Like/review/verify/don't buy check in for 2016- 2024

I think they updated their ROKU app so now the new live workouts show up immediately. The Step Sweat and Lift workout from 2-21-19 was up this morning and I was able to do it this morning. And I loved it! A mini-Imax section followed by weight lifting. The weight lifting was stuff I typically like to do - I'll try to remember:

DB squats
OH presses
DB Squat + Press
Snatches
Snatch + jacks (A move from Lite Metabolic blast)
Reverse lunges
Biceps curls
Reverse lunge + bicep curls
Deadlifts
Hip Hugger (another move from LITE)
Deadlifts + Hip Huggers
Bear crawl walk out
Push ups
Bear crawl walk out + push up.
Superman
Abs

Reactions: WD
This morning's workout was Lite Cardio Party Double it mix, 66 minutes, heart rate average 147 max 178, 451 calories, met 8.20, 6,534 steps. I wore 1# gloves throughout. Funny, my Fit Bit gave higher calories than map my fitness today. The other day I was sitting in the kitchen reading and my Fit bit app congratulated me for my 12 minutes on the eliptical LOL I don't own an elliptical and I was sitting. I also did Fit Split Bonus abs 14 minutes, 53 calories, met 5.0, heart rate average 99, max 143, 203 steps and Lite extended stretch #2 11 minutes, 32 calories, met 3.50, 17 steps. Total time was 80 minutes, 6,754 steps. My husband was off today and we went out to a really nice restaurant for dinner.

Doreen, that will be great if the Roku app is updated to show the new workouts right away. I like bear crawls. That workout sounds fun. Kind of like the Calorie crush step workout with those strength moves?

Belinda, nice job finishing week 7 and getting in a walk.

This morning I did 1-31-19 Strong Express: Upper Body and then 20 mintues of 7-19-2018 Cycle Mania. I didn't really click with the Upper Body workout - I would have liked more back work and less bicep work. And she seems to take a lot of extra breaks.

This morning I got a late start. I went to bed way to late. My grandson dropped by before work just as I was setting up :) I went back to it after he left. I did Kelly Coffey Cardio Blast Athletic Step, 36 minutes, 263 calories, 3,340 steps, heart rate average 150, max 174, met 9.38. I then did Ice Boot Camp Circuit time saver mix #6 no upper or abs, 26 minutes, 1,805 steps, 207 calories, met 8.20, heart rate 127, max 161. I finished off with Kelly's Raw foam roller stretch, 24 minutes, 60 calories, met 2.3, 146 steps. Total time was 86 minutes, 530 calories.

Doreen, I think I would have liked having more biceps work. It seems most of the upper workouts are heavy on the shoulders which is a problem for me. Some back moves can mess with my shoulders as well. Nice combination.

Good morning,

Yesterday ended up being a rest day, I wasn't feeling well. I am glad I rested.

DH and I started L4 Week 8 Day 1 Chest & Back – Circuit today. He has to go into work early, no time to get a workout in. We also walked 4 miles.

Diane - nice job yesterday. Hope you got some rest.

I will try to be back later. Have a great Sunday everyone.

This morning I did Leg Day Live from 2-7-19. It was heavily inspired by the LITE lower body workouts. You just run through a series of leg workouts between 12-16 reps and various tempos. Its a good leg workout though there is sliding device work. I liked it and would do it again.

Today I did Lite Metabolic time saver #1 calorie crush skipping the stretch, 17 minutes, met 8.60, 130 calories, heart rate average 131, max 163, 1,718 steps. I then did Ripped with Hiit Lift It Hiit It Legs, 41 minutes, met 9.0, 319 calories, heart rate 116 average, 144 max, 2,098 steps. Total time was 58 minutes, calories burned 449 calories, 3,816 steps. I still have such sore shoulders and neck pain. I am trying to work around using that area. I spent some time with my therapy balls this morning and did some stretching before I started.
Weights today for RWH legs(I am not listing all of the plyo segments)
squats 20# dbs 24 reps
plie squats 40# db 16 reps
static lunge followed by split jumps right side 20# dbs 16 reps repeat right side
squats 25# dbs 24 reps
plie squats 40# db 16 reps
wood chop side lunges 10# db 24 reps
explosive side lunges 12# db 24 reps
cross back lunges 15# db 40 reps
low pulse lunges 15# db 20 reps
dead lift 25# dbs 16 reps
wide stance dead lift 25# dbs 16 reps
walking lunges 15# dbs
I need to go out and do errands and really need to pick up groceries. We had a nice weekend. My daughter and grandson came over yesterday afternoon for awhile and visited.

Belinda, nice job getting the workout in. My husband gets up at 5:30 and does his workouts generally.

Doreen, thanks for the description of the live workout :)

This morning I did Bootcamp Strong 10/25/18. It was a fun workout but some moves from my leg workout yesterday and my legs protested! This one I felt focused more on metabolic weights with an upper body focus than on the cardio element of her normal bootcamps. The cardio in the rounds was short. Anyway - it just struck me as a more weights bootcamp than a cardio bootcamp.

Hi,

L4 R2 Week 8 Shoulder & Arm Circuit plus Barre workout (core mostly is done). Two more workouts I am done with Lift 4.

Diane - nice job yesterday. DH and I workout between 5-6 every morning.

Today I did Cathe Low Impact Challenge from the low impact series, 51 minutes, heart rate average 146, max 179, met 7.50, 4,677 steps, 332 calories. I then did Coffey Fit Raw Just Step , 24 minutes, heart rate 148 average 173 max, 157 calories, met 8.3, 2221 steps. I finished off with Barre Amped Stretch upper body and ball, 22 minutes, 35 calories, met 2.0, 95 steps. Total time was 97 minutes, 524 calories, 6,993 steps.

Doreen, I find it interesting the way different boot camp and circuit workouts are put together. When I use Map My Fitness it has Weight Circuit or Cardio Circuit settings. Fit Bit just has Circuit Training which to me is hard to identify as it can be more cardio or more weight oriented. It also makes it hard to determine met values. Interval workouts can be the same way if they use weights. I am not sure I would like it being more upper oriented.

Belinda, when my husband works out I am usually reading and drinking my coffee preparing for my workout ;) Great job on Lift 4 a second time through.

Diane - that makes sense to have the two options in MMF. Fitbit is a little lacking in workout options - and on my charge 2 I can only load a few of them as options.

This morning I did Kick, Box and Bags live 1-17-19 52 minutes. Its a good intermediate level boxing, kickboxing workout. A couple blasts with some jumping but nothing too crazy. She even mentioned that one of the combos was from LITE.

I did Kelly Coffey Cardio Blast Plyo Blast, 39 (37 actual) minutes (longer than I remembered), heart rate average 128, max 158, 248 calories, 3,016 steps. I then did Coffey Fit Raw Legs and Glutes finisher,16 minutes, 114 average, 152 max heart rate, met 6.0, 87 calories, 703 steps, and ended with Cathe Lite abs #2 and extended stretch #2, 22 minutes, 71 calories, 115 steps. Total time was 77 minutes, 406 calories, 3,833 steps. I figured lower body finisher was perfect for using with the plyo blast workout.
Legs and Glutes Finisher weights
squats 20# dbs followed by fast squats then toes out fast squats body weight
front lunges w/ pulses 20# dbs then regular lunges alternating folloed up with lunge shooters no weight
reverse lunge down up down 20# dbs alternating followed by alternating reverse lunge touch the floor
front/side/together lunge squat move 15# dbs 2 sets followed by split lunge hop then out hop then back alternating sides
Finished off with single leg and double leg bridges (I used 15 # db on hips) also does some with knees in and out movement.

Doreen, that is a fun live workout. My Fit Bit Blaze only has 7 workouts that can be chosen from what they have. So, if I want to change something I have to go back to the dashboard and change it.

Belinda, barre and a walk sounds nice :)

Good morning,

L4 Shoulder & Arm Circuit + 3 mile walk is done. It is cold outside.

I will be back later. need to clean my house out.

This morning was 10-26-17 Metabolic Burn. This was a boredom buster for sure! 26 different exercises using weights, sliders, bands and bodyweight. Typical Cathe style moves where you lunge and fly or lunge and curl, etc. Lots of shoulders and biceps, not much tricep and back. It was fun - intermediate level at the weights she uses.

Today I did Lite Cardio Party, 40 minutes, heart rate average 137, max 164, 283 calories, 3,799 steps. I then did Coffey FIt Raw Boxing and Drills 30 minutes, 220 calories, met 8.3, 2,534 steps. I finished off with YouTube Sarah Beth energizing morning yoga burn 15 minutes, 38 calories, met 3.0. Total time was 85 minutes, calories burned 542, 6,333 steps. It never got over 24 degrees today. No school yesterday or today. I called my 11 year old granddaughter to wish her a happy birthday :)

Belinda, nice job getting your workout in. I kind of miss getting mine in early like that. I set and relax a couple of hours with coffee and read and hang out with my husband for a bit before he leaves for work. Everyone seems to really like the Apple Watches. I am afraid I would get stuck with Apples weirdness of making you have to do things their way and going to Apple stores with problems.

Doreen, I like the differences in the metabolic workouts. I sure wish Cathe did not use so much shoulder work to get the heart rate up. Just doing the boxing today left some irritation in my left delt and trap.

Good morning,

I just finished my last workout in L4 (TB HiiT) :) DH and I got great results, we couldn't be happier. I defiantly will revisit the program again. Looking forward, to 80 Day Obsession. I haven't decided if I take a recovery week next week or not. I probably should take a week of lifting.

Diane - I love my apple watch + computer. I am stuck in apple :) I don't store in Apple store. I love everything else. Well, I can't sit around and drink my coffee for hours anymore, lol. I can't leave my trays out for too long. Miss those time. Few more month. Great job yesterday.

ll check in later. Have a great day.

Great Job Belinda - You are so good at sticking to a program!!

This morning I did Live Advanced Step Choreography. I think I've done it before but still a fun workout.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.