Like/review/verify/don't buy check in for 2016- 2024

Today was a recovery day. Did Leslie Sansone Walk and Kick (about 30 min) + Soothe and Stretch workout from Rodney Yee's Yoga for Energy and Stress Relief (about 20 minutes). I've now done both of these at least 4x in the current rotation, so they are rotating out.

Good morning,

Day 2 Booty is done = 60 min. The sinus meds finally kicked in, I feel a little better today. My head/nose is still very stuffed up :(

I will be back later to catch up on personals.

Started this morning with 80s Style cardio LIVE and then when she switched to Kickboxing I wasn't feeling it so I switched and did 15 minutes of Spin those Wheels LIVE on the spin bike. Still dragging from daylight savings time...

Quick check in. I have to take my dog to the vet today to find out why she has hair loss in spots. This morning was Coffey FIt Raw Step #3, heart rate 143 average, 171 max, 44 minutes, 331 calories, met 8.3, 4,107 steps. I wore 1.5 lb gloves throughout and use 8# and 10# dumbbells. I then did Kelly Coffey Step Boxing 2, premix, cardio and weight drills(this does not use the step), 25 minutes, heart rate average 137, max 168, 162 calories, met 6.5, 1,717 steps. I finished off with Coffey Fit Raw foam roller stretch, 24 minutes, 55 calories, met 2.0. Total time was 94 minutes, 548 calories, 5,824 steps for the cardio.
I will try to get back here later. It seems like I have so much going on and it is hard to get on the computer.

Checking in with Butt Bible Upper L3 done (42 minutes, 176 calories) + Foam roller and ball release for upper body by Gymra (Amazon Prime, 18 minutes).

I don't think I posted yesterday's workout. I will post now.

This morning I did Lite PHA 2 mix, main+Pyramid Pump biceps+abs #1, 62 minutes, heart rate 105 average, ax 158, 340 calories, met 6.4, 912 steps. I followed this with Pyramid Pump back 10 minutes, heart rate average 93, max 108, 53 calories, 124 steps, met 6.0. Finished with extended stretch #1 from Lite, 13 minutes, 33 calories, 124 steps . Not sure how I got that many steps for stretching.

Yamabachi, it sounds like you have a pretty good set up for cleaning your tanks. We used to use our water to water indoor and outdoor plants. It made good fertilizer. Nice job on the recovery day and today's workout. I enjoyed the foam roller workout that I did today. It felt good to stretch and roll.

Doreen, I think the time change must be affecting my sleep patterns. I keep waking around 4 am and not able to fall back to sleep. Once wake around 4 I usually cannot drop back off to sleep. If it is earlier, I often can. I am tired as well. Also my allergies are kicking in so I am coughing and drinking water half the night.

Belinda, sinus problems can be miserable. I couldn't breathe when I got that sinus infection and coughing was terrible. I am glad that you are getting some relief.

Good morning,

D3 Cardio Core is done. That one was tough. I am beat. Great workout. Thank goodness for the modifier, lol. Lot of core workout in that one.

Diane - I had my share on sinus problems. I had emergency surgery on my sinus in Germany. I been hospitalized a few time due to sinus/ear problems, my entire system shuts down when I get a sinus infection. Sinus problems can be miserable. Hadn't had problems like in years. I still have a lot of pressure.

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in after me. BBL!

Reactions: WD
Belinda- How are you liking 80DO? New moves or same stuff? I heard there is no music with the workouts and you have to play your own.

This morning I did Lower Body Bootcamp 4-27-17. This bootcamp has no cardio sections but the lower body work gets your heart-rate high! I forgot to stop my Fitbit so it thinks I worked out for two hours!! oops - I wish there was a way to modify or clip a workout when I do that. My plan is to do the sister Upper Body Bootcamp later this week.

Doreen - I am only on Day 3, so far I am loving it. Autumn does a good job with the moves, some are different/some you seen before with a twist. The moves were fun. The abs with the sliders are different and tough. My booty is so sore from yesterday. Good job today.

This morning I started with Lite Metabolic Calorie crush premix, doing the warm up and cardio but not the stretch, 17 minutes, 114 calories, heart rate average 128, max 160, 1,754 steps, met 8.60. I then did Lite Metabolic Blast mix of main + abs #2, 46 minutes, (I skipped the warm up) 299 calories, met 7.50, heart rate average 117, max 158, 845 steps. I went heavier on almost all of the moves which I used 8's and 10's on. I then did Pyramid Pump chest, triceps, and shoulders with the stretch, 28 minutes, met 6.0, heart rate average 107, max 142, 524 steps. Total time was 91 minutes, 572 calories, 3,123 steps.
Pyramid Pump weights 12,10,8,10,12 reps for each exercise supersets
Chest
fly on ball 10,12,15,12,10 lb dbs
incline press on ball 10,12,15,12,10 lb dbs

Triceps
standing kickbacks 10,12,15,12,10 lb dbs
lying extension on the ball 10,12,15,12,10 lb dbs

Shoulders
overhead press 8,10,12,10,8 lb dbs
incline front raise on the ball 2,5,8,5,3 lb dbs

Belinda, nice work today. Wow, on being hospitalized with a sinus infection. I hope it never gets like that again. When I had mine, I was worried that I might have pneumonia again. I haven't had it that bad in years.

Doreen, I forget to stop my Fit Bit once in awhile too. Fortunately I usually run my tablet with Map My Fitness at the same time, so I can get the calories and starting time from there to make adjustments. I did that today , but it was only 3 minutes still running, so I was able to stop it.

I did 7-9-15 Compound Giant Sets Live this morning. 7 compound moves repeated 4 times through. Then standing core work. When she went to the floor for plank and abs I quit and did the first combo of one of the live step. I've been really short on steps lately and figured some steps would be better than core!

Good morning,

D4 AAA (Arms, Abs & A$#) is done. She workouts your glutes & abs every day. Tomorrow is leg day. What a fantastic workout. I did had problems with my sliders in my gym floor :( I have no carpet downstairs.

Diane - your workouts look fantastic as always. Great job yesterday! Like I said, I had my share with sinus infections. When I get a sinus infection, I get it good. The last time I was hospitalized I didn't realized I was running a high fever :( I had a fever over 103 :( I had to stayed for over a week in the hospital in GA f, I wasn't allowed to fly back to Germany. DH was still in the military. We were in the US on vacation. What a vacation it was, lol :) When they released me from the hospital, I still had to see the ENT daily until my infection cleared up. I still get a lot of ear/sinus infection. My doctors give me medications for my ear/sinus infections, so I have them on hand when I need them. No, I don't want to go through this again.

Doreen - I forgot to answer your question from yesterday. That's correct, no music with this program. Not a big deal for me, I rather play my own. Great job this morning, girl!

Waving hi to Yamabachi. BBL!

This morning I did Cathe Lite Cardio Party, 40 minutes, heart rate average 145, max 176, 3,810 steps, met 8.0, 283 calories. I then did Coffey Fit Raw Boxing and Kettlebell, 31 minutes, heart rate average 135, max 168, 1,628 steps, met 8.5, 226 calories, finishing with Lite Extended stretch 2, 11 minutes, 31 calories, 10 steps :p, Total time 82 minutes, 540 calories, 5,448 steps . I had to do a search on the internet to find met values for Kettlebell workouts. I took the met down from 9.8 which it listed for continuous swings or kettlebell intervals so that it would coincide with my calorie burn. I wore 2# gloves throughout this workout and used a 15# kettlebell. For Cardio Party I used 1# dumbbells for the kickboxing work.

Doreen, nice work today with the live compound work.

Belinda, that is definitely a necessity for you to have the meds on hand so you don't have to stall taking them. I have some of those cloth covers for my gliding discs for when I am on bare floors. They do not work well on ceramic tile though. They tend to get caught in the grout. They work on my wood floors though.

Diane - my gliders don't work on vinyl floors. I took my t-shirt off, tried if that would glide. No luck, LOL. I will figure something out. If not, I have to bring all my weights upstairs and workout in the living room. Great job today.

Belinda - what kind of flooring do you have? I bought a small section of carpet to do sliding stuff on. I've used paper plates, frisbees, and now I have gliding discs. I've not used rags like Cathe does in class. I've heard furniture sliders sometimes work as well.

This morning was 6-11-2015 low Impact Cardio & Strength. It starts off with a "To the Max" style step section, then moves to compound weights off the step (squat off the side with front swing, lat raise, etc) and then moves to upper body weights and finished with some core work on the floor.

Good morning,

D6 Legs is done. Great I am sweating like crazy. Sorry, I have a lot of work to catch up. Not sure, if I have time to post all the exercises. Loving these workout.

Doreen- the flooring in my basement gym is vinyl plank flooring. Looks like wood flooring. Similar to this one, I also have it in gray. Love the color for my gym. :https://www.calibamboo.com/product-...MIxPTluKiE4QIVCl6GCh3Q0gSTEAYYASABEgKpIPD_BwE Not sliding on this one. I have used everything, nothing seems to slide :( I still have some carpet left from Brawler when he needed it. Maybe I will try that. I do love the workouts. Great job this morning.

Hi Diane!

I will try to be back later.

Today I did Coffey Fit Raw Intervals #3,27 minutes, heart rate average 134, max 178, 1,749 steps, 203 calories, met 7.6. I then did Pyramid Pump Lower body only time saver. , 45 minutes, 259 calories, met 6.5, heart rate 115 average, max 170?? , 1,281 steps. Total time 72 minutes, calories burned 464, 3030 steps.

Raw Intervals #3 uses a step with 1 riser for some of the cardio moves A warm up is needed. I threw the ball and ran around with Gertie for a warm up ;)
Kelly uses 3# dbs and 10# dbs weights are done in a light weight quick paced set then heavier slow set between cardio intervals
biceps curls alternating quick paced 5# dbs me, followed by 10# curls
ski runs and jacks
bent arm lateral raise with pulses 3# dbs followed by 10# lateral raises
step single leg pulls all on right then all on left
triceps running kickbacks 5# dbs me followed by 10# dbs kickbacks
step scissors then pop squats 3 sets of 8 reps
standing pec dec 3# pulses followed by slow paced 10# dbs
step lateral leg lifts with arm movements
back rows 5# dbs me followed by 10# dbl arm rows
waist line side bends followed by seated knee ins

Pyramid Lower body 12,10,8,10,12 reps each exercise
rear slide lunge 8,10,15,12,10 lb dbs
step ups 3 risers 10,12,15,12,10 lb dbs
side slide lunges 10,12,15,12,10 lb
elevated lunges 8,10,15,12,10 lb dbs
sliding crossback lunges 8,10,12,10,8 lb dbs
deadlifts 12,15,17.5,15,12 lb dbs
calf raises 12# dbs 30 reps, 15# dbs 25 reps, 17.5# dbs 20 reps, 15# dbs, 25 reps, 12# dbs 30 reps

I ordered Lite Rev'd up and Rumble this morning. I am looking forward to getting it. Mostly for the Calorie Crush feature. I kind of like stringing the two that I have together for a tough shorter cardio workout.

Belinda, that flooring is pretty. Nice job on getting the workout in. I forgot about the carpet idea Doreen just mentioned. I used to have a large area rug that I would roll out on top of my puzzle mats so that I could do the gliding work that way. Gliding discs do not slide on puzzle mats, no matter whether they have the cloth covers or not. It seems there is always something inconvenient like that.

Doreen, nice workout. You have really been using the Cathe Live workouts . :)

Diane - can't wait what you think of Lite Rev'd up and Rumble. Thank for the recommendation. I will try the carpet I still have the carpet I used for Brawler. I really don't want to buy a new carpet. If all fells I will do the gliding workouts upstairs, we have carpet in the living room. Great job on your workout

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.