Like/review/verify/don't buy check in for 2016- 2024

Good morning,

L4 Shoulder Interval is done. Doing another purge :) Need to get it out of the house today, lol

I will be back later.

Reactions: WD
This is a quick check in. I really do need to get to the store and get started on things for dinner this evening when my granddaughter and her boy friend come. I will come back after things are started.
I did Rapid Fire 3 Rock Steady Rock Hard premix Bonus hard core bag, 36 minutes, heart rate average 116, max 174, 1,402 steps, 205 calories, met 5.2. She always has some great routines, abs and stretch :) I felt like I needed more cardio so did some from the chapter menu, section 1 and the tabatas, 15 minutes, 103 calories, met 6.2, average heart rate 128, max 160, 1,100 steps. I finished off with the Raw Floor work on my rotation, 26 minutes, heart rate average 93, max 128, 81 calories, met 2.9, 141 steps. Total time was 77 minutes, 389 calories, 2,643 steps.
Raw floor work (this is not the newer one)
each move done 4 times most use a loop band timed at 30 seconds with 10 rest
clamshell with loop 4 sets on the right then 4 on the left
push ups with a pull back (she keeps the band on but it is not really used, just to save time)
hip lifts with loop band variations of bridges, pulses knees open and close
figure 4 hip lifts no band
sit up knee pull alternating sides
triceps push downs kneeling and using a loop band
biceps curls kneeling with knee on loop and curling pulses

Nice work Belinda. I don't know how you stick with the same rotations for so long. I think the only workout that I ever did that with was Body Beast and I was adding some other cardio workouts to it.

Doreen, I should look at Gym Box on my Roku. The only way my tree was going to get taken down was for me to do it ;) I don't think any of my children ever wanted to help take things off the tree. They just wanted to decorate the tree. I was the one who dealt with the lights. I always found that tedious. That and when we had an artificial tree that each branch had to be attached. That was way too much work. I was glad when that tree hit the graveyard.

Diane Sue - I love L4. So does DH. The workouts are 30-40 min and I am done. I am seeing great results. I probably will do something different after round 2. I been adding cardio to L4. Great job today.

This morning I did 20 min of FBC interval burn and the did part of a workout from onebusybody on instagram skipping the first tabatas and the last superset.
d91944f9da01ab418c59259815ba5f8d.jpg

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

Good morning,

L4 Round 2 Week 1- Workout #4 – Legs LIIFT 50/50 = 40 min is done.

Diane Sue - your dinner sounds yummy! I had cod and peas. Not sure, what I will cook today. Great job on your workout yesterday.

Doreen - great job this morning.

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in after me.

This morning I did Coffey Fit Raw Just Step, 24 minutes, heart rate average 128, max 158, 156 calories, met 5.9, 2,133 steps. I then did Raw Tabata Barbell which is the workout I was supposed to have done last week when I did Tabata Weight CIrcuits. This one was 44 minutes, heart rate average 97, max 135, met 4.0 194 calories, 710 steps. I finished off with Suzanne Bowen Barre Amped relaxation stretch, 14 minutes, 31 calories, met 2.0.
Total time was 82 minutes, 381 calories.
Raw Tabata Barbell 20 seconds work 10 rest 8 sets each movement
I used a 35# barbell for all except shoulders
squats 4 sets standard and then 4 sets from the floor (deadlift squats)
bentover rows 4 sets under hand 4 sets overhand
deadlifts 8 sets
upright row alternated with overhead press I dropped to 30# 8 sets
biceps curls 8 sets 35#
triceps skull crushers 8 sets 35#
bridges using the bench and barbell on the hips 35# 8 sets

Doreen, I like the looks of the drop sets workout. I like doing those.

Belinda, It is good that you are enjoying the workouts that much. Also nice that you are doing them together. Today I had a small bowl of homemade cream of mushroom soup from a Keto Instant Pot cookbook, some cauliflower rice with mexican spiced ground beef on top and salsa with a spoon of sour cream, and added a kale salad with blueberries and walnuts. That was dinner :) The rest of the day was a couple of RX bars and coconut milk yogurt with protein powder.

This morning I did FIt Split timesaver kickboxing, 36 minutes, average heart rate 121, max 159, 2,999 steps, 228 calories, met 5.8. That is it for the day.

This morning I broke into my LITE downloads. I started with Cardio Party and the calorie crush followed by pyramid back. I really enjoyed Cardio Party. Its a steady state cardio routine that just keeps moving. There are different sections broken up by boxing, hi/low and blasts (that aren't that hard). Its a solid intermediate workout. I burned about 247 calories in the 36 mintues. Then I did the Cardio Crush which is an IMAX feeling step routine with 4 combos and 4 blasts. The blasts are still intermediate level though so very doable. I enjoyed it. I will use it when I want to get a lot of steps without draining myself. Pyramid Pump holds a lot of promise too. It is two back exercises alternating working up and down a pyramid. I needed to go heavier but first time through I took it easy. This would be great to pair with ICE MM to get a good back burn!

Good morning,

I did a walking workout this morning.

Diane Sue - great job this morning.

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in after me.

We ended up going out to eat twice today. I am so, not hungry right now. We went to Interurban for lunch and I got a half spinach salad and a couple of fried mozzarella sticks. Then we went to our church to do some things and the pastor asked us to go to dinner with him and his wife and daughter at a barbecue place and we went there. I ended up eating just some sliced brisket.

Doreen, I am looking forward to doing those workouts. The Pyramids sound interesting. I often start lighter till I know what I am in for. The cardio blast sounds fun.

Belinda, nice job getting in a walking workout today.

I did PHA this morning. It reminds me quite a bit of PHA from stong and sweaty bit different at the same time. One new lower body move- glute lunges off the step platform. It's a solid exercise selection though to get a total body workout. Pacing allows much heavier weights than Cathe is using which I did increase weights the second time through the circuits. This one is different in that it is 8 exercises repeated twice and then another 8 exercises repeated twice. I think the s&s PHA is laid out with less exercises repeated more.... I'll have to check on that.

Today I just did the bonus Lite six pack abs. Today is really my rest day. I am trying to workout what I will do this next week. I would like to continue with Kelly's Raw Strength, but have just done the workout that was scheduled for tomorrow since I messed up at the start of the rotation. Tuesday will have to be short as I have a ladies game day at a coffee shop that I am going to early. I have prep work for a birthday celebration at my house next Sunday. I want to try the new workouts that I got from the Lite series and Kelly just put out a new lower body finisher workout on her Raw channel and next weekend will be the new heavybag workout.

Doreen, thanks for the description of PHA. For some reason that one just has not sounded too enticing to me. I think I would like the Giant sets more and that is providing there are new moves. Cathe seems to do so many metabolic workouts on her live channel. The bonuses is what really draw me.

Last edited:
Good morning,

L4 Round 2 Week 2 Workout #5 Chest & Triceps Circuit = 39 Minutes.

Round 1:
4 exercises/10 reps/3x
Decline chest - 20's
Skull crusher - 15's
Rotating chest press - 20's
1 Arm triceps extensions - 15's

Round 2:
Chest press - 20's
Close grip tricep press - 20's
Chest fly - 20's
Tricep kickbacks - 12's

Burnout round: 30 sec/ 3 sets
Wide pushup
Tricep pushup

Abs: 30 sec /3 sets
Flutter kicks with crunches w/ DB
Windshield wipers

Stretch

Doreen - can you please post the weight exercises from Cathe's new workouts? This way we get an idea? Glad you like them.

Diane Sue - lots of people are complaining about the ab workout. They say it's not intermediate. Must be one tough ab workout, lol. Glad you enjoy them.

I have to get ready, I have a doc appointment. I got bit by something while I was in FL. I went to the urgent care on Saturday. They put me on antibiotics. The bit isn't going down. BBL!

This morning I did Lite Cardio Party Time saver Cardio Crush which is an interval step workout, 29 minutes, met 6.0 185 calories, heart rate average 120, max 142 (this seemed off, but I guess the cardio is short) 2,540 steps. I then did Lite Pyramid Upper, 50 minutes(45 actual) heart rate average 97, max 129, met 3.5 194 calories, 1003 steps. I then did Coffey Fit Raw Legs and Glutes finisher that she just added, 20 minutes, met 4.5, 99 calories, 566 steps, heart rate average 101, max 121. I finished off with Lite extended stretch #1, 13 minutes, met 2.3, 33 calories. Total time was 1 hour 52 minutes, 510 calories. I had to run to the insurance office for the car and hit two stores before I went to pick up my granddaughter. It has been a busy day.
Weights for the Pyramid Upper time saver premix
Each body part is a super set of two moves done up and down the pyramid for 5 sets (they go pretty light on these and I upped the weight a bit) all are 12,10,8,10,12 reps Using a stability ball
Back
Pull over 10,12,15,12,10# dbs
single back arm fly standing 8,10,12,10,8# db
Chest
fly 10,12,15,12,10# dbs
chest press 10, 12,15,12,10# dbs
Triceps
standing kickbacks 8, 10,12#,10,8# dbs
lying extensions 8,10,12,10,8# dbs
Biceps
standing sweeper curls 10,12,15,12,10# dbs
incline curls 10,12,15,12,10# dbs
Shoulders
standing overhead press 8,10,12,10,8# dbs
front raise using stability ball 5,8,10,8,5# dbs

Coffey Fit Raw legs and glutes finisher (this is the new one she just put up)
16 minutes actual time(20 me for writing it down) timed I think 40 seconds but not sure as sometimes it seemed long ;) Kelly uses 15# dbs
Squats 20# dbs
no weight fast squats then toes our fast squats
front lunges w/ pulses 15# dbs, then regular lunges alternating
lunge shooters no weight
reverse lunge/down up down alterntating 15# dbs
no weight reverse lunge touch the floor alternating
Front/side/together lunge holding dbs together in front 15# dbs (this was much harder that one would think holding the dumbbells like that and Kelly does take a break in the middle)
No weight split lunge hop then out hop then back in alternating sides
Finishes with bridge variations single leg in figure 4, both feet on dumbbells, knees in and out bridges (Kelly says that if you used a weighted vest instead of weights you could lay it across your hips or you can use a weight) I did not as I have plans to do Pyramid lower one day this week along with some Kelly work from the rotation.

Belinda, I hope the bite is nothing serious. My granddaughter's husband had one a while back and it looked awful for quite some time. I thought the ab workout was pretty easy LOL. I thought it was much like some on the Shock Cardio dvds with the martial arts blended in , but easier versions of the moves. Cathe has harder dvds

Last edited:
I did Lite metabolic this morning. Just the main workout. I did like it though I need to figure out the right weight selection to make it right. The moves are more like short combos in this one so it feels different than Ice metabolic or FS metabolic. Different moves too.

We left for Las Vegas today. I have a conference tomorrow and Wed...so no workouts for me for the next couple days.

Have a great week everyone!

Diane I would say if you have S&S PHA you could skip LITE PHA 2. For just one new lower body move its not that different. The push dips in Lite pha2 are easier than fit splits...no pulsing reps.

Thanks Diane Sue! I saw my doctor today. I am on a different and stronger antibiotic. I got a bad infection from the bite. I have to go back Friday for a follow up. It looks awful! Good job today.

Good morning,

L4 D2 Round 2 Back/Biceps Lift 50/50 is done.

SS 1:
Rows - 20's
Reverse Flys - 12's

SS 2:
Wide Rows - 12's
Hammer Curls - 15's

SS 3:
Full Curl - 15's
Wide Curl - first set 15's, dropped to 12's. My biceps were fried at this point.

HiT: 3 rounds/ 30 sec. I started using my rebounder for the the high impact the 2nd round.
Single Leg Plyo jumps - on the rebounder
Twisted Mountains Climbers
Squat Jumps - on my rebounder

Abs:
Side Reachers
Planks with shoulder taps

I will be back later.

Today I had brunch and game day with friends early and got in Cathe's Lite Cardio Party, 39 minutes, 256 calories, met 5.8, 3,823 steps, heart rate average 132, max 149. I then did Coffey Fit Raw Core Moves, 24 minutes, met 3.0, 79 calories, 240 steps, heart rate average 92, max 118. Total time was 63 minutes, calories burned 325, 4,063 steps. Now I need to clean house and find a present for my grandson as the birthday party is multiple family members this weekend. Also need to figure out more menu items and hit a store, but not today.
I had so much fun playing and laughing with the ladies today :) I am glad that I started getting together with them. They are planning a valentines event for the women next month at one of them's home. I am looking forward to it.

Belinda, I hope that antibiotic kicks in quickly for you.

Doreen, thanks on the PHA 2. I was looking to see which workouts had the extended stretch 2 on them and it appears to be PHA, the bands workout, and metabolic. Maybe I would be most interested in the metabolic workout since it is different. I don't worry so much about being a bit easier because there is always going slightly heavier. It seems there are a lot of those types of workouts out there though. Great workout today.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.