Like/review/verify/don't buy check in for 2016- 2024

Today I did Coffey Fit Raw Step 3, 44 minutes, 341 calories, met 8.5, heart rate 143 average, 178 max, 4,218 steps. I then did Coffey Fit Raw Ab Finisher that Kelly just put up, 19 minutes, heart rate average 100, max 132, met 3.5, 61 calories, 376 steps. I finished off with Kelly's Boot Camp bonus stretch, 19 minutes, met 2.5, 42 calories, 79 steps. Total time was 82 minutes, 444 calories, 4,673 steps.

Belinda, you have a nice weekend too. I spent my day running around to motorcycle supply stores and lunch. My son and grandson came over later and helped get some new foot pegs put on the motorcycle that were larger. Love having family time.

Diane - hope you found everything you needed for your motorcycle and had fun with your family. Today was also a rest day for me.

Reactions: WD
Today I did CL #59 Step on it.

Today we are getting the pipes in our house replaced. When it was built they used some plastic type piping that they later found was faulty and would spring leaks. We've had two leaks so far and decided to spend the $$ to get it upgraded so we don't have to worry about leaks in the walls!

This weekend we finally found a new sofa set for our living room. It will be delivered this Friday... so we have a week to get rid of the old set. I have it posted to Craigslist right now.

Doreen, it will be nice to get that taken care of. We have had to fix slab leaks in floors. The last one was not that long ago. Fortunately they did not have to tear out the shower. They used cameras to put new pipe in running between the wall of the tub and shower and linked up to the toilet somehow. Surprise leaks are not fun.

Belinda, we found a few things for the motorcycle, but ended up coming home and ordering because it was less costly. I did get a new leather handbag that has a zipper that converts it to a back pack. :D

I did an oldie this morning - Cross Train Express Legs and then added CTX Back. Wow! I forgot how tough these were - just doing straight up leg work without all the fancy glider moves is killer. I dropped 10# off the weight in the video and still- I'm gonna feel it! CTX Back I went heavier than the video on - they were using really puny weights IMO.

Did you guys pre-order KCM new dvds? I'm waiting to see clips but I'm thinking I'll pass.

Today I did Coffey Fit Raw Compound Moves 33 minutes, heart rate average 114, max 155, met 6.4, 174 calories. That was my challenge workout for the day. I then did Coffey Fit Raw Ripped & Ride July 2019 stopping at the last cardio segment (I did this on the Tread Climber) 40 minutes, heart rate average 132, max 157, met 8.3, 294 calories. I forgot to restart my fit bit when I stopped to check the belt on the Tread Climber that needs me to work on adjusting it as it is rubbing the side. Consequently I did not get a step count. Fortunately I had left Map My Fitness running so I was still able to get the calories and time. This uses just a 10# weight plate and 5# dumbbells, but this is really all that is needed for the moves Kelly uses.
I finished with Lite extended stretch #2, 11 minutes, 31 calories
Coffey Fit Raw Compound Moves
1 minute each exercise 10# dbs
squat/squat elbow pull back
side to side lung/row
plank row 2 jacks ending with just rows
lunge front biceps curls
plie pulse with biceps pulses
squat curl press
row into kickback
reverse lunge 1 arm front raise
1 leg balance single arm lateral raise
side step upright row
triceps dips/ knee ins with hips raised (crab)
skull crushers with leg lifts
flys to sit up
bench press alternating with bicycle move
crunch crunch /reverse curl
mountain climbers
plank to frog squat /plank walk in to frog squat

Doreen, I pre-ordered Kelly's new dvds. I would like to get a lighter weight vest than the 8# I bought though for the one workout. I am looking forward to the premixes. They seem like stuff she has done on her Raw workouts and I often wish I had premixes for those.

Hi everyone,

I also did an oldie today Step Works. Very fun revisiting my old dvd's.

Doreen - hope your pipes are all fixed. If isn't one thing it's another. Did you sell your couch? Great job today. I think I pass on getting KCM new dvd's. More likely they will be cheaper later on.

Diane - I find sometimes it's cheaper just to order things online instead driving to a store. Glad you found everything for your motorcycle. Never hurts to have another pack back, right :p I like how you think, lol. Great job with your workouts.

Have a great day.

Belinda, I have a Harley Davidson crossbody bag that I have usually used when we went on the motorcycle, but I could only stick some lip balm, money, comb and small sunscreen inside. The back pack I can just carry all of my purse stuff in. :D It pays to look around. Anything in the Harley Davidson store was over priced. Wish I could find my gloves we bought there when we got our last Harley. I got a Jacket and gloves that were black leather with pink on them.
The older workouts are fun to go through and do.

Diane - glad you found the perfect bag. Yes, it pays off to look around. I am sure you will find the gloves eventually. Maybe you find it in a different state online? You never know? It's fun working out to the older workouts.

This morning I was hesitant on the challenge workout, but did get it in. Not one that I am in love with. I started with tomorrow's workout which I really like, Raw Interval's 4, 41 minutes, 286 calories, met 8.0, heart rate average 135, max 173, 2708 steps. Then I did today's challenge, Raw Tubing Works, 41 minutes, 146 calories, met 4.0, 523 steps, heart rate average 96, max 136. Total time 82 minutes, 3,131 steps, 432 calories. I did both workouts because I want to do just cardio tomorrow and not weight/strength work.

RAW TUBING WORKS
Tabata style 8 rounds of each exercise 5 rnds then 3 rnds burnouts
Uses a stability ball, tubing, and loop band(which is only used for one round)
Rows on stability ball with tubing 5 rnds then 3 rnds faster paced burn out
Bench Press on stability ball with tubing 5 rnds then 3 rnds at a faster pace burn out
Abductors seated on stability ball with loop band above knees 5 rounds then 3 rnds burn outs
Crunch on stability ball 5 rnds with 3 rnds burn outs
Biceps curls on stability with tubing 5 rnds and 3 rnds alternating run burn out
Triceps kickbacks on stability ball with tubing 5 rnds and 3 rnds alternating run burn out
Adductors on floor with stability ball between knees 4 rnds hold squeeze for 20 seconds then 4 rnds pulse squeezes
Lower abs reverse curls with ball between knees 4 rnds then double leg raise to hands with stability ball between feet 4 rnds

Coffey Fit Raw Intervals #4 requires 6 inch step and 12.5 or 15# dbs I used 12's and 15's and 10's for overhead press
One cardio 30 sec and one strength move 30 sec repeated twice and move to the next then all are repeated ending with some core and upper body the second time
Split and squat jack cardio/ dbs power curls
Repeat
Pendulums cardio/ deadlift upright row dbs
Repeat
Achy feet (Heisman?) cardio/lunge press 1 arm
Repeat
Plunge lunge turn side to side lunge cardio/side lunge curls dbs
Repeat
Jump on step squat touch down/plank rows dbs
Repeat
Heel crossovers/ jacks and skates
Repeat
Repeat all cardio and weight segments again excluding heel cross overs and jacks and skates (second time is shorter, the cardio is done twice followed by one set of the weight moves or a shorter session when it requires each side.
End with lying on step skull crushers to sit ups
Flys with leg raise
Repeat
Stretch at 39 minutes

Belinda, nice work getting in Butts and Guts today. You know, I looked and looked for those gloves, found where they were once and thought I would remember, and then winter hit and I could not find them again. Maybe I just need to start at one end of the house and clean closets and drawers.

Good morning,

Cathe Hiit Pyramid is done.

Diane - great job yesterday. I am sure you will find those cloves somewhere closets/drawers.

Doreen - where are you?

I will try to check in later. Have a great day everyone

I didn't get a workout in yesterday until late... I did CL 132 Kickbox, Box and Cardio. I punched on the bag for all the combos too instead of just the short heavy bag section she does.

I did Body Max this morning - just the step and power intervals section before I ran out of time.

I see the Cathe Live today is kickboxing so hopefully I can do this weekend and use my punching bag again. I have to read up on how to wash my boxing wraps. The wraps really do make it more comfortable to punch with the boxing gloves on.

This morning I did Cathe's Step Blast, 56 minutes, met 7.8, 381 calories, 5,160 steps, heart rate average 146, Max 180. I then did Step Jump and Pump step only, 16 minutes, heart rate average 134, max 159, met 7.0, 95 calories, 1,524 steps. I finished off with Raw abs finisher, 19 minutes, heart rate average 98, max 156, met 3.6, 62 calories, 376 steps. Total time was 91 minutes, 538 calories, 7060 steps. For some reason my watch quit syncing with my devices when I did the abs, so after messing with it and shutting everything down etc., I gave up and used Map My Fitness to get the rest of my stats. I had already written down what was on the watch. I just used the steps from last time, otherwise I had everything. I hope it starts working right.

Doreen, great job getting the workout in even though it was late. That is not likely to happen with me.

Belinda, good for you doing the Hiit Pyramid. I had to think what workout was Hiit and pyramid. Forgot that one.

I did CL 203 Leg confusion this morning. It was a good mix of all sorts of lower body, some barre, some DB some cardio, some loop. I liked it for a not hard and heavy leg workout.

Hi everyone,

Busy day today, just getting around to post my workouts I did this morning. I did Strong & Swaty Ramed Up UB and did a 3 mile walk with my friend. I also did Clean Max. Now I am done and tired, lol.

Diane - that one is my favorite on that DVD. I don't need anything.Good job on Step Blast, I almost pulled that one out yesterday.

Doreen - Nice job with your leg workout this morning.

Have a great day, everyone.

Today, I wanted to avoid my shoulders so I did Coffey Fit Raw Step 2, 41 minutes, met 7.5, heart rate average 137, max 164, 265 calories, 3,668 steps. I then did Raw Hips and Glutes, 25 minutes, met 5.5, 121 calories and finished off with Raw Stretch, 28 minutes, met 2.5, 67 calories. Total time was 94 minutes and calories burned 453.
Weights today
Hips and Glutes Raw
4 sets each move Kelly says she is using a 22 # barbell Moves are timed
Squats I used 15's because I did not want to lift the bar over my shoulders
Bridges on bench 35# barbell
deadlifts 1 set regular 35# barbell 4 sets dead, squat, up
pizza push 5# ankle weights
hydrant 5# ankle weights
alternating lateral leg raise (pendulum) 5# ankle weights
alternating pizza push 5# ankle weights
seated knee ups
plank on bench knee pulls (I did 2 sets) This is where the camera stops and I did not want to do four sets as the planks were irritating my shoulder.

Doreen, that does sound like a good lower body workout. I don't think I have done that one.

Belinda, I was thinking over some of the older dvds and that one popped into mind so I had it planned into my workouts for a cardio. For some reason I thought there was a premix with SJP and Step Blast step workouts, but I guess I must have just did one and then went to the step mix from SJP. It was fun.
You had a busy active day. I would be ready to sit down and read or something after all of that. We went out on the motorcycle and got lunch. My first trip out on it. I had to dig out my helmet.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.