Like/review/verify/don't buy check in for 2016- 2024

Good morning,

Rockout Knockout is done.

Diane - sending lots of prayers.

Doreen - what's on your tap for today?

I will be back later.

Reactions: WD
Belinda - Keep us posted!! And maybe you can put in a request for which streaming services they subscribe too!! Wouldn't that be fun!!

I did Sydney Cummings 60 minute Glute and cardio today. I used my barbell for the first several circuits. She did lots of glute bridges in this workout so that's a keeper. Cathe rarely does glute bridges even though those and hip thrusts are supposed to be good on the knees and tough on the glutes. The cardio wasn't that interesting but if I really wanted to I would sub out my own cardio moves but today I didn't care so I just did the high knees stuff she was doing.

I'm taking a while off from streaming though the latest from Kelly on RAW looks good and I'm wanting to try Les Mills again as well as Peleton. This fall would be a good time to do those as I tend to have more time as work isn't as busy. We'll see.

Doreen - I will. Not a bad idea putting in a request for streaming services. I think it's a great idea doing LM and Peloton for a while. I can't wait to try Peloton hopefully this weekend. Great job!

Diane - thinking about you!

Good morning,

Gym Styles Back Biceps Shoulders is done.

Diane - I am so sorry for what you are going through (((HUGS))) I hope you get your MRI results soon and they figure out what's wrong with you.

I will be back later. Have a great workout everyone.

Good morning,

RWH Low Impact HiiT Two plus Bonus Abs 2 is done.

Boy it;s getting cold outside. Had to turn the heater on this morning. It was only 40 this morning.

Doreen - I don't think I ever heard of Jonny G? How did you like it? Great job!

Diane - hope you getting lots of rest.

Jolie - how are you doing?

Have a great Friday everyone,

I tried the Cathe Live free download this morning - I got through two rounds before my media server quit. I don't know why! So I swapped over to a gymbox extreme cardio workout for about 25-30 minutes.

I put several Live workouts in my cart and then decided maybe I should not - I should just sign up for Live again for a couple months!!

I think I am gradually getting better. Not much sleep last night though. Yesterday I just went to Physical Therapy. She gave me some new exercises to do with the bands and handles. Shoulder did pretty well till late afternoon after I did some house work. I did take breaks between tasks though. I woke too early and my arm and neck was hurting. I think I may have laid on it. This morning I did YouTube Jessica Smith low impact cardio 12 minutes and went straight to Lower body Circuit 12 minutes, then did my PT exercises and stretching. This took 90 minutes 231 calories according to Fit Bit. I am still waiting to hear back from the doctor. I read what the doctor has put in the Health Portal. No tears or anything out of place. It looks like mostly arthritis related. There is some severe and moderate right and severe left neural narrowing at C5 and C6. The doctor made a note on that he wanted to have an outside consultation on some inflammatory thing (you can tell I don't know half what they are saying) as he was unsure if it was part of inflammatory arthritis. I am either coming down with a virus or my allergies are out full force. My eyes are so watery and irritated, throat scratchy :(

That I thought I posted yesterday

Today I did tube barre lower stopping at cross back lunges and then did PT. I am sure my. Problem yesterday was allergies. Ragweed and cinopods were way up there. Today I am better and because of rain the pollen found drops by half.

Doreen it is so easy to stream cathe live and cost is good. I just got the free one on my laptop and tablet.

Good evening,

This morning I did GS Triceps and Chest.

DH and I drove to DC to help DD hang up her pictures. We are done! Her apartment looks so pretty.

I also dropped of some donations to the homeless shelter in DC. I am so glad those bags are out the house and get to good use instead of sitting in my closet. The guys from the shelter even took all the bags of donations out of our car.

I did ended up buying a few download for my upcoming vacation. I probably should do what you all doing, but I hit the enter bottom it was to late. Oh well!

Doreen - I wished I waited a little longer before I hit the enter botton. What's done is done.

Diane - glad you starting to feel better.

I am beat. Good night everyone.

Just PT this morning.

Belinda, those downloads are not that much with the discount. I would probably have done the same thing if I was traveling. You will enjoy them.

Good evening,

DD and I had a massage scheduled today. The spa is only 10 min from my house. I had no idea it existed, lol. We also took DD out for dinner. DD is staying until Monday, she take her dog to the vet by our house. The vets in DC are very expensive.

I have a dental cleaning early in the morning. I will do my workout later in the afternoon. I also have to go with DD to drop off her dog to the vet.

Diane - thanks for your kind world. You are right those download were not that expensive. I am sure I will use them. I really didn't needed them at all. How are you feeling? Any better I hope. Hope the PT is helping and you are on your way of feeling better.

Doreen - hope you had a great weekend.

Good night.

Posting late.. I did workout this morning because I have to be out of the house early tomorrow morning.

I went back and did the Sydney Cummings fire body Hiit from the first week of September. More fun power moves like clean and press and split snatch lunges. I'm loving these!

PT helped a lot this morning. I was still hurting this morning after the pain hit yesterday. She dropped a couple of those moves and said it is just not working for me like it is supposed to. She did some stretching and work on my shoulder since my back area behind the shoulder and in the lats is so tight that the shoulder pushes up in the front with movements. She gave me a couple of stretches to do that work similar to what she did while she kept my shoulder in place to move to just the point where it starts to move up. She said each time she got a bit further and stretching it should help make more space for that nerve. She worked till most of the pain left that I went in there with. Before I showered this morning I did a 12 minute 1 mile walk with Jessica Smith. I liked this. I have never spent much time using her workouts, but rather like that you get some decent steps in and can put more into it if you want to. I sure have not got in many steps lately.

Belinda, I don't think any of us need more workouts. But, then they are fun to have and sometimes motivate to workout ;)

Good evening,

I did my workout late today. Today was 4DS BC. Forgot how high impact that one was.
I was in and out with my dental cleaning. I guess, brushing/flossing my teeth a few times a day helps.

Diane - I am glad you starting to feel better. I am a big fan of Jessica Smith walking workouts. They are fun and you get lots of steps in. She is a great instructor.

Doreen - I should do some of Sydney Cummings workouts soon. Love her workouts.

I am beat today. Good night. I will get up early tomorrow and work out.

I did another SC Full body Hiit this morning. This was pretty intense for 30 minutes - I was dragging too I guess. It was 3 exercises, one strength one cardio repeated back to back 3 times before a break. I'll have to try it again when I have slept better to see if it is really as intense as it seemed this morning. I also swapped out her cardio for some basic step moves just to change things up a bit.

Diane - so glad to hear your PT provided some pain relief yesterday! That is good news!

This morning was my day with the women playing games. There were less of us today and we played scrabble and then just visited. I did a quick Jessica Smith 1 mile walk from You Tube and part of my PT before I went. When I got home I did another Jessica Smith 1 mile abs walk and the rest of the PT. This was 70 minutes total time and 264 calories, 3,130 steps. I go to physical therapy tomorrow.

I did a Cardio Spin DVD this morning - this was a nice solid ride- mostly flat road with some standing running.

Diane - hoping PT helps you today! Any word back on the MRIs?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.