Like/review/verify/don't buy check in for 2016- 2024

Good morning,

My friend came over this morning, we did a Cathe Live PHA together. I really liked the workout. I was a sweaty mess. Cathe really flies through the exercises. There was no warning on what comes next, Cathe was always a few reps ahead of everyone including myself. I did like the workout, wished she slowed down and give better cues on what comes next. Maybe I didn't had enough coffee, it was very easy when we did the workout. I really liked the workout especially the hammer curl/overhead to triceps extensions and the front raise/side raises. Got a nice burn! The ab workout was tough one, but good.

Diane - I may preorder Kelly's new workouts too. Haven't decided if I need them.

BBL

This morning I did Coffey Fit raw Kickboxing and Olympic Lifts using a 40# barbell, 49 minutes(45 actual) 316 calories, met 8.3, 134 average, 167 max heart rate, 3,316 steps. I then did the Raw Core Moves that I missed yesterday, 25 minutes, 266 steps, met 4.5, 86 calories, heart rate 101 average, 129 max. Total time was 74 minutes, 402 calories, 3,582 steps.
Kickboxing and Olympic Lifts
punches and ducking
deadlift/high pull 2 sets of 8 reps
bob, hook punches adding in squat thrusts/ then front and side kicks/ repeat other side
clean from the hip 2 sets 8 reps
double jab, hook back kick, squat pops repeat all on the other side
clean only 2 sets 8 reps
upper cuts, squat heel clicks,
push press 2 sets 8 reps
punches high and low cross adding on cross jacks knee knee jacks repeat on other side
full clean and press 4 reps 2 sets
punches and jacks finishing with the stretch

Belinda, nice work today with PHA. I really do like the PHA workouts. I am looking forward to Step Boss PHA workout. Kelly really looks good on her new workouts. I like that she takes into consideration on most of her workouts that we do not need to do lots of high impact work. She comes up with good alternatives. I want to get a lighter weight vest. She says she is wearing a 6# one in the dvd workout. I like my 8# that I used for cardio overload. I am thinking a 4# like I have or look for a # one. She says you do not need any vest, it just helps get more calories. I have worn weighted gloves for this instead of the vest as well. I love that one of the workouts on the dvds is kickbox.

I am not sure if I mention this: I will go on vacation to Florida on Saturday, we will be in Fl 7 day's. We will be somewhere on the Golf? I still have no idea where we are going, lol? It's my birthday present from my DH. We also are going to Hawaii for 2 weeks in August. DH isn't telling me were we are going The only know I am going to Turtle Bay :) Never been to Hawaii. It will be our Anniversary present. I am super excited! Today I tried to pack my suitcase, one of the wheels isn't working. We had do a run to Costco for a midsize suitcase :) I only have carry ones and big suitcases. Costco has the best prices on suitcases, IMO. We usually buy Samsonite, this time I bought another brand similar to Samsonite but cheaper. I mean like $70.

Diane - your workout looks amazing. I am thinking of getting KCM new ones too? Still can't decide, lol. I am looking forward Boss PHA, really like them. I do have Cathe's 10 pound weight vest, hardly use it. If I remember I use it. It was fun doing the kb workout the other day.

Hi everyone,

I did my workout awhile ago, got distracted with packing and unpacking my suitcase, lol :) I have a feeling I still bring way to many clothes. Anyway, I did the RT 2015 Kickboxing today, it was a lot of fun. I recognized a lot of the RT'ers. There was a lady on a small rebounder, I met her on one of the RT. It was fun seeing familiar faces. This one was really fun. I kept everything low impact.

Diane - have fun with your workout today.

That's it for me today. Not sure, if I will get my walk in or not? I get a weight workout in the morning with my friend.

Reactions: WD
Today I did Coffey Fit Raw Home Gym Intervals 2 using the spin bike and 10# and 8# dumbbells, 36 minutes met 7.0, 204 calories, 1,221 steps, heart rate 128 average, 156 max. I followed with Kelly's Strength and Stamina Bonus step workout 22 minutes, met 9.0, 167 calories, heart rate average 147, max 172, 2,239 steps. I went swimming with my daughter and grandson this afternoon for 45 minutes. We would probably stayed longer, but some of the grounds keepers came into the pool area and were unloading begonias and hoses. We decided to leave
1f642.png
:)

Belinda, I bet that is fun when you recognize some of the road trippers. It is too hot here to go for a walk. I went in the back yard to pick up and was soon back in the house.

Diane - nicely done with Home Gym Intervals 2 today. I have the dvd and never done it :( Glad you had fun with your daughter and grandson at the pool today. LOL, I would have left too. Sounds like fun in this heat. Yes, it's very hot here too. When we walked Wednesday it was so hot, I was beat all day long. If it's hot/humid again tomorrow I will not walk. It took a lot out of me.

Good morning,

I just finished my workout. We did Live High Reps. It was amazing. I can't believe she did chest work after triceps, that was brutal. I used the mini loops instead of the band. My triceps were on fire. The workout was probably one of the best so far. Loved it! It moves fast, got a really good burn in my upper/lower body. The ab workout on the end was very good too. I had to drop to 5's, couldn't hold my arms up anymore, lol Loved it! The workout was a little over an hour.

Diane - have a great workout today.

Doreen - hope you having fun on vacation.

Have a great day and workout, everyone.

This morning's workout was Coffey Fit Raw Strong and Lean (one of my favorites) 47 minutes, met 7.0, 281 calories, heart rate average 120, max 156, 2,491 steps. I followed this with Coffey Fit Raw Cardio Overload version 1 wearing my 8# vest, 33 minutes, heart rate average 130, max 165, 2,192 steps, met 7.5, 209 calories. Total time was 80 minutes, 490 calories, 4,683 steps. Boy is it hot today. They said something about it feeling like 105. Here it is 8 o'clock and still 88 outside..

Belinda, the live high reps sounds good! Nice work. Cathe puts an awful lot of work out that affect the shoulders. I don't mind once in awhile, but I sure like to plan around that so other days do not do that. I had to push myself on that second workout with Kelly that I did today. Since I have only did version one of Raw Cardio Overload once before, I forgot about the ending plank work and push ups. My arms and the front of my shoulders were so tired, since there was a lot of the same type of moves on the Strong and Lean workout. I want to get a 4 or 6 # weight vest. I got the 8# one I am using and like, but Kelly is using 6# in her new dvds and she mentions she should have used that weight on the one today as she was using a 10#. The overload workouts are low impact, but those weight vests make a difference.

Today I did Coffey Fit Raw Kickbox and Contour, 42 minutes, heart rate average 130, max 158, met 7.5, 269 calories, 2,563 steps. I then did Kelly Coffey's Cardio Blast Athletic Step, 35 minutes, heart rate 145, max 175, 3,164 steps, 244 calories, met 8.4. I finished off with YouTube Sarah Beth Yoga hips and shoulders, 20 minutes, 35 calories, 77 steps. Total time was 97 minutes, 548 calories, 5,804 steps.
Family birthday after church tomorrow, so maybe a stretch before, if I have the time. I generally get up and have my coffee and read for a little bit to wake up :)

This morning I did Kelly Coffey dvd Athletic Conditioning vol. 1, cardio, 36 minutes, heart rate 134 average, max 166, 2,532 steps, met 7.5, 219, followed by Raw large muscle finisher, 22 minutes, met 6.0, 109 calories, 434 steps, heart rate average 100, max 119. I also did Cathe Lite Cardio Party Calorie Crush, 15 minutes, heart rate average 152, max 181, 1,500 steps, met 9.0, 119 calories and finished off with Kelly's Athletic Conditioning vol. 1 workout 2 stretch, 24 minutes, met 2.5, 56 calories, 112 steps. Total time was 97 minutes, 503 calories, 4,578 steps.
Weights for Large Muscle Finisher 3 rnds done in super sets of two moves each body part, 12 reps (Kelly sometimes misses that count) Weights are my weights. Kelly uses 30# and 15# dbs
Squats 25# dbs 12 reps
lunges 15# dbs 12 reps
bench press with a pump 15# dbs 12 reps
fly's with a turn in 15# dbs 12 reps
1 arm row 30# 12 reps
pull over 30# db rnd 1 and 25# rnd 3 Kelly missed round 2 and adds on 15# alternating rows to rnd 3
3 rounds

ihi everyone
Saturday we went for a long walk on the beach. Sunday we walked on the beach, the rest of the day we released on the beach. Today DH and I went to th gym, I did a full body pyramid style weight workouts, than we walked on the beach. Relaxing on the pool today.

Good morning,

DH and I walked on the beach for over an hour. Getting ready to lay on the beach and relax the rest of the day.

Good job everyone on your workouts. I will do another full body workout tomorrow. The gym has a leg machine.

Have a wonderful day

I'm baaaaack!! This morning I did Sculpting Rx workout 2 (great to just get every body part moving again) and then did 20 minutes of a spin class from Studio Sweat on Demand.

Today I did Coffey Fit Raw Interval's 2 Circuit, 39 minutes, heart rate average 131, max 164, met 8.1, 216 calories, 1,919 steps. That is all I had time for this morning. I have always liked this one because it is light weights up to 7# and done on the floor, no step or other gadgets.

Belinda, nice that you can do the lower body in the gym and you are getting walks in.

Doreen, great to have you back. That is a good one to get everything back into action.

This morning I did Kelly Coffey's Shape Up cardio only mix, 32 minutes, 217 calories, met 8.3, 2,428 steps, heart rate 143 average, 176 max. That one is a tough one, each movement is done tabata style 8 rounds 20 on 10 off. Those box jumps were tough. I then did Coffey Fit Raw Bands and Barre 36 minutes, heart rate 104 average, 146 max, met 5.5, 139 calories, 915 steps. Total time was 68 minutes, 356 calories, 3,343 steps.

Good morning,

I went to the gym I went to the gym today. I did another full body workouts .

12,l 10, 8, 10,12 reps each exercise:
Leg press ( in, our, in)
Dead lifts

Outer thighs
SS with
Kick backs on the bully machine

Reverse lunges

Cable triceps press down

Biceps curl w/ sweeper curl

Shoulder on the cable machine

I did forgot to work my chest and back. I was too busy chatting with a lady in the gym. She seas German. I will work my chest and back later.

Today a year ago Brawler passed away . Feeling sad today. BBL!

Last edited:
Belinda, Nice work at the gym today . You can always do chest and back tomorrow. I know how the memories of your beloved Brawler are.

This morning I did Coffey Fit Raw Kettle bell and Kickbox, 31 minutes, heart rate 129 average, 161 max, met 7.2, 189 calories, 1,658 steps followed by Kelly Coffey Athletic Conditioning Volume 2 mix double rounds + core stretch, 35 minutes, heart rate average 115, max 144, 1010 steps met 7.0, 185 calories. Total time was 66 minutes, 2,668 steps, 374 calories. I have my grandson here and we are going to run errands today. Not sure about a workout tomorrow. My husband and I have to leave early for an appointment a 7 in the morning. The Raw workout will be perfect 10 which is all non weighted work. I may make it up Saturday.

Good evening,

DH and I walked for over an hour this

Good job with your workouts. Sorry for being so short, it’s hard to type on my phone.

I will be back tomorrow. Good night!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.