Like/review/verify/don't buy check in for 2016- 2024

CL 272 kickbox this morning. I did a few moves on my rebounder but such a fun workout. I think Cathe got some new music for LIVE - or its been a while since I've subscribed?

Reactions: WD
I did Lite Pyramid Pump Lower Body Timesaver premix Pyramid up and did Cathe's weights. I normally went heavier for this. I then did the Lite Bonus abs 2 and stretch 2. I finished off with some PT work. Lower body was 31 minutes, 118 calories, met 4.5, 723 steps. Abs and stretch 2 was 21 minutes, 70 calories, met 4, 18 steps. PT exercises other than what I did when I woke up was 15 minutes, 25 calories, 116 steps.

Belinda, I am trying to think what Hiit Pyramid is. I should know I am sure.

Doreen, it will be interesting to see and hear changes whenever I go back to CL again. The rebounder sure comes in handy :)

Belinda, yes I am finally getting into more workouts :) I have that dvd and have done it a lot. For some reason my mind was just blank when you said Hiit Intervals. I was picturing Hiit and weight intervals for some reason. Like the Hiit Circuits.

Good morning,

Afterburn is done.

Diane - glad you getting into more workouts. I used to avoid HiiT dvd for a long time, I can't do the high impact workouts anymore, doing them on the rebounder does help.

I will be back later.

This morning I did Jessica Smith YouTube Metabolic Circuit, 42 minutes, 179 calories, heart rate average 109, max 143, met 5.0, 999 steps. She uses a high step with 3 risers for this. There is no jumping and she uses 5# dumbbells and 10# for the weight work. I dropped to 8 on some of the chest work and modified when she did push ups and pushups with feet on the step. Part of the time I just did some speed skaters. I also did Jessica Smith YouTube weight loss yoga, 20 minutes, 230 steps, met 3.5, 62 calories, heart rate average 109, max 134. Total time 62 minutes, 241 calories, 1,229 steps.

Doreen, that is another fun CL workout :)

Belinda, I can do the high impact occasionally. But, researching things, it is probably not the best thing since all of that jumping compresses discs in the spine. With my issues, I should probably veer even more away from it than I have been.

I can do jumping occasionally too - but have found that I really feel better by the end of the week with a much lower intensity workout. Right now I'm just having a goal of movement!! I'm not trying to get stronger or fitter or anything - just move!!

This morning I did 122 Shock circuit. Its an older one and only 39 minutes. This is the first one I've done since re-subscribing that I was just like - meh... she just kept taking breaks and you could tell she was trying to think of another exercise to do for that round.

This morning I did Rev'd Up and Rumble, 42 minutes, heart rate 142, max 172, 286 calories, 3,449 steps, met 8.0. I then did 45 minutes of a Jessica Smith post workout stretch that was 15 minutes, and PT exercises along with some lower foam rolling added. My right quad is really sore. More so than the left. Total time was 87 minutes, 359 calories, 3,582 steps. It is supposed to warm up a bit tomorrow :D

My workout today was Kelly Coffey Cardio Quick Fix both workouts combined, 46 minutes, heart rate average 149, max 176, 322 calories, met 8.0, 4,695 steps. I am going to do one body part a day and see how that works as I get strength back. I did Cathe Lite bonus biceps (from the Pyramid Pump workout) 8 minutes, heart rate average 111, max 131, 57 steps, met 6.0, 30 calories, and finished with Jane Adams 7 yoga practices morning energy, 17 minutes, 34 calories, met 2.5, 65 steps.
Total time was 71 minutes, 386 calories, 4,817 steps.
Weights for Lite Biceps were same as Cathe
Super Sets of
standing sweeper curls 12,10,8, 10,12 reps 8,10,12,10,8# dumbbells
incline curls on ball 12,10,8,10,12 reps 8,10,12,10,8# dumbbells

Belinda, I love both Party Rockin step workouts. My favorite one is the one with a bit more choreography :)

I did a CL - 202 - which true to my form I end up doing this where I do two similar style workouts back to back and feel like "I already did this!"

Good morning,

Lower Body Blast.I am in week 4 of the Oct rotation. I have no idea what I will do next week?

Doreen - I was thinking the same thing yesterday, her workouts starting too look similar. Party Rocking step #2 reminded me of a CL step workout I did a while back.

Diane - I did like the step workout. Very fun. Great job on your workouts.

Have a wonderful day and workout everyone.

Good morning,

Chiseled Upper Body plus BarreAmped LB & Pretzel is done. The total time on both barre lower body = 25 min.

Where are you guys?

I will be back later.

I forgot to post yesterday. I had to be in Denver all day for a meeting and then trying to catch up at work. Yesterday I did 178 Pump Party - a total body barbell high rep workout. I loved it. Total was the new Metabolic Mish Mosh which was also really good but had quite a bit of high impact - but enough breaks to make it manageable.

Today I did Jessica Smith Walk Strong and Have Fun: steady ready go, 31 minutes, heart rate average 144 max 173, 207 calories met 7.9, , 3,187 steps. I then did Lite Strong Body Stacked Sets Lower body, 45 minutes, met 5.1, 975 steps, 203 calories. Total time was 76 minutes, 410 calories, 4,162 steps.
Last night my internet went out and when it started back up I had to reboot the system. Only my husbands laptop, the television, and Roku worked. Everything else did not work. I kept shutting my computers down and nothing I did would get the internet back up. Troubleshooting told me what I already knew. So, this morning I got up and internet was still down on my laptop. I unplugged the system and hooked back up and that time, I got things running. I was thinking that I was going to have to go to Cox link to reset the system. Anyway, I was off the internet last night. My grandson came over and my husband was off, we went to my grandson's house and helped get the trampoline grounded and set up the basketball pole. Then we came home and I stuffed myself with cheesy bread and cinnamon bread since all I had was a zone bar today. I will have to be careful tomorrow. I am sure I will pay tonight.
I chose lower body today and a lighter cardio to let some things have a break. I am thinking maybe I won't do chest and shoulders as they get work with PT exercises and stretches. My shoulders were a tad sore after the triceps and back. Not terrible, but I think a couple of days at least off of those areas might be wise.

Stacked Sets Lower body
2 rounds of a group of moves then two rounds of another group of moves A and B
barbell squats 12# dumbbells first round 25# barbell 2nd round
alternating cross tap lunges 8# dumbbells
Barbell plie squats (bar in front) I used 12# dumbbell both rounds (helps keep my shoulders down and back)
alternating rear lunge with 2/2 deadlift 10# dumbbells
side to side pivoting squats 12# dumbbells
repeat all for part B

Doreen, I remember liking pump party. I remember doing workouts and thinking I did them before. There are similarities in some and Cathe's crew is a lot of the same people. It is the changes of attire and stuff that helps identify. I did keep a list of numbers of the ones I had done as I went through workouts the first time.
Belinda, Chiseled upper body and barre amped lower body is a good mix.

Good morning,

RWH Low Impact HiiT Two Plus abs 2 and BarreAmped Bounce Int-Adv (21 min) is done. The bounce workout was a lot of fun.

Diane - sorry about the internet. Glad it's running again. Nice job yesterday.

Doreen - great job on Pump Party.

I will be back later to catch up on personals.

I went for a bike ride this morning and hit some trails for about 7 miles. Some were still covered with snow and ice and I had to get off and walk. But it was a nice morning and it was enjoyable to be outside.

I stopped by the thrift last night and oh boy did I hit the jackpot!! I think someone had unloaded their workout library. I got about 5 of KCM DVDs - Meltdown, Strength and Stamina, Muscle Up, Split Sesstions, Plateau Buster, and a handfull of other lesser known DVDs that looked interesting. I left behind the All In 18 (I have it and it was missing a disc) and a stack of Jillian Michaels. I had to comb through the shelves the make sure I didn't miss any that might be hiding. I actually debated on getting the KCM because she had just announced that all her DVDs are now on RAW but for $2 each it was too hard to pass up having the premixes. (I may need them someday if we move out of high-speed internet range - right?)

Yesterday I had my granddaughter here and just did Jane Adams Morning energy yoga and You Tube Jessica Smith dynamic stretch along with some PT and rolling. This was 45 minutes and 75 calories. Both the yoga and stretch were more active.
Today I did Jessica Smith Build Balance and Inner Strength: Balance and Agility with the band, 30 minutes, heart rate average 111 max 144, met 5.0, 166 calories, 1039 steps. I then did Jane Adams 7 day yoga desk work, met 2.0, 19 minutes, 32 calories. Total time was 64 minutes, 198 calories.

Doreen, that is great that you found all of those workouts at the thrift shop.

Belinda, the internet went out again today. I don't know why it keeps doing that. I may end up calling them. Usually this happens for awhile and stops after they announce they did some upgrade that costs more money.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.