Like/review/verify/don't buy check in for 2016- 2024

Hi,

3 mile outside walk is done.

Diane - since my AC went out on the main floor, I can't clean it's to hot to run around. I guess, I will have to finish the rest tomorrow or after my AC gets fixed. Good luck with your appointment.

That's it for me I am beat from the heat. BBL!

I don't even have A/C- except for a couple window a/c that we run at night in the bedrooms. But then we don't typically have humidity which I think makes heat worse!!

I went for a bike ride this evening. 4 miles, 48 minutes. It was threatening to rain so I didn't want to push my luck but it was a good ride.

I did Rippedism2 - Legs/Cardio/Core and 1/2 of Arms/Cardio/Core this morning. These two worked really well together since the Arms workout has isolation legs in almost every move. I wimped out on the Legs workout - I really should have gone heavier but the 45 second intervals I wasn't sure how to pick weights.

Reactions: WD
This morning I did Kelly Cardio Sculpt Fitness cardio premix, 40 minutes, 127 average, 166 heart rate, 3041 steps, met 8.0, 283 calories(includes abs). I then did Step Jump and Pump all step mix, 26 minutes, heart rate average 137, max 170, 2087 steps, 165 calories, met 8.5. Total time was 66 minutes, 448 calories, 5,128 steps.

Hi everyone,

My AC is working again. Cleaned all my floors this morning plus other work. I just finished Cathe Cardio . Did Cross Fire Plus Core premix today. Did all the high impact on my rebounder. My rebounder comes in handy for high impact, lol. Plus, I like jumping on it.

Diane and Doreen - great job today.

Waving Hi to everyone that check in after me.

Doreen, maybe after you do those workouts a few times you will know what weights work best.

Belinda, I got some dusting and cleaning done today after my grandson and I went out and did errands. I am glad that you got your air fixed.

Just a quick 30 minute gymbox kickbox workout this morning. I couldn't sleep until after midnight and work up at 3 so I didn't want to over-tax my system! I'm sure I'll be draggin later anyway!!

Went for a long walk this morning, Just getting around to post.

Doreen - hope you get some rest later. Nice job!

Diane - I am done with cleaning. Although it never stops, right..

Today I did Pedal Power premix and added a bit to make it 40 minutes, met 7.5, 265 calories, heart rate average 127, max 172, 2,903 steps. I then did Ice to the Mat ball timesaver, 23 minutes, met 4.0, 75 calories, heart rate 87/116, 112 steps. I finished with Stretch Max with the band, 18 minutes, 42 calories, 64 steps (this had some spots that hurt my shoulder and I had to back off the band) Total time was 81 minutes, 382 calories, 3079 steps. I am sorry I am slow getting here. With children and also my neck, shoulder and arm pain I have to get on the computer intermittently. Holding my arms up on a keyboard starts hurting my forearms and the pain radiates up and down my neck and into my hand. I hope they can fix this. It causes pain reaching to pull things down. Yesterday's shopping and carrying things in along with the big box from Amazon left me in a lot of pain last night. Still icing and taking tumeric and boswella today. Trying to avoid ibuprofen till I go to bed.

Doreen, those sleepless nights like that are so miserable. I have had quite a few lately and know how it feels. Good job getting a workout in.

Belinda, cleaning never stops. I can feel so good after doing a thorough job and cleaning out things and in no time it needs it again. I cleaned the floors yesterday before my husband came home and it rained, so Gertie is tracking mud into the house and wet grass.

Today was just Sarah Beth YouTube yoga, seated and hands free adding some foam rolling. 32 minutes and 65 calories. That is it.

Hi,

I did Pyramid UB this morning. DH needed new tire put on his car today.

Diane - sorry to about the pain you having, hope the tumeric and boswella will help. Same thing here, I clean dog/DH runs through the house...my floors are dirty again. Don't you hate it when this happens? Great job on your yoga workouts today. I will take a live yoga class tomorrow early in the morning at a vineyard. Should be fun.

Have a great Saturday.

Last edited:
This morning I did Rippedism Build week Chest/Back/Cardio and Shoulders/ Cardio. So my general impression is that these are very effective workouts - the Build week workouts are set up in decending pyramids, 8 reps, 10 reps, 15 reps. But I hated the cardio in these - core centered cardio so lots of mountain climbers, pike in, etc - lots of plank based. And I think they use the same music track in every video. So effective - yes, fun - meh?

Good morning,

KCM Circuit Burn is done.

Doreen - thanks for the heads up on Pippedisn. What are you going to do next?

Hi Diane!

Have a great Monday.

I did Sydney Cummings Lean Legs and Abs this morning. (I was going to do the Rippedism Legs/Core but my table was dead and I didn't want to download the app to my phone. ) Lean Legs starts with some heavy leg work and then switches to some bodyweight leg work. Ab exercises are included throughout. My knees have been feeling so good this summer - I think that I've been doing more leg workouts in my schedule and less cardio and not doing any impact and my right knee - which has always been cranky - hasn't been bothering me. Its getting darker in the morning for my outside workouts and with school starting its about time to move my workouts back to the basement!!

Yesterday I did Raw Just Step and Suzanne Bowen Barre Amped ball stretch, 32 minutes. Today I have not done anything yet. May do a barre/chair type workout for legs later. I will have to see how I feel.

Belinda, nice work today. LOL I was thinking about when the kids were all home, I cleaned and it looked so nice and they walked in and there was messes and it looked like a tornado ran through the house. Instant mess!! Of course now I look back on it fondly, but then it often aggravated me as I ran around trying to keep it cleaned up. Sometimes I just pull out my mop and spray and run over the bare floors to pick up Gerties mess she tracks. I keep a towel over her bed and change it a lot when she is tracking mud. It keeps me from having to wash her whole bed as often.

Doreen, I bet that you will miss the outdoor workouts. That is great that your knees are feeling good with the changes.

Cardio Party this morning - just the main workout as I was short on time.

My house rarely looks nice. I hate cleaning. Its actually the clutter that drives me nutso.

I got more sleep last night. I just finished doing 36 minutes on the treadclimber, 1.63 miles, 3,183 steps, heart rate average 128, max 165, met 7.0. I found that my new tablet can sit in the pocket on the tread climber so I can read while I am walking :D It is a 10 inch one, but my last one was 12.2 and it did not sit anywhere on the tread climber. I then did Cathe Lean legs and abs premix #3 chair, firewalker, bonus barre, 38 minutes, met 4.5, 135 calories, 96 average, 150 max heart rate, 602 steps. Total time was 338 calories, 74 minutes, 3,785 steps. I used 3# ankle weights for the standing work and I did use the 8# dumbbell on the front of the thigh since it was not me hanging on directly, but my leg holding the weight. I should try the weight bench downstairs with the leg attachment.
I will be back in awhile. I have my grandson sitting downstairs and I need to get him lunch and spend time with him. School starts in a couple of days.

Hallo,

I did Amy Dixon Breathless Body 4 Going Strong. I did all the high impact on my rebounder. Love using my rebounder for high impact.

Diane - glad you got some sleep last night. Nicely done with your workout today. With kids running through the house, it makes it harder to keep a house clean. In Germany it's custom to take of your shoes when you enter someones house especially in bad weather. My kids always took their shoes off by the front door when they were done playing outside. DH and I take off our shoes when we come from outside. No running with dirty shoes through my house, lol. I always have a dog towel by the front door when it's wet outside/or the dogs paws are wet for whatever reason. I wipe their paws/body dry before the enter the house. I have too much house to clean.

Doreen - I always make sure everything gets right away. If it doesn't have a place I will get rid of it. I can't stand clutter it drives me nuts. I also love a clean and organized house, lol. I cleaned my bedroom windows and bathroom windows this morning. I also washed my curtains. My kids call me the German Martha Steward, lol. Tomorrow I will do the other 2 bedrooms than I will work my way downstairs with window cleaning. My master bedroom has 5 windows alone. Today I did 9 windows.

I will try to be back later to catch up on personals.

Doreen, clutter makes me nuts too. Why things cannot be put away right away instead of left out just in case is beyond me. I have always been one to walk by and grab something on my way through and put away. If I am too distracted and it starts piling I get irritable. I love Cardio Party.

Belinda, it rained today, so needless to say, the mopping I just did was pretty much useless. I worked on some tile grout today. I got the rest of the lipstick out of the grout with the Lysol toilet bowl cleaner. I don't know that I would do it often. I felt like it might be eating up some of the grout. I run around cleaning the glass and stainless steel appliances all of the time. It bothers me when I see finger prints and smears. I still need to clean upstairs. We have tried the taking off shoes at the door thing. I generally take mine off as soon as I come in just because I do not like wearing shoes. Grandchildren wait till there inside and kick them off from the couch. I keep a pair of flip flops near the door and that is what I slip on if I want to go outside for something and then kick them off just inside the door. If it is muddy, I take them off and wash them off and sit them inside the garage to dry.

Diane - lol! Had to laugh when I read you had to get lipstick out of the grout:D I know it wasn't fun for you. I like my stainless steal appliances, don't like cleaning it. We don't have small kids around, but you see finger prints and smears. I have to clean mine daily. I don't like anyone running around with shoes on especially after cleaning my floors for hours. I do all my cleaning. It takes me hours to clean my house. I have a pair of rain boots in my entrance closet, I use them taking the dog outside. I worn them a lot when Brawler was alive. It hasn't rained lately. If they get muddy I will clean them in my mood room.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.