Like/review/verify/don't buy check in for 2016- 2024

Diane Sue - X10 is another one I haven't done yet :( Glad I stopped buying dvd's, I have so many I haven't done. Flex Train still has shrink wrap around. I know I am bad! Great job today. I think I have pretty much all of Seasun's workouts. She was an amazing instructor. She left way to young. I am having lots of fun with all the older workouts. Forgot how amazing they were.

Reactions: WD
Belinda, I like that X 10 is so versatile. You can do one of the short workouts or all or mixes of them. Each starts out as cardio and then has some strength in them. So, you can do a long workout or a quick one. I like Flex Train, it is very similar to other metabolic type workouts.
It just makes me feel very sad for people that feel that is the only way out. Such a sad thing.

Diane Sue - I was afraid of the high impact since I been having trouble with my heal/knee. I should pull both dvd's out. I agree, its sad that is the only way out. Very sad thing. She was such a sweetheart. I also feel bad for her 3 boy's.

Belinda- I like X10. Only once I tried the premix with the entire workout X77 and said never again. My thought is its better in small doses - almost to use a finisher to a lifting workout or my favorite is the double low impact premix to use as a short and sweet cardio workout. I should pull it out again and do that soon as its been awhile since I've done it!

This morning I did JM Lift and Shred - workout 2 followed by workout 1. Workout 2 is more challenging because the moves are more advanced - like turkish situps, rotated renegade rows, double snatches and split jerks. So I kept my weights at 15# which was more than enough for those moves. Workout 1 I used 20-25# for all the moves. I really like these workouts. Maybe this will be a new direction for JM. My only complaint is I wish each circuit was done three times (or four times for the one side stuff to be done two times). Maybe next time I do it I'll do the workout twice skipping the stretch the first time and just start it over.

Today I did 4 Day Split Lower Intensity Step only mix and added the core, 49 minutes, 315 calories, heart rate 122 average, max 162, 2,978 steps. I then did Kelly Coffey Athletic Conditioning volume 1 stretch workout, 26 minutes, 55 calories. This stretch is just a basic stretch, nothing new as the Athletic Conditioning workouts are meant for young athletes in school. Total time 75 minutes. I need to hit Sprouts and drive out to my daughter's house to meet my husband who is delivering their truck back to them that they let us borrow.

Belinda, yes, she was sweet. I always liked the bosu workout that she did. It is quite fun.

Doreen, nice work today. I think I may have done all of X 10 a few times. I mostly pick 2 or 3 of the workouts to do together or use 1 as an add on to something else. Much like I did yesterday before weights. I did forget till I got started that there was shoulder work in the one I chose, so I just changed that to biceps. Cathe, does manage to do a lot of shoulder work, even in cardio, and metabolic workouts. My neck and shoulders are not always so happy with it.

This morning I did STS M3 Week 4 D40. One more workout and I am done with STS.

Diane Sue - I have that one with the Bosu workout. Should pull it out tomorrow. Great job today.

Doreen - thanks! I will pull X10 out tomorrow. I reviewed the low impact premix today, didn't look like low impact to me ( Great jot today.

Good morning,

BOSU BLAST- with Season Zieger is done. Thanks to Diane Sue :) What a fun workout.

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in after me.

I just did Fit Split Kickboxing this morning as I had to leave early for an appt and didn't roll out of bed all that early!!

This morning I did Amy Bento Ross Hi/Lo Dynamics, combos and intervals 1-3, 40 minutes, 265 calories, heart rate average 133, max 173, 3,318 steps. I followed this with Low Impact series Yoga Relax express 1, 28 minutes, 71 calories. Total time 68 minutes, 336 calories. I skipped the last interval and combo along with the abs since I did abs yesterday. No headache or neck pain at all today :) I have my 7 year old grandson here today and my 18 year old grandson came by for a bit before he went to work.

Belinda, that is my favorite workout of Seasun's. I used to do it a lot. The nice thing about the bosu is there is not a lot of impact with it. I kind of lightened up Hi/Lo Dynamics with Amy today. It has quite a few jacks, but not too bad. Lots of turns. I skipped the final combo and interval partly because of time and having my grandson here and partly because I didn't want to do the last part with the burpees.

Doreen, that is one of the nice things with Fit Split, the cardios are fairly short.

Good morning,

Did my last workout in STS M3 :) I did the Pyramid up/down rotation first. Than I did Cathe's Bodybuilding rotation. I started June 5, 2017 - June 22, 2018. By far this is the longest rotation I have ever done. Next I will take a recovery week or two. Not sure yet, what I will do next?

June 5, 2017 - June 22, 2018
STS Pyramid up/down rotation DONE
STS Pyramid up/down DONE
Do STS in its entirety DONE
Take one week off DONE
Do Gym Styles for one month DONE
Do the low impact series for two weeks DONE
Do Four Day Split for one month DONE
Do Shock Cardio Series for two weeks DONE
Do STS Meso two DONE and Meso three DONE

Have a great Friday and workout everyone.

New
This morning I did Fit Tower Advanced Legs, Glutes, and Core, 48 ,minutes, 212 calories, met 4.0(Workout manager has 7.0 and i don't get that often for cardio!) 448 steps, heart rate average 91, max 136. I estimate the calorie burn by the met value and other activities. Fit Bit does not work well for these types of workouts. It gave me 82 calories, map my fitness using barre gave me 254 calories, calories burned calculator that goes by heart rate only gave me 136 net calories and 170 gross. Anyway, I chose met 4.0 calorie burn because that is a bi lower than most of my weight workouts and 1 point above higher intensity yoga. It works for me that way :) I have to run and get ready to leave for my appointment. It is raining today and I hate going out in rain.

Diane Sue - nice job figuring out your cal count. Barre workouts are low cal counts on my Fitbit too. I try not to stress over this too much, I know I get a good workout in. Good luck with your appointments. I have one this afternoon. I hope they can figure out what is causing that the pain in my tooth.

Great Job Belinda!! I'm super impressed that you stuck through the entire rotation even with the pain issue you ran into along the way! You deserve a fun reward! Mani/pedi? Massage or something!!

Last night my husband came in and asked "Do you consider yourself a beginner exerciser?" I said "no- not really - why?" He proceeded to hand over a band new copy of Insanity still in shrink wrap that he had found at the thrift store and said "well because this says not for beginners!"

I borrowed a copy of insanity years ago to give it a try. So now I have a copy again. I did the plyo cardio circuit this morning but this time used the rebounder for almost all the moves except the suicides, level 1 move (squat thrust to 4 pushups, 8 mountain climbers) and the in and out abs. I think the rebounder makes it a little bit easier of a workout but also easier on my knees. So it was fun to revisit some old Shaun T!

Belinda, nice work on STS and sticking with a rotation for that long. It does help adding other workouts in here and there. You deserve some kind of recovery :) I hope that your appointment goes well. Mine was pretty quick, no real waiting :) Next up is my physical. I need to go get the labs done. I like doing it ahead so maybe the doctor that does the physical will have the results on hand.

Doreen, enjoy ;) I got rid of my Insanity set and only have the add on set which is enough for me. I have used the rebounder for some of it and also for T25. It helps quite a bit. I do not like suicides. I would say that you are definitely not a beginner. That is great your husband found that for you.

Doreen - thank you for your kind words. I am super impressed I struck through the entire rotation without major injuries. I should treat myself to something nice. WOW. on Insanity. It's very high impact. I should try to do the high impact on the rebounder.

Diane Sue - thank you for your kind words. I never thought I would make it through the entire rotation. I was very careful at the beginning. Usually I through my back out with STS. Glad to hear your appointment went well. Mine didn't go well :(

Last edited:
Hi everyone,

Rock Steady Step w/ with Season Zieger is done.

Thanks Diane Sue and Doreen on STS :) I didn't even realized I have done STS for over a year :) I am glad I did the rotation without any major injuries but also looking forward doing something else. Now I have to figure out what I will do next?

Have a great workout and Saturday.

Today I did 21 Day Fix Extreme Yoga, 32 minutes, and Suzanne Bowen Barre Amped Strength and Stretch Advanced Power Stretch, 25 minutes. Finished off with Yoga Tune Up upper body neck segment 10 minutes. That was it. We took a 4 hour round trip drive out of town. We have birthday parties for family members tomorrow :)

Belinda, I liked Rock Steady Step, It was a fun workout too. If I remember right I always stumbled through the last part of it. OR I am thinking of another one. I keep looking through my workouts thinking about what I would like to do. I would also like to try KCM streaming sometime and also Les Mills streaming. I saw that there is quite a lot of different workout types on Les Mills. More combat, barre, yoga, etc.. I like the extra cardios in Les Mills Pump. I have done the step and floor one's quite a lot over the years.

I tried to workout this morning...I had reserved Step it Off 1 & 2 by Tracie York and Michelle Dozios from the interlibrary loan and I tried w/o 1 this morning but I felt two left feet! I'm not sure if it was really that advanced of a routine or I'm just not familiar with their teaching styles but I had trouble with all the combos! But they look so fun so I'll have to try again!

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

Doreen, I sometimes feel that way with instructors that I am not familiar with. I have not done workouts by either of those instructors.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.