Like/review/verify/don't buy check in for 2016- 2024

Belinda, your drive sounds really nice. I bet that was great watching the black bears up close like that from the safety of your car:) LOL on the restroom. I don't like to use public restrooms either. It used to be nice when we had our fifth wheel trailer and we could use our own. The knee surgeons office that I went to had a mens and womens restroom with no sinks inside. You had to walk out into the waiting room to use the sink. I guess it held people accountable to hand washing or getting the stare down or evil eye. LOL

I helped my daughter move most of the Friday after my workout and yesterday husband and I helped all day. Today we are going back. My left knee hurt so bad last night then I woke up with both hurting and my hip and low back. I took some Meriva Curcumin before bed, but ended up getting up and taking Advil. Funny how working out affects me different that moving things.
Tomorrow I have an early appointment with the arthritis center again.

Diane Sue - it was a lovely drive. I didn't expect to see so many bears at the park. You can hike at the park and they have beautiful waterfalls. DH and I were not dressed to go for a hike. I guess, that's one way to make sure dr office is making sure everyone is washing their hands. Sorry to hear your knee is causing your so much trouble. Maybe lighten up on high impact for a while. Hope you feel better soon and your appointment goes well.

Reactions: WD
Good morning,

Walk with DH and Chu Chu is done. We walked 4 miles. I also did JSFusion Sculpt.

Have a great Monday and workout.

Today's workout was Cathe Live Glassboro 2018 upper and core, 54 minutes (45 actual), met 4.0, 238 calories, 1,038 steps, heat rate average 106, max 144. I then did Coffey Fit Raw upper body finisher, 15 minutes, 74 calories, met 4.5, heart rate average 110, max 139, 299 steps. This was done this afternoon. This morning I did Sarah Beth Yoga morning yoga 10 minutes, 22 calories before going to my arthritis doctor. Total time spent today was 79 minutes, 334 calories. My knees are achy from all of the moving this weekend so I didn't feel like doing anything lower. The doctor says it will take up to 3 months for me to see the difference with this medicine and if I continue having pain there are injections or other things they can do to give relief. I would rather not go that route though. I had to reorder my Now Hyaluronic Acid double strength today. I thought I was going to pick it up at Sprouts while they still had the 25% off, but they did not have the one I have been using and the Now one they had was 39 dollars :O I got 120 capsules for under 18 dollars n Amazon and used rewards money to pay for it. A better deal for me.

Upper weights Cathe Live 2018 A step needed for some of it, mat for floor pushups and core
each body part done 3 times, 3 exercises most 8 reps
weights listed are my weights as some I went slightly higher, but there is not breaks except between body parts
CHEST
push ups 10 reps using step
flys 15# dbs 8 reps
close grip bench press 20# dbs 8 reps
3X
BACK
pullover 15# dbs 6 reps slow
1 arm row 25# 8 reps, 30# 8 reps ,30# 8 reps (Cathe held two dbs together for 20#)
back fly 15# dbs 8 reps
3X
SHOULDERS
upright row 15# dbs 8 reps
overhead press 12# dbs 8reps
lateral raise 8# dbs 8 reps
3X
TRICEPS
Standing overhead extensions 12# dbs, 15# dbs, 12# dbs 8reps
kickbacks 15# dbs 8reps (I think Cathe was using 12's)
dips 24 reps
3X
BICEPS
Curls 15# dbs 8 reps
sweeper curls 15# dbs 8 reps (Cathe 12# dbs)
W curls 15# dbs , 12#,12# 8 reps
3X
CORE
monster walks approx 16 reps
supine holding 5# dbs in front rnds of leg lifts front, right, front , left
plank knee in to side 8 right 8 left
3X

Coffey Fit Raw finisher. Kelly upper finisher 15# and 10# dbs used for 3 rounds of done twice for biceps, shoulders, and triceps 30 seconds
front curls 15# dbs
lateral raise 10# dbs
dips on bench
repeat
hammer curls alternating 15# dbs
upright rows 15# dbs
kickbacks 10# dbs
repeat
supination curls alternating 15# dbs
alternating front raise 15# dbs
overhead triceps extensions 15# db
repeat

Last edited:
Diane Sue - Chu Chu does enjoy the walks. Your workout looks amazing. Hope you had fun. Sorry about your knee. I hope your meds will kick in soon. Three month sounds long, but it help to get some relieve in your knees. Since I am not doing any Cathe workouts for the last month, my knees are not bordering me anymore?

Belinda, I was fine when doing Kelly's workouts. I have been cautious with Cathe's till the I got to the Get Steppin and it was a bit much. I used the platform with one riser, but it had a lot of pivoting and stuff, then the moving my daughter really pushed it over the edge. I am hoping I can do something lower intensity tomorrow. I will see how it feels, maybe a boxing workout or something. I need to preview. I watched a youtube video workout for exercises to help the knees. It is only 11 minutes and looks good. Some of it is moves I have done from different rehab workouts and non weighted workouts. There was one move with a band. I should post it here. It is kind of nice seeing the moves put together in one workout.

This morning I did Cathe Live Kickboxing and cardio barre, 54 minutes(47 actual but kept buffering), met 5.9, 352 calories, heart rate average 123, max 162, 4,623 steps. I followed this with Coffey Fit Raw kettlebell and dumbbells (lower) 24 minutes, met 5.9, 156 calories, 903 steps. I finished off with Sarah Beth Yoga post run cooldown, 20 minutes, 44 calories. Total calories 552, 98 minutes. Our internet went out which would probably be what some of my problem was with the buffering. I had no problem with Kelly's streaming though. I did the unplug everything etc.. It still wasn't working so my grandson decided he would like to watch Echo on DVD. As a result I still have not got my shower yet. The internet seems to be back up. I came back upstairs to shut things down and found it is working again. Hopefully it stays up as I have to get online to take care of some things. I will be back in awhile.

I can't see my post from this morning? Weird! I did JS indoor jog/power walk.

Diane Sue - my knees/PF feels so much better since doing JS workouts. Haven't had any pain in weeks. No matter what you do, be careful with your knee. I will check out the video. Thanks for posting. Great job on the KB workout.

I guess, the Invisalign diet really works, lol. I am down 4 pounds. Yeah!

Hi all! I'm back from North Carolina. We had fun but hot and humid until we visited friends in the mountains. That was nice.

This morning I did JS walk strong 3 metabolic conditioning since I haven't worked out during vacation. Felt good to move again. We just walked a lot on vacation....20k steps on some days.

I'm debating on Cathe live or CF RAW now that I'm around for a while..... can't decide which since both have posted some workouts that look really good in the past week or so!

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

Doreen - I am glad you are back :) I was afraid you left us. Had no idea you were/going on vacation? Glad you had fun with your family. WOW, on your step count. Good job this morning.

I did Cathe Live Low Impact Cardio Hiit, 34 minutes, heart rate average 129, max 158, 222 calories, 2,397 steps. I then did Cathe Live Birthday Bash 2017, just the boxing portion and stretch, 30 minutes, heart rate average 129, max 158, 2,337 steps, 196 calories. I still intend to do some stretching. Maybe Kelly's Raw stretch. Total time 64 minutes, 418 calories.

Doreen, nice to see you back. That was a lot of steps. It always feels good to get home and back into the workout routine :) I think there is still this month that Kelly has the 6.99 deal. She has another workout she just filmed which should be up soon. Another Tabata but cardio and weight tabata this time.

Belinda, good job on your workout. I was thinking maybe since your knee is not hurting, maybe it is one of the torn meniscus tears that are where they can get blood flow and heal on their own. I am not sure what your doctor told you. Mine would get way better when I was very careful, but I tended to go back to harder stuff too soon and make it hurt again.

Good morning! This morning I pulled out KCM Stepboxing. I did the combined workout premix. Really fun - I'm excited for the new release at the end of the month. What is happening with LITE?!? Nothing for so long!

Diane Sue- hope your knees feel better soon. Belinda- Glad your knee is feeling better!

Today has been a bit of a surprise and is going to be pretty active. I have my grandson here as usual on Thursdays and other daughter called and I am watching her two, the 4 and 10 year olds. I will have them for dinner. I haven't had them over for awhile so it will be nice.
Workout was Cathe Live Low Impact Cardio Leg Blast + Upper Body, 53 minutes, 2,031 steps, met 4.8, heart rate average 107, max 150. I then did Coffey Fit Raw Perfect 10, non weighted "wake up" workout, 25 minutes, 110 calories, heart rate average 114, max 160, met 4.0, 978 steps. I liked both of these workout.
I have been wanting to check out the Perfect 10 and sometime, the floor workout from Coffey Fit Raw. Perfect 10 was pretty good. Nice to finish off with or to just do or warm up. Not super easy, as it includes various types of push ups including a pike push up for shoulders, squat thrusts, side lying push ups, lunge, squat variations, and finishes off with some bicycles and crunch hip curl done twice for abs.
Low Impact Cardio Leg Blast +Upper Body
cardio
squat kicks 8# squat press 8# 2 X
cardio walking lunge with pulses turn squat 10#
cardio
static lunge 12# dbs
cardio
diagonal lunge 12# dbs
4 squats 2 deadlifts 15# dbs
cardio
cross back lunge 12# dbs
Upper-stability ball and mat starts at 28:29 minutes
hammer curl 10# dbs/lateral raise 8# dbs second set front curls 10# dbs/high end lateral raise 5#dbs
Incline front raise 8# dbs/seated overhead press 10# dbs second set I used 12# dbs on OHPress
seated rear delt fly 12#dbs 10 resp/seated overhead extension 12# dbs 8 reps
pullover 12# dbs/ bench press close 12#dbs second set standard bench press
flys 12#dbs/flip over and do see saw push up repeat
@ 47 minutes core

Doreen, I did the pre-order for Kelly's too. It won't be long for them. As far as light is concerned I haven't heard much and I think I read late fall to early winter. I doubt they are even near filming yet otherwise there would be something to tell. I still haven't ordered those yet. I love all of Kelly's Step Boxing workouts.

Hey girls,

Forgot to post my workouts this morning. DH and I went for another walk this morning. Glad we did, it's raining right now. I also did JS Stride and Strength II Summer Leg Shapers.

Diane Sue - I think you are right :) I am glad my knee feels better. I did the the shot in my knee, maybe that had something to do with it? I am still keeping everything low impact. Great job with your workouts yesterday and today.

Doreen - thank you! I am glad too. They sure keep quit ICE :)

I have some errands to run. I will be back tomorrow.

Belinda, I never had a steroid shot in my leg till after I had the surgery and it was still hurting. It did help, but I was afraid it would make me feel too confident that it was healing since it felt good and I would end up over doing it.
The shot lasted a couple of months before it started wearing off.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.