Like/review/verify/don't buy check in for 2016- 2024

I am constantly cleaning my stainless steel and black appliances. I can't stand for water to be standing in the water and ice dispenser. I clean it several times a day. I don't want all of the nasty crusty stuff on there that I see on a lot of peoples dispensers. I keep a bottle of natural glass cleaner out and paper towels just for wipe ups. I don't know what makes children do the things they do. He just painted a whole line of grout with dark red lipstick. He filled that grout up with it. He tried to wipe it up with my cream colored towels and stick it behind the toilet. Didn't work! He ran out and upstairs and I knew something was up. I walked in and saw red all over the soap dispenser, so that was a heads up. Glad I got it all out and cleaned up. Things don't like that do not upset me as much as they used to. My son wrote his name on the wall when he was four and told me his sister who was two did it. LOL they can be a hoot.

My daughter was the only one that ever drew on the walls!!

I signed up for RAW again since I know I won't just do Rippedism for the month. I did Step Drills & compound weights this morning. I felt worked out but not spend - no dread factor - I would do this one again!

Reactions: WD
Good morning,

Today I pulled out Gilad Step Aerobics. Glad I pulled this one out wasn't in the mood for high impact today. This one kept moving nonstop. Great steady step aerobics. I am running through all my dvd's, whatever I am in the mood for. I think, I will hold on to this one.

Diane - sounds like we do the same cleaning activities each day, lol. I love my stainless steal, wished you wouldn't see all the finger prints daily. Looks pretty! How old is your grandchild? He is just too funny.

Doreen - nicely done this morning.

I have a Orthodontist appointment this afternoon. Getting rescanned today. BBL!

Quick check in. I have an appointment this afternoon and much to do catching up. Also prep for Sunday's birthdays. I started with Party Rockin Step #1, 54 minutes, heart rate 144/173, met 7.0, 362 calories, 5,013 steps. I then did Stretch Max with the stability ball 19 minutes, 46 calories, heart rate 91/119. Total time was 71 minutes, 408 calories, 5,078 steps. I had problems with sleeping again. The Motrin did not help. I got up and read and iced for awhile.

I went for my follow up to go over the Heart Smart Screening results. I need to get my bad cholesterol a bit lower. Good is great though. Maybe I will start eating some oatmeal. I only like the thick cut or steel cut. Otherwise it is just like eating slimy glue or something or I feel I need to dump some nuts or something in there. I don't eat breakfast most days though. Maybe it needs to be in my lunch meal.

Doreen, I liked the Step Drills and compound moves a lot. I have done it a lot. I had a several daycare children decide to write on a wall with markers once while I was making lunch. I ended up having to primer the walls and repaint.

Belinda, I find it nice to do a steady state step workout once in awhile. You mentioning that reminds me that I have a Tracey Staehle Steady State step workout that is fun. I should pull that one out. That is my youngest grandchild and he is 5 years old. He is a character. Hope your orthodontist appointment went well.

Hi,

Today I did a walk and Classical Stretch TB Stretching.

Yesterday I got rescanned for Invisalign with a 3D image. I thought getting a scan would be a better experience than getting molds. Not! Maybe the girl that did the scan was new at this, maybe she didn't know what she was doing.. My jaw hurts today, she ripped the crap out of my jaw. She couldn't get my molars on the 3D image. She had to redo it over and over. I still have all my wisdom teeth. She couldn't get my molders to the 3D image, WTH ! I thought she was going to rip my jaw open :( I did tell my Orthodontist about it, she looked confused. So was I :( Since I got rescanned for new trays. I will get new trays, new trays will come in 6 to 8 weeks. That means, I can't use any of my current tray's ( I will have 1 new tray for the upper + 5 new trays for the lower). The last few month my Ortho had my on different tray changes. My bite is completely off for a few month. I can't use my old set of trays anymore since I got rescanned for new ones. I have to keep the ones I am using for 6-8 weeks. Not happy about that. I hope my new set of trays will come in earlier. The trays get yellowish not matter how much you clean them, they are plastic. My Ortho said, I could only wear them 10 hours at night, to keep them form getting discolored. 1. my teeth upper and lower are not aligned. They hitting each other since my bit is complete off. My teeth feel better with my tray's in than without them. I am afraid to chip my tooth since my upper/lower teeth hitting each other. I am also afraid my teeth will start shifting again. I want to get done with Invisalign. I was supposed to be done in September this year. Looks like I have a little longer.

Diane - it is nice once in awhile to do a study state step workout. Got a lot of steps too. Sorry about your bad Cholesterol. If it's not one thing it's another. How can you lower it? I eat oatmeal almost every morning. Well, overnight oats. Plus, they easy to eat. I really like them. I usually put some blueberries or other berries I have on hand. So good. I make a big patch than I can eat it during the week.

Good night.

Belinda - Ugh on the scans and issues with the trays - so disappointing and frustrating!! My dentist asked if I was interested last visit and I said NO!!

Diane - so sorry on your shoulder pains and now cholesterol. Too much to deal with all at once.

I did a couple RAW sections this morning. Compound moves with Sammy and then the Hip Hop sculpting one with her son's music.

Hi,

Today DH and I did our own full drop set upper body workout. It was a great workout. Maybe later I will do a barre workout?

Doreen - the only disappointment/frustrating was the scan. Really! About the issue with the trays it's normal procedure with Invisalign. The reason the rescan you and you are stuck with the same trays is, if I would use my other tray's and 6 to 8 weeks I get different ones it could cause more damage to my teeth. My teeth are not the same as they were 14 month ago. That was the last time was fitted for my original trays which the new ones will overwrite. My teeth are not the same as they were a year ago. I hope this makes sense? This phase I am in right now is called refinements. Invisalign will fix anything that needs more attentions/work. It happens a lot. But the end result will be amazing. My Ortho did mention at the beginning it could happened if you have stubborn teeth. I knew I wasn't going to be done this year, just looking at my bottom teeth. Realistically I don't care how long it takes as long as my smile is to my satisfaction. I have Invisalign full, that means I can have as many tray's as I need without paying extra $$$ for a few years. If your dentist recommended Invisalign, I would recommend you see an Orthodontist instead of a dentist. Also get Invisalign Full, it will safe you a lot of money in the long run. Look at me right now. I didn't thought I needed braces either until I saw an Orthodontist :) The longer you wait the more it will cost you. Just my 2 cents!

Diane - hope you having a great day with the grandchildren. What did the little guy painted today? LOL.

BBL!

Hi ladies,

Today I did another oldie but goody. Kimberly Spreen Kick box boot camp. Kimberly uses the step to add intensity. It was a cardio/toning/ab workout. I can't remember the last time I did that workout. I looked at my notes from her other workouts, looks like it I have done this one 4-5 years ago :confused: I need to start using my dvd's more often. Good way to get through all of them and get rid of the ones I don't click anymore. This one is a keeper. She also did a nice long stretch at the end. I probably will do a stretch workout tomorrow.

That's it for me today. Have a wonderful day, workout and weekend everyone.

This morning I did Kelly's Cardio Quick Fix workout 1 which is low impact and I added the first part of the abs and hips bonus skipping using weights though. This was standing work like warrior and arrow pulls. Floor started with hands on the floor and I quit there and then spent 38 minutes on therapy stretches and some lower body stretching to round things out.
Cardio Quick Fix was 34 minutes, heart rate 137 average, 171 max, 2,818 steps, 216 calories. Stretch and therapy moves 38 minutes and 50 calories, heart rate 71/113, 79 steps(I think from running downstairs to get my husband package tape) Total time 72 minutes, 266 calories, 2,896 steps. At least it was a bit of something. I wanted to get some mobility and movement in there.

Belinda, I always loved that Kimberly Spreen workout. Actually I really liked all of her workouts that I have. Funny how I forget I have them. That orthodontist appointment sounds like a nightmare. I do not like sitting in the chair feeling like I am being tortured while keeping my mouth hanging open for long periods of time.
I have eaten oatmeal a couple of times this week. I will change a few things. Maybe lower my fat percentage a bit even though my daily cholesterol is always low. It is rare to be over. Now tomorrow may be overload because I made cheesecake and a chocolate cake with sour cream frosting and lots of dark chocolate bar pieces. Even decorated the cheesecake which I intend to have a piece of and there will be pizza. No way around that other than eat lots of the salad that I am going to make. I need to make more salad dressing. I tried one I have made before and loved, but this time I opened a new jar of organic "dutch" poppy seeds and I think they taste kind of odd. I didn't realize they were different when I purchased them. I am just glad I did not make the whole recipe like I usually do. LOL the little guy didn't paint this time. I gave him a bottle with a little cleaner in it and paper towels and let him clean windows and storm doors and my glass coffee table along with the kitchen tile. He was enjoying it ;) One time I had him climb over the back of the toilet and get my razor down out of the upper cabinet. He came downstairs with his finger bleeding. When asked what happened he said he cut himself on paper. His sister went and looked and the razor and various other items were out. Then he explained that he was going to cut his hairo_O That was when he was 3 though. He is always thinking of something LOL

Doreen, I like the compound moves and the Raw with her son. Nice work. It is not only the cholesterol and PT stuff. Now I have to have an echo and thyroid ultrasound to make sure nothing is wrong in those two areas. I am not happy about it. My husband said he was surprised as careful as I am about what I eat.

I forgot to post my workout for today. I did the upper body I posted a few weeks ago than I did a Jessica Smith dvd walk.

Diane - I also like Kimberly and always have. She is an amazing instructor. Sorry your are going through so much lately. Hope you had a fantastic weekend with your family. LOL, you gave the little guy a cleaning bottle. Kept him busy for awhile. I am glad he didn't hurt himself too badly with the razor. Kids are something. You always have to keep an eye on them. I probably will pull out another Kimberly workout. Need to get through all my dvd's.

I have been so busy. I don't think I checked the computer at all yesterday. I have to do a fast house clean and run errands because tomorrow is full. Yesterday I id my therapy exercises and Fit Tower Advanced legs glutes and core Timesaver 1 legs and glutes (skipped the hands and knees part) 51 minutes total time 125 calories. Today I did Kelly Coffey Cardio Quick Fix #2 met 8.0, 212 calories, 31 minutes, heart rate average 143, max 168, 2,878 steps. I then did Raw Abs Finisher eliminating the overhead moves with the 8# dumbbell, 19 minutes, met 4.0, 176 steps, 65 calories. I finished with physical therapy exercises and some lower body stretching, 27 minutes, 40 calories. Total time was 77 minutes, 317 calories. Tomorrow, I will have to do something short as I have ladies game day that starts at 9 and will be running straight home to get to physical therapy at 1. We often end game day around 12:30.

Belinda, I need to pull out my dvds and go through them again. I know there are some good ones there and that is the reason I did not get rid of them when I let a lot go. Hopefully my tests come out better than they think since the doctor said that sometimes the Smart Beat tests are over read. And maybe this neck shoulder thing will clear up. We had a great time. Everyone loved the cheesecake. I only have two small pieces left and I put them in the freezer. 3 pieces of the chocolate cake are all that was eaten so I froze it for later. We played a card game we all like to play called Nertz. It is like one I have called dutch blitz only with playing cards. Usually I have a good eye for things with the little ones and have things set so they are not hurt, but once in awhile they catch me off guard. The thing with the razor is, I put it up high out of reach(so I thought) which I always do when I have the younger ones here, rather than having it on the side of the tub. Who would have thought he could stand on the back of the toilet to reach things. He did that to me a couple of times. The second time he spilled my pencil case of earrings all over the bathroom trying to see what was up there. I had moved scissors and dangerous thing way up to the top so he could not reach them there. When I walked in to see what he was doing, he asked could I help him pick up the mess. Whenever he disappears you have to go check as you never know. I am sure he will outgrow it soon. My now 8 year old grandson did some things , not dangerous, but still naughty. One time I could smell my Lancôme perfume downstairs. He had went up to use the bathroom and sat there and sprayed it all over the toilet paper and shower curtain so it would "smell good". I always wonder at what they are thinking when they do that stuff.

This morning I did Party Rockin Step 2, 52 minutes, heart rate average 144, max 182, 345 calories, 4,498 steps. I am leaving for PT in a few minutes. Game day was fun and lots of laughs. We got done a little early so whoever could go, could see one of the ladies new homes that she is moving into now. They had it built. I did not have time to go and get back for PT.

Hi, this morning I did Jessica Smith Weight Loss Power walk. I just finished Fuse Dance Cardio Melt - Total Toned Body w/Tracey Mallett. If I keep this up maybe I will work my way through my collection in a few years, lol.

Diane - I am pulling out all my dvd's and go through them. Finished I think 4 dvd's this week. Not bad for a start! I hope your test will come out better. Fingers crossed. Your grandson is making me laugh. He sounds so cute. He will outgrow this naughty phase. Just have to watch him. Nice job on Party Rockin Step 2. I will put that one the stack I already have planned to do next, lol.Love looking at new homes.

I did RAW Lower body pyramids this morning followed by a SH1FT lower body finisher. It was only 5 minutes but Owww!!

Belinda- oooh, I have not done Butts & Guts in a long time! Good work!

This morning I did RAW Step #2 - about 40 minutes. I just have not had much time or motivation to workout for the full hour these days. Like always with Kelly's step I feel I could have done more but its nice to take it easy sometimes!

Doreen - I am pulling out and going through all my dvd's. Premixes and all. This one got me good today.
Great job on RAW Step #2. I would sign up but feel guilty not using all my dvd's :( I have so many I haven't used in years. Need to get through them first.

BTW, I did JS 21 Day Weight loss plan dvd - Cardio Core Walk this morning.

Today I did Pedal Power timesaver #2, 42 minutes, 7 miles, heart rate 132 average, 176 max, met 8.0, 287 calories, 2,830 steps. I followed with PT exercises which took me 39 minutes, 70 calories. I keep trying to get my muscles warmed up some before I hit the stretches. Felt good till after I went to the store, vacuumed, and played the piano for a few minutes. Now it really hurts. :( I have appointments all next week. They scheduled the echo for early Monday morning.

Doreen, I have done the Raw lower body pyramid a few times and liked it. Not too long at around 45 minutes. I would love to do the newer Upper Pyramid, but have to get this neck and shoulder problem cleared up.

Belinda, it is nice that you are working through your dvds. There really are some great older ones I forget I have.

Hi everyone,

I just finished CIA 2605 Cardio Camp w/Kimberly Spreen. This one is probably my all time favorite workout. This one had kickboxing, intervals workout w/some lower bodyweight sculpting at the end.

Diane - working through my dvd's makes me wonder if I need anymore. I am really struggling keeping keeping my preorder since day one. Do I really need more? I hardly do the ones I already have. The struggle is real. I hope the PT exercises are helping.

Hi to everyone that checks in after me. Hope you all having a great workout and day today.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.