20k.

Diane- my son uploaded them for me. Thank you for the recommendation. I will try it next time. I am gad you enjoy Jessica‘s workouts. Yes they pricey.

Good night.

Physical therapy today. I have new exercises to do. It sure made my shoulder hurt. 10 days till I get in to see the doctor about the mri results. That was the only exercise today. I got some shopping and banking done. I want to go get my second shingrix vaccine tomorrow.

Belinda, pinched nerves are no joke. I have had things that felt like something was pinching or stinging, but this is non stop pain most of the time. I wish I could figure out a way to make it not hurt when I lie down to sleep. It is always worse when I lie down. Have lots of fun:)

I did Body Max 2 Step combos this morning. That one is always fun!

Belinda - Looks like you are having a great time!

Diane - hope the new exercises ultimately help you out! Makes me wonder if we should all be doing workouts designed by PTs to prevent injuries?

Today I did Power Walk with Jessica Smith from YouTube, 33 minutes, 180 calories, 2,844 steps, heart rate average 125, max 158. I also did PT exercises for 35 minutes and 46 calories. I go to PT tomorrow afternoon.
I went out and got my 2nd Shingrix vaccine this morning.

Doreen, I have watched so many PT youtube segments. It seems a lot of exercise moves that we do can cause problems. I have watched safer ab moves. It is so important how you lift. For me when I do rows and a lot of moves, I am using my shoulders and not the back muscles that should be doing the main part of the work. She has me strengthening the muscles in the back and correct posture as I am doing it. Also I tend to tighten in my traps and neck as I lift or do overhead moves. I am out of my comfort zone doing the exercises while correcting posture. I love doing that step work. Another I used to do a lot is the Fusion workout premix that is all step.

Good evening,

Sorry for not checking in yesterday. Been taking/filming a lot on my phone, had very low battery and no chargers. We rented a car today, too see everything. I been posting lots of pictures on Facebook for my family and friends. It’s easier than I send every one pictures. I am getting all my steps each day no exercise count. Have not made it to the gym Tomorrow we are taking a helicopter ride over Hawaii.

Doreen - I am having a blast.

Diane - one wrong move and you can get a pinched nerve. I hope you on your way of recovery.

Good night.

Today I did Jessica Smith Burn Fat and Have Fun: Step and Stride, 189 calories, 3,158 steps, 31 minutes, heart rate average 135, max 174. I was going to do something of hers on YouTube, but it keeps not wanting to load. It did it yesterday too and then I kept having to push the start button on the JM workout to get rid of the stuff on the bottom of the screen. Today it just went to a blank screen. So, I went to Amazon and purchased the second workout in the Have Fun series. There are 3. The third uses a play ball. This one was pretty good. It just used the high step platform and not too many huge upper body movements. I had Physical Therapy this afternoon. I really need to do something for lower body. Maybe tomorrow along with PT exercises. I needed to get some house cleaning done today. After PT my shoulder and neck feel pretty good. I hope it stays that way tonight.
Sleep was not so good last night. Partly my shoulder and a lot my allergies. I just could not get comfortable.

Belinda, it is so much nicer have the cell phones for pictures. I remember using a 35 mm camera and finding an overpriced film developer before leaving the vacation spot because we have had the experience of the pictures not coming out before. We have a private family facebook page that my husband puts our pictures in so the family can share them.

Doreen, nice work getting in PHA.

I did KCM Cardio Kicks Stepboxing this morning for 40 minutes. Around combo 6 or somewhere I just gave up as my brain wasn't keeping up with her combos for some reason and my two left feet weren't keeping up either... I normally really like this one and have no problems with choreography but today just wasn't working!! Oh well.

Diane - so glad you are enjoying JS workouts. I have walk strong 3 on purple player. Is there a way to share workouts on there. I would loan them to you if there was.

This morning I did Jillian Michael's Lift and Shred workout 2. Fun stuff in there like side plank renegade rows, split jerks, hang snatches, goblet walks, etc.

Good evening,

Since we arrived in Hawaii I been having a small infection in my finger, woke up this morning my fingers hurt like hell. It was swollen and blue. DH ask me two days ago if I wanted to see doctor, I kept telling him it will go away, well it didn’t. The pain did not stop, I felt my pulse in my finger. I ended up in the ER today. The doc looked at my finger and said we will cut and drain the infection out. She did 3 incisions, it hurt like hell. I am on antibiotics for 10 days, can’t get in the water.

Diane- technology is fantastic. I love using it for photos.

Doreen- great job.

Good night.

• Sad
Belinda- what a bummer! Good that you got it checked out!

This morning I went out for a bike ride. Beautiful morning.6799

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.