Like/review/verify/don't buy check in for 2016- 2024

Diane - good for you. SJP & SB doesn't have premixes either. Like I said, a lot of Cathe's older workouts don't have premixes. All the Intensity and Body Blast Series don't have premixes. They all great workouts. Glad you had fun on your motorcycle today.

Belinda- It makes sense, the old ones were originally on VHS.... can't do premixes!

This morning I did 249 - cardio muscle confusion. and then the first part of this weeks kickboxing until she moved to the bag. I didn't have my bag set up so I just ended there. I'll do it later.

Reactions: WD
This morning I did BB Brazilian Butt + UB.

Doreen - good job this morning. I have all her older workouts on Dvd, non have premixes. I think that is something Cathe did later on.

Diane - hope you having a great weekend and workout today.

I will be back tomorrow. We have a company dinner in DC tonight. Those are always fun.

Today I did Lite Cardio Party which was perfect since I am trying to get my shoulder and arm to recover from whatever I did to it. Yesterday was stretching. Busy week this week. I will try to get in a step workout before I head out for my mammogram in the morning. I realized I need to get my drivers license renewed so hoping I can get out and get that done soon.

Good morning

We had a blast at our company dinner. The food was so good. DH and I came home early Sunday morning. I ended up taking a rest day. I was beat.

Today I did:
Superset 1: 10 reps/ 3 rounds
Inline bic curls on the ball - 15's
Seated overhead Tricpes Extensions on the ball- 15's

Supersets 2: 10 reps/3 rounds
1 Arm Seated Concentration Curls - 10 reps each side/15's
Triceps Push ups with 2 DB's- 10 reps (or do triceps dips instead of push ups!)

Superset 3: 10 reps/3 rounds
Preacher Curls on the ball - 15's
1 Arm Kick back - 10's

Supersets 4: 10 reps/3 rounds
Scull Crushers - 12's
Biceps curls - 12's
cleardot.gif

Diane - great job yesterday. Good luck this morning.

I will be back later.

I also did a lower body butt workout. Getting my butt ready for Hawaii :p in August. We changed the Hawaii Trip to August. We forgot their gonna be a lot of kids in September. August they all should be in school, lol.

5 Exercises/20 reps each exercise/3 Rounds
1 Jacks with loops around the ankles - I did the jacks on my rebounder
2. Straight Leg kick back - hold on to a chair kick 1 leg back with loops around
3.Jacks with loops around your ankles
4.Elevated single glute bridge -switch to the other legs without the loop
5.Fire hydrant side kick/back kicks = 1 rep/ 20 reps each leg

Bonus Burn: 100 reps of 4 sets/ do 25 reps count until you reach 100 reps each side:
Outer thigh lift Right leg /with loops - do 4 sets of 25 peps no break than switch to the other side

My booty is on fire. I think I kicked my own booty today :p This work hurts!

FYI! On Friday my husband and I will go to a wedding to Ohio. We will come back Monday. I will take my workouts with me. BBL!

Belinda- Good job - your workouts look tough!!

Diane - Hope the shoulder feels better soon.

This morning I did CL 237 Step Sweat Lift. I've done this one before - last time I had Live and I love it!

Belinda, your booty should be in top form after those workout ;) That is great that your dinner was so much fun.

Doreen. Nice work with Step Sweat Lift. I am sure that I have not done that one.

Good morning,

I did Upper Body this morning again. I will try to post what I did later.

I need to get all my weight workouts in before we leave on Thursday, the family wants us to came up early so we can spent some time before the wedding on Saturday. I am trying to get all my workouts in, not sure if I will get any in while we in Ohio. I will defiantly bring my my workout clothes. My booty is so sore today. Not sure I can do another butt workout today, lol. It may have to wait until tomorrow.

Diane - if that doesn't get me in top form I don't know what will, lol. I have DOMS in my booty today.

Doreen - it was tough. Probably one of the toughest one I have done in a long time. Great job yesterday.

You all doing an amazing job with your workouts. Keep up the good work, everyone. BBL

This morning I did CL 223 Low Impact Blast off Circuit. Starting with LI hiit and then circuits including lower body and upper body but stopping before core. I remembered today how frequently Cathe does shoulders and switched in some back work instead of a couple shoulder moves. Then I did a Sydney Cummings 30 minute Total body dumbell (skipping the warm up) so the two spliced together was about 55 mintues.

Today I did Coffey Fit Raw Cardio Hiit , 36 minutes, 250 calories, 3,289 steps, heart rate average 143 max 164, met 8.1. That is it for today unless I manage to fit in a stretch later. I am taking my grandson to his camp in a bit. On the last part of the workout Kelly does squat thrusts and plank stuff and I subbed plie jacks and speed skaters.

Belinda, nice work on getting upper body in. It will be spending extra time with family before the wedding.

Doreen, some of the workouts do really seem to be a bit much on shoulder work. I am getting better at subbing something else. Nice work.

This morning I did MMA boxing On Demand. Not a terribly tough workout but I've been wanting to try it.

This morning I did Kelly Coffey's Cardio Kick Step Boxing horizontal step mix(she turns the step vertical first half and horizontal second) This was 40 minutes, 249 calories, met 7.0, heart rate average 134, max 169, 3,378 steps. I took my grandson to his day camp and stopped at Sprouts for a couple of items and then did 15 minutes of Coffey Fit Raw Run with Me using the Tread Climber, heart rate average 127, max 161, 103 calories, 1, 390 steps. I finished off with Raw stretch, 28 minutes, 66 steps, 67 calories. Total time was 83 minutes, 419 calories, 4,834 steps.

Doreen, If I remember right MMA Boxing is the easiest of the 3 MMA workouts. I never liked the one too much that had you doing cardio drills, like jumping over tubing laid out on the floor and stuff. They are not generally my Shock Cardio choices and they are the ones I had originally looked forward to the most. Particularly when I knew one would have a heavy bag workout on it.

Good evening,

Great job yesterday, everyone! DH and I will take off early tomorrow morning. I will check in sometime tomorrow when I get a break.

Diane - great job this morning. Yes, we will spent some extra time with the family before the wedding. This is way we leave tomorrow instead of Friday and we will stay until Monday. Tomorrows day is already planned out. We are going out for dinner and dancing in the evening, lol. Not sure what we are doing in the afternoon?

Dorren - I am not a fan of MMA Boxing either. Hardly ever reach for that one for the same reasons Diane mention.

That's it for me today. I will be back tomorrow.

Belinda- have fun on your trip.

I thought the combos were ok - I would devise a premix of just combos to do it again. I never bought it because the reviews weren't great.

I forgot to pre-order KCM's new DVDs yesterday but finally saw video clips this morning and I think I'm glad I didn't.

My car is in the shop so I just rode my bike to work today. 30 minutes to get from home to work.

Today was Kelly Coffey Cardio Sculpt Fitness, step only mix with abs, 39 minutes, heart rate 128 average, 164 max, 248 calories, met 7.0, 3087 steps. I am also going to do Raw foam roller stretch in a bit. Bad headache today and last night here. So annoying. I have lots to do.

Belinda enjoy the family time and wedding. It sounds like you will have lots of fun.

Doreen, yes, if you could take different parts of those MMA workouts and put them together how you want them it would not be bad. I figure the KCM workouts will be similar to some of her Raw workouts, but a bit more refined. I am mostly interested in having premixes so I am looking forward to them. Well, I guess you get more workout time in riding your bike to work :)

Diane - I will see what your reviews of the new workouts are then. Maybe she will put a couple premixes on RAW too.

Sydney Cummings 50 min full body workout this am. I like her strength workouts but need to start keeping notes on my favorites so I can come back to them if I want.

This morning I did Raw Step 2, 41 minutes, 288 calories, heart rate average 145, max 169, 3,743 steps.
That was it for me. Still am avoiding weight work because of the arm and shoulder pain. Hopefully next week is better than this. Besides I am staying way busy.

Doreen, good idea. Yes, she may put some of the premixes up since she seems to have got some of the newer workouts mixes up. There are so many workout out there, after while it is hard to remember exactly what is on them.

Good morning,

Sorry for not checking in, long day yesterday. Thursday about 50 miles from Ohio we got a warning sign on our car. DH called the Ford dealer to make sure it wasn’t safe to drive. We have a Ford Fusion Hybrid. Yesterday the car stopped running, we got jumped twice. No ford dealership in Toledo was able to get us in until next week. DH went to Auto Zone and had them put in a new battery. Of course that took us to different places, not everyone carries batteries for a hybrid car. That was a lot fun in that heat. Today is the wedding, I will try to get a quick workout in. BBL

We had to run the motorcycle in to get louder pipes put on (helps people notice you so they don't run you over) We went to breakfast while waiting for the guy to come in after we signed in. When I got back and did a couple of errands I went and did Lite Pyramid Lower up 3 sets premix, 30 minutes, heart rate average 97, max 129, 874 steps. I followed with Kelly Coffey Boot Camp Bonus stretch. Total time was 49 minutes and I burned 207 calories. I was so tired from lack of sleep that I skipped cardio. I managed to get the birthday cake baked before we went back to get the motorcycle and finally got it decorated before I made dinner.

Belinda, I am sorry that you had car trouble while on your trip. We had problems finding a battery for my little Chevy Spark. I remember going to one place and having to find somewhere else to get one. It was so weird. It was a Friday evening after my husband got off of work. Two places first and finally a drive across town to get one. That was not too long ago. Mine isn't a hybrid though. I know they made them as a hybrid. Hopefully the rest of your trip goes well.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.