Like/review/verify/don't buy check in for 2016- 2024

PT exercises, heart doctor, and fun afternoon with my grandson playing arcade games and stuff. Him and my husband road go carts. We picked him up from school early.

Doreen, Amy was supposed to post more new workouts on her YouTube channel. She came back later and said she was starting and still didn't. I see her post likes on Kelly's stuff and other posts on facebook, but I guess life must just get in the way. The last I saw it looked like they had been traveling. I always get a good step count from her workouts. Trying to picture the roll back bunny hop burpee. Sounds tough. I like music with my workouts.

Belinda, I am trying to be patient. I just have never had something hang on this long and hard. Nice work on Ripped with Hiit Plyo Hiit using the rebounder.

Good morning,

RWH Chest/Shoulder & Tric is done. Upper body is fried.

Diane - I been there. A few years ago I went through a lot of health problems. It went on for long time. The longest I have been out was 8 month straight. I learned to be patient. Hang in there, girl! Eventually it will get better.

Doreen - Amy's workouts are tough. I though about doing that workout a few time, than decided i wasn't for me. Great job!

I will try to be back later.

Reactions: WD
Diane - sounds fun with your grandson. We used to have a place like that near here. It closed down - I guess it gets old for people.

I did RAW Hiit Cardio #3 this morning but had to quit early to get my daughter to her track meet.

Today was PT and Fit Tower Advanced Legs, glutes and core omitting the hands on the bar kneeling stuff and most of the core.

Belinda, I am not as worried about the rest time as I used to get. I have had several times where I had to be patient. Like when I had the torn meniscus. I could pretty much only do upper weights and trying to find anything to do cardio was near impossible for awhile. Surgeries take a long time and patience. I just monitor my eating, do what I can and it always turns out fine. Thanks for the encouragement.

Doreen, this place has been here for quite awhile. They have opened a newer place that is more geared for an older crown called the Main Event. From what I understand it is pretty pricey. Although I felt the Incredible Pizza place was expensive. But, probably not as expensive as the new place. There is stuff for all ages. We didn't buy the package deal with the buffet and I think it made it cost more for just playing the games and stuff.

Good morning,

Today I did ICE BootCamp Circuit plus Icy Core 1. I did the basic premix #1 instead, which had the main workout + icy core 1 + stretch. I didn't wanted to cool down than do abs.

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in today. BBL!

Peak 10 Cardio Strenght Remix for 30 minutes this morning. I did warm up, then the first heavy weight section both times through then the light weight section once and then the heavy weight section once. My mornings get so compressed getting one kid or the other off to their stuff - 30 minutes has to be good for now!

Julia on Youtube this morning. I only did two round of the last groupings as I ran out of time.

I modified the plyo box 5x5 by using a lower step. And I really liked her KB circuit. On paper it looks complicated but its really simple to do.

Full Body Equipment Workout

KB Circuit: 30:20:10 4x
round 1: 20 seconds is reset swings or swings
round 2: 20 seconds is DL
round 3: 20 seconds is oblique plank hops
round 4: 20 seconds is upright rows
1. Alt SA swing 2. goblet rev lunge + curtsy lunge 3. SA front load squat 4. plank hop hang clean 5. Power clean to reset swing

DB HIIT 50:10 2x
1. pendulum lunge 2. rev grip pushup bi curl 3. staggered pushup SA snatch to SA shoulder press 4. Bridge Hold alt SA Chest Press

Bar Complex to do between each round of the 5x5 1. 5 dL 2. 4 power cleans 3. 3 front box squats 4. 2 bent rows 5. 1 clean and press

plyo box: 5x5 1. hip thrusts + 30 sec hold 2. box squat + 5 abductors 3. Bulgarian forward lunge and switch 4. decline pushup plank hop

Good morning,

Rockout Knockout is done. Had a great workout this morning.

Doreen - good job yesterday.

Diane - where are you?

Off to get some work done. BBL!

I just noticed that you all are over here too on this thread! I feel like you are cheating on me :) Why do two threads? Should i be over here too? I am trying to motivate myself to workout, i am so tired from yesterdays run and Powerstrike 6 workout. I am thinking about doing Cathe Live, an upper body workout. I noticed that is what Debbie did this morning as well. I wanted to do Athletica by Illaria but i think that might happen tomorrow since i am so tire.

Jolie - welcome! We started this thread a few years ago. If you are tired today take a rest day. You deserve it, girl! You been working out hard. Listen to your body. Nicely done on Powerstrike. I love Ilaria KB workouts.

Doreen - is that with Amy Bento? Great job!

Jolie, welcome. I was just going to say, we have been here for years. I have been with the other check in since the beginning. I remember wanting more and got started with this check in and one where most of the women are older. I have found not working out and just monitoring my food and calories, I have actually lost weight. It does not hurt to take a rest for a bit. I try to do a bit for lower and cardio here and there. Hopefully I get my problem fixed soon. Someone posted a good article today on one of the Kelly Coffey groups on facebook about long breaks and losing muscle. We can get it back. And we all know it takes awhile to lose the muscle size we have gained. We really do not lose muscle. I was surprised when I stood on the scale at the doctors office today and it was 114 lbs with my clothes and shoes on. That is generally not the norm.

Belinda, nice work on XTrain today.

Doreen, I saw Kelly is starting to film her 5 days of strength raw workouts for November. I am a bit worried about this new app she is doing as she does not mention Roku. I hope I can still stream from my Roku.

I found my Powerstrike 5 dvd!!!!!! I cant wait to feel better so i can do this workout! I noticed that illaria's On Demand workouts are $29 per month! Holy Smokes. If you want to rent any one of her workouts for 3 days you pay $2.99. That's not bad if you want to add one of her workouts in here or there. I noticed that she has heavy bag karate workouts too, those look like a lot of fun. I used to do her Forza sword workouts but when my kids were small they played with my sword and it eventually got broken :( Believe it or not, those are tough workouts. I am going to hit cardio more the next couple of months incorporating kickboxing, elliptical and PHA types of workouts. I want to do 2 Upper Body workouts per week or 2 total body workouts per week, like Vertical Loading or DB total body. I want to loose the weight i have gained so i have to watch my eating, which i have been doing on WW, and burn more calories. Body Strikes is all lower body so i might do those on cardio days since they are tough and you burn a ton of calories.

Diane Sue, i am glad everything is going better for you. What happened in the Echo appointment?

I like this thread. It keeps keeps me from spending on other workouts and use what I already have. I been doing it since we started this thread.

Diane - we have been on this thread for years haven't we. It really keeps me accountable why we started this thread in the first place. I am so glad to see you check in, I was worried about you. I am so glad with monitoring your food you lost weight. That's amazing. I hope soon you will be back to your normal routine.

Jolie - holy crap! That's a lot of money.That's why I am holding on to my dvd's, lol. I never got into her Forza sword workouts. Maybe I should give it a try again. I like your plan. I am not that strict with my diet. I do watch what I eat, but sometimes it's not happening. Glad you found your Powerstike 5.

I am carious how much did you all spend this year on fitness dvd's/programs/streaming, lol? The only purchase this year was BBOD for a few month and Cathe's Boss preorder :) At least that is what I remember, lol. Not bad! I will let my SBF subscription run out in October. I can't hardly keep up with what I already have. Cathe's dvd's keep me busy. I do want to subscribe to her Live eventually. Only a month here and there.

So far this year i have only spent the $9.99 per month for the Cathe Live subscription. Otherwise, i do Yvette's workouts on YouTube which are free. I am going to keep Cathe for awhile, i like them and i love the variety as well as how many there are to choose from.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.