Like/review/verify/don't buy check in for 2016- 2024

Yamabach - i have Amazon Prime. I bought a lot of digital workouts in the past. They are still there. My son owns a lot of digital movies and music on Amazon. We never had our content wiped from your account, even if their licensing/marketing agreement changes with the publisher of the content. You payed for the digital content, you own it. You can download all your digital videos to a device. The free stuff, they may deleted it of your account. Have fun traveling!

While unlikely that your purchased content will get pulled, it is not impossible. See: https://www.techdirt.com/articles/2...-role-grinch-taking-back-purchased-film.shtml.

As the article points, out "should" never lose access is different from "will" never lose access.

Reactions: WD
not sure who wrote the article? The article is from 2013 :) Things changed since than. Like I said, I never lost anything on Amazon or any other digital download sites. Plus, you can download all your videos to a device? I downloaded some on my Kindle. Been a customer since the started. Never had a problem. Have you lost any downloads? There are not guarantees that your dvd's last for ever either, lol. I prefer downloads over dvd's. t

Doreen - I think you would like the program. A lot of people don't like Autumn. Just don't get it. I personally love her workouts. I always get nice results with her programs.

Couldn't decide what to do this morning. I had checked out a couple Tracy Long from the library that were sitting around so I started one of those but then got bored since the workout moves pretty slow - considered it my warm up and moved to S&S Ramped Upper Body. I only did back, chest, Tri and one round of shoulders before running out of time.

not sure who wrote the article? The article is from 2013

This is straight from Amazon Prime Video's current terms of service, updated as of Feb 5, 2019: "Availability of Purchased Digital Content. Purchased Digital Content will generally continue to be available to you for download or streaming from the Service, as applicable, but may become unavailable due to potential content provider licensing restrictions or for other reasons, and Amazon will not be liable to you if Purchased Digital Content becomes unavailable for further download or streaming." See: https://www.primevideo.com/help?nodeId=202095490&view-type=content-only

Also, you can only download their video content to an Amazon device in an Amazon proprietary format. It is not in a widely usable format like their MP3 music downloads, which can be played on any music device. If you could download and use their videos in, say MP4, AVI, or MKV video format that can stored and viewed on a regular computer, I'd have less of a problem with it.

While unlikely that your purchased content will get pulled, it is not impossible. See: https://www.techdirt.com/articles/2...-role-grinch-taking-back-purchased-film.shtml.

As the article points, out "should" never lose access is different from "will" never lose access.

You did posted a link from 2013 not the current terms and conditions. Although I already knew the terms and conditions from Amazon, lol. Millions of people stream/buy digital movies/workouts from Amazon with no problem. If you don't like their terms and conditions don't buy from Amazon. Have you ever read any terms and conditions on any streaming sites? Most of the streaming sites are similar to Amazon they are only a platform like Purple player. Like I said before, family and I never had a problem with Amazon or Purple player a.s.o. I still have all my workouts. I am not worried. I have other things to worry about :)

Last edited:
Today I did Rev'd Up Rumble Time saver #3 no combos, 28 minutes, heart rate average 136, max 163, met 7.80, 201 calories, 2,578 steps. I wore my 1.5 # gloves. I then did Coffey Fit Raw Ascending Upper Body Pyramid, 64 minutes, heart rate average 119, max 159, 1,729 steps, met 6.5, 345 calories. For the long rests I did mostly abs, planks, mountain climbers, some speed skaters thrown in and nearer the end I did some standing lower body stretching. I liked this this time better than the first two times. Although the first time I split the workout up. I finished with Lite Stretch #2, 11 minutes, 31 calories, met 3.5. Total time was 1 hour 43 minutes, 4,318 steps, and 577 calories.
Weights for Raw Pyramid all done in 16,12,10,8 reps
Chest
bench press 12,15,20,25 # dbs
flys 10,12,15,20# dbs
Shoulders
upright rows 10,12,15,20 # dbs
lateral raise 8,10,12,15# dbs
Triceps
seated overhead triceps extension 1 db used 15,20,25,30# db
skull crusher 10# dbs, 12# dbs, 15# dbs, 1 35# kettle bell
Back
seated double arm rows 15, 20,25,30# dbs
1 arm row 15,20,25,30 # db
Biceps
curls 12,15,20,25# dbs
double arm pledge curls 10,12,15,20# dbs

I have purchased videos from Amazon and have a few. I have not lost them. It seems that I ran into some problems with my husband being able to watch some of them without having wifi. Most of our purchases are through Vudu. Either way, I have never lost anything from either. Now , I had Flixter, which went out of business and they let me know soon enough that I was able to transfer my videos from there to Vudu. I could do that with Amazon as well, (if I can remember how I did it) but, have left it alone for fear of messing something up. I did have videos on I tunes and my tablets and some how lost all of them along with a lot of music. This sort of thing does aggravate me. The same thing happened years ago when I lost all of my purchased music that I had in Music Match for my digital juke box. Some video companies do have stiffer rules for the use of their products. I think we pay enough that we should be able to do what we want with them. But, I understand it maybe makes it to easy to give stuff to others (like we did when we purchased the real product) and they want to make money. It is a bit problematic sharing books and cookbooks that I purchase from the Kindle store. Some I can loan for two weeks and that is it. Which kind of ticks me off since I am paying almost the full book price to get it digitally.

Doreen, I had checked out some of Tracy Long's workouts from the library, some I never completed because they were just too easy and like you said I got bored. I liked some of the Longivity, but then I seemed to pull my hip or something and have not gone back to it.

Belinda, these places do send out copies of their policy changes (which can be loooong) and I doubt many people read the whole thing. I skim them for the details most of the time. Nice job getting your workout in today. I love adding the stretches. SB has some good ones. I worked out 60 minutes yesterday.
I generally cannot get my library books off of my Samsung tablet even though they have expired and I have returned them. I have to go into my Amazon account on my laptop and delete them first under the digital devices section. That is where all of my digital content stays. I don't think any of my rental movies stays. I don't remember ever trying to download free content from Amazon. We just watch it as streaming.
My husband prefers using Vudu and their format with the Roku for streaming and watching our content. Unfortunately I wish he didn't mind so much Amazon because I can get 5% rebate on purchases and rentals through my Ibotta app going to Amazon through them. Sometimes Amazon is higher than Vudu for the movies though.

Diane - you are correct most people only skim through the policies. If you don't agree/accept their policies you can't stream or do anything with the site. Same with my apple watch, what good is the watch if I didn't agree with their policies. My apple watch would be useless. None of my rental movies on Amazon stay either. My son is into the digital books, he has hundreds on Amazon. I payed for them. I have never downloaded free Prime Amazon videos, only the ones I payed for and own. I only download it when I travel, so much easier than schlepp a dvd player and dvd around, IMO! I never heard of Vudu? I only use Amazon or ITunes. In iTunes I can download it directly on to my computer. Amazon has a lot of free Prime movies I haven't seen, lol. When my kids are visiting we rent movies, it's cheaper than going to a movie theater, IMO! Good job with your workouts. SBF stretches are wonderful! Always enjoy them.

. If you don't like their terms and conditions don't buy from Amazon.

Well, yes. :p This is why I DONT buy digital movies from Amazon, and also don't recommend others buy from them either, unless they understand and accept what is implied by their TOS. The terms and conditions are pretty clear - video you purchased can go away if their license agreements change or "other reasons" which means for any reason. If you've accepted that, that's great. I haven't, especially since the price of the digital version of a video isn't usually different from the price of the DVD. If it was cheaper (like it is for Kindle books), I might be more inclined to accept the TOS.

Now, I do buy MP3 music from them, because it is in a standard format that I can store and play on my computer and all other devices, so even if Amazon makes it go away, I still have it. I also buy Kindle books, because I have a Kindle and have accepted the proprietary nature of them. I also rent movies from Amazon Prime video, but if it is content that I want to actually own, I will get a physical copy. That said, it is few and far between that I actually want to own a video because I don't really re-watch things, unless its a classic like Godfather or Gone With the Wind. Workout videos are the obvious exception because those I use over and over again.

I've always wondered about that for digital content..... I also wonder what happens when people pass away and no one knows they have an account let alone the log-ins for anything!! Kinda morbid to think about!

Good morning,

Day 12 leg day is done.

Everyone that signs up for Amazon, apps or any streaming sites knows what they getting into. You can't get way with signing/agreeing with something on any streaming site. Even your music downloads you had to agree not to sell or share them with anyone. I don't by movies, I just rent them. That's good enough for me. I don't watch anything twice. I haven't bought any workout dvd's in years. I like the variety/new workout I get from streaming. .Downloads and streaming work better for my current lifestyle. I do prefer streaming over dvd's. DVD's take up space. I am trying to become a minimalist. Dvd's are going away. Whether we like it or not. Everyone is moving to streaming. It's the end of an era. If someone passes away, I guess your content stays unless someone in your family/friends has your password. I think it's important you write down all your passwords/ or what digital contents you have for your family. I think that is something you should worry abut while you are a live, not wait until you are gone, JMO! I need to get ready.

Have a great Friday and workout. BBL!

I went digging through my shelf this morning and came up with Ultimatum!! I did the Blue workout. Its HIIT style with cardio and combo weights. Hard but fun. Then I added on the Cardio weights section from KCM Stepboxing. Which worked well because it was similar moved to ultimatum blue but Kelly's style!!

Today I did Lite Cardio Party no stretch, 35 minutes, heart rate average 145, max 171, met 8.0, 234 calories, 3,588 steps, followed by Lite Rev'd Up Rumble Calorie crush 9 minutes, heart rate average 138, max 161, met 9.30, 82 calories, 990 steps. I then did Coffey Fit Raw Core moves, 24 minutes, met 4.0, 106 calories, heart rate average 98, max 124, 237 steps, finishing with 21 Day Fix Extreme yoga 30 minutes, heart rate average 94, max 115,115 steps, met 3, 80 calories, 4,930 steps. My husband is off today and we are going out to dinner at a favorite Italian restaurant this evening to celebrate our anniversary that is next week.

Belinda, a lot of the time we we purchase movies that we really like through vudu, we pay the price for the dvd and the digital copy. I don't worry about it too much. I am not much for watching the same movies over and over again, but my husband is. It is nice to have a copy to watch with grandchildren once in awhile too. I felt the same about the music I lost on the digital jukebox and itunes. I get bored with it and my tastes have changed somewhat so I wouldn't listen to half of it anyway. Besides I can listen to a lot for free on Amazon Prime.

Diane - happy anniversary! Sounds like a fun evening. I listen my iPad/or my favorite radio station. I should check out Amazon Prime music. My tastes in music/movies/ workouts have changed over the years. I never was huge on buying music. I do love music! I don't have grandchildren yet :) If I had grandchildren I probably would be buying too. Netflix has a ton of kids movies. I watch Netflix or Amazon movies, mostly the free ones. Unless my kids are visiting, they always rent the newest movies on my expenses, lol :)

Good morning,

D13 Cardio is done. This one is probably the toughest workout so far. I probably will do a stretch later today.

Doreen - that's what I thought. I think I still have the set too somewhere, lol.

Have a wonderful weekend, everyone. Tomorrow I will do a nice stretch. My body needs it.

This morning I did Coffey Fit Raw Intervals #3, 27 minutes, met 7.6, 202 calories, heart rate average 132, max 166, 2,018 steps. That one always packs a real lot of intensity in a short time. I then did Lite Metabolic Blast, 44 minutes, heart rate 120 average, 161 max, 1,297 steps, met 7.9, 311 calories. Total time was 71 minutes, 513 calories, 3,315 steps.
RAW INTERVALS #3 I used 5,8,10,12,15 # dbs for this one. It alternates a cardio, high rep fast low weight, followed by heavy weight same body part. Uses a step for some of the cardio. All moves are standing except final.
Step followed by 8# biceps curls then 15# biceps curls (this was a bit much for the low weight)
ski runs and jacks followed by bent arm lateral raises 5# followed by 12# heavy weight
step single leg knee pulls followed by 8# triceps kickbacks alternating run, then 15# kickbacks alternating
step scissors/ pop squats followed by pec deck pulses 5# then 12# pec deck
step lateral leg lifts with arm movements followed by running rows 8# dbs then 15# dbs alternating rows
waist line sided to side bends followed by seated on step knee pulls
Metabolic Blast
curl press with lunge/side lunge abduction 8# dbs
one arm snatch 10# db
4 jabs up/4 jabs across/4 leg abductions/squat 5# dbs
forward leaning rear delt fly with curl press 10# dbs
squat lunge/squat press 10# dbs
8 pass under lunges/traveling lunges 10# db
squat with 2 small jumps/lunge kick lunge stand 10# dbs
cross back lunge with lateral raise/front raise/upright row 8# dbs
3 squat press/1 goal post press/ 2 singles 8# dbs
rear lunge torso twist 8# dbs
alternating biceps curls with leg extension 10# dbs
front/lateral raise with calf pumps 5# dbs 32 reps total
scare crow lifts with hamstring curls 5# dbs
side plank with front angle rear delt raise 5# db
weighted sit ups 10# dbs
chest fly with glute squeeze 10# dbs
press and pull over 10# dbs
swimmers no weight

I have made a tentative schedule for next weeks weight work. I would like to get in Lite PHA again since I have only done it twice, the push day from Fit Split since the ascending pyramid was pull, and Kelly's Raw metabolic when she gets it up. I was hoping to do it this morning since she had said this weekend, but it was not up when I worked out.

Belinda, I am hoping to have time for a stretch in the morning before church. We watch lots of Netflix and Vudu has free viewing. Vudu is usually old stuff on the free movies. Grandchildren do make the difference. We have Directv now so we can have Fox News and my husband can watch the sports he enjoys. We used to sign up for Sling tv every year for college football and dropped it. Directv now has Disney and a lot of programming for children which is saving me from what I was paying for for my 4 year old grandson who loves a couple of programs. I kept by 1 or two new episodes of Paw Patrol for sleep overs LOL He watches them over and over though. So it is worth it.

Doreen those workouts look interesting. It does look like some jumping from the preview.

Diane - nicely done today. We have Direct, Netflix and Amazon. More than I ever need, lol. We had a lot of sports channel for my son, including soccer. We dropped it once he moved out. If your grandchildren watch the kids shows, it's worst it. I just got my stretch in. Hope you get yours in before church tomorrow. Enjoy your evening.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.