Like/review/verify/don't buy check in for 2016- 2024

No workout for me today. Still at a conference. I did manage to get out for a walk along the Riverwalk and got all my steps in.

Reactions: WD
Hi,

Went to see my doc this morning. He said my finger is healing. It looks worth than it is, lol. I still have to keep my finger covered up. My skin fell off around my index finger. I have to wait until it grows back. The swelling is completely down. Finger is still looks red/blue, which should go away soon. He wants me to stop using the antibiotics cream, use a different one to help the skin grow back on my finger. I am hoping in a few day's my finger is as good as new :p I still can't my finger wet.

Today I did Tri Sets Upper Body and SBF Outer Tights.

Have a great evening, everyone.

This morning I did Jessica Smith Walk Strong Get Fit and Have Fun: Have a Ball, 36 minutes, 208 calories heart rate 133 average, 169 max,2,650 steps. I then did Walk Strong Balance + Inner Strength: balance and agility that uses a band, heart rate average 112, max 145, 114 calories, 30 minutes, 1,136 steps. I still have the third one in this set that is light weights and focuses posture that I want to get. Total time was 66 minutes, 322 calories, 3,786 steps. So much rain the last two days. I picked up my grandson from school today. My first time to this school and it took me 40 minutes to get there. On the way back we stopped at the bank and Sprouts before I came home.

Doreen, nice that you got a walk in on the river walk.

Belinda, that is great that you are healing.

Today I did Walk Strong Build Balance + Inner Strength Poise and Grace 36 minutes, heart rate average 118, Max 148, 1,267 steps, met 6.5, 164 calories. I used 1,2, and 3 # dumbbells and modified on the shoulders. This is supposed to be for posture. I then did Jane Adams 7yoga practices for your day: Core Strength, 38 minutes ( I did a few other stretches) 114 steps, 50 calories. Total time 1 hour 14 minutes, 214 calories, 1,481 steps.

Hi,

Sorry for not checking in yesterday. Alesia is visiting us, we had a fun day yesterday. Today we meeting up with DS and my DIL.

I didn't get a workout in yesterday. I made up for it today. I did All Out Low Impact HiiT. DD worked out with me today.

Diane - thank you. Great job with your workouts yesterday.

I will be back later.

Good morning,

Today I started week 2 of Cathe October rotation. I did Tabatacise on the rebounder.

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in after me.

I will be back later.

Today I did Low Impact Circuit time saver cardio blast, 48 minutes, 352 calories, heart rate 150 average, 190 max, 4,332 steps, met 8.3. I thought the heart rate reading was high, but then things seemed really low for weights today. I did Kelly's Raw 5 Day Strength day 3 shoulders and legs skipping the shoulders. I started at 13 minutes with the core segment that splits shoulders and legs. This was 27 minutes, 89 calories, met 4.5, 313 steps, heart rate average 98, max 130. I finished with my PT exercises which are basically shoulder and upper back work, 24 minutes, 41 calories, 185 steps. Total time was 99 minutes, 482 calories, 4,830 steps. I need to go out and run errands before the cold ugly weather hits. I will check back in awhile.

Good morning,

Muscle Max is done.

Diane - nice mix of workouts. How are you feeling these day's? We have sunshine and it's warm. Lovely weather this time of the year.

Hi to everyone that follows. BBL!

I forgot to post yesterday. I did a Heather Robinson workout from YT - full body hiit but it wasn't hiit it was just metabolic in timed circuits. (Her music is so good - Belinda I bet you would like her workouts. )

This morning I did a 35 minute virtual active ride through North New Zeland (on Bitgym app) and then did a Heather Robinson kettlebell circuit for 10 minutes at the end.

Snowing here and we are supposed to get more snow tonight.

This morning I did Walk Strong and Have Fun: Have a Ball, 33 minutes, 197 calories, heart rate average 135, max 158, met 7.6, 2,654 steps. I then did JS Walk Strong Build Balance + Inner Strength, session #1 core control 32 minutes, 163 calories, heart rate average 129, max 175, 1,479 steps, met 6.2. Total time was 65 minutes, 360 calories, 4,133 steps.

Belinda, I am doing pretty well. The opposite neck and trap hurts, which has been happening off and on for a long time. I am working on it as well. I wish we had some nice weather.

Doreen, nice mix of workouts. I am not wanting snow. I usually stay locked up in the house till all snow and ice is gone. Right now we are getting some freezing temps or slightly above right where we are. Some rain is coming in and hopefully the forecast for sun this weekend stays.

Doreen - I been following and have done Heather Robison workouts. She is an amazing instructor. I do like her music and style. I haven't done her workouts in while. Once I am done with my rotation I will do her rotation. Great job today. Did you say snow? Keep it, lol.

Diane - glad you doing well. Be careful with your traps and neck. I had some problems last year had to lighten my weights. I see you got the JS Balance workout. How do you like it? Fantastic job, girl!

I forgot to mention. I decided to keep my SBF membership, it's so cheap compared to others. Her form pointers are excellent. She has posted a few new workouts a month ago. Some of them are too short my me, I like 30 min or longer.I always like her stretches and ab workouts. And the workouts are great when I travel. Not a lot of equipments and I still get a great workout in. I will see how this year goes.

Belinda, I am liking the JS balance workouts. The one today was all standing work with some pilates, yoga, fusion stuff which was sort of cardio. I did the light dumbbell one that is poise and grace Saturday and it is supposed to work with moves of posture. It was good, but I have to be very careful of the overhead work so that I don't lift my shoulders. I have to concentrate on the upper back and shoulders and correct alignment. The good thing is she never works really fast so that helps give me time to work on it. The other one I got uses a band and it works on balance and agility. All of them you do balance moves while working.

I do like that SB gives good form pointers. I like her stretches and almost wish I had not loaned my Barre Amped stretch dvd to my dil. I guess I am finding more stuff to do though.

Good morning,

Today was a bike workout scheduled on the rotation. I don't have one, ended up doing Cathe Cardio Fustion All Step Cardio Premix. Fun workout.

Diane - I have all her workouts. Haven't done them in a while. I should pull them out soon. Yeah, most workouts/cardio have overhead moves to get the HR up. Glad to hear you listen to your body. You need to get your BarreAmped DVD back, lol. Those are great stretches. Maybe I will do a stretch from the dvd today.

Doreen - enjoy your workout today.

Have a great workout and day today.

This morning I did Kelly Coffey Cardio Sculpt Overload premix Low Impact and Lower (this is all I have done of this since I got the dvd right when I was having so much pain) 28 minutes, heart rate average 141, max 174, 179 calories, met 8.6, 2,348 steps. I watched the compound and boxing portions when I was done. No way can I do some of those moves since there were some snatches and overhead presses. That will have to wait. She does boxing with light dumbbells. I then did Fit Split Low Impact Cardio timesaver, 28 minutes, heart rate average 134, max 182, 1,924 steps, met 8.0, 167 calories. This was 56 minutes, 4,272 steps, 346 calories. I also did some pt exercises and rolling with foam roller and therapy balls for 24 minutes, 33 calories. I forgot about the mountain climbers and plank walk in and walk outs to standing. I ended up modifying and doing something else part of the time.

Belinda, I noticed that JS mother does not do all of the overhead moves. She keeps her arms lower a lot of the time and is a bit slower.

ICE lower body blast today. I'm behind a work after being in conferences and trainings for the past 4.5 days. Ugh.

Happy Halloween everyone,

I just finished my workout before I am heading to DC to celebrate my DD's birthday. Today's workout was Intensity Pyramid Lower Body. Great workout. Should pull that one out more often.

Doreen - I hear you on being behind after being gone for a few day. When I came back from Hawaii I had tons of work to catch up on. What do you do? If you don't mind me asking.

Diane - Jessica's mom does all her modification, she her self can't do a lot of moves/high impact. When I injured myself a few years ago, I followed her mom. I still got a good workouts in. I see you are back with your normal workouts. Great job!

Have a great day and workout everyone. I will not be around much today. I will check in tonight or tomorrow.

This morning I did Party Rocking Step #2 combos 1-4 and Cardio Party Imax Blast.

Belinda- I am a tax accountant!

I am late checking in. I was trying to get things accomplished so I could relax and enjoy our road trip without thinking about things needing attention. Today I did a YouTube Jessica Smith Latin Spice Dance Walk, 31 minutes, heart rate 140 average, 167 max, 197 calories, met 7.5, 3,283 steps. I then did Jessica Smith Balance and Inner Strength grace and poise, 35 minutes, 112 average, 136 max heart rate, 1,148 steps, met 5.5, 140 calories. I finished with a You Tube Jessica Smith Weight Loss Yoga, 21 minutes, met 3.0, 65 calories, heart rate average 98, max 120, 137 steps. Total workout time was 87 minutes, 4,568 steps 402 calories.

Doreen, that is a fun workout. I remember that you were a tax accountant. We had friends that we would go out to dinner quite a bit with and they were always so busy during tax season.

Belinda, have fun celebrating your daughter's birthday. I think JS workout with her Mom have been great for me to be able to get back to doing something. The want to get back to jumping around and picking up kettlebells and do boxing is there, but I am afraid to do it right now. I read some places that problems like I have had can take up to 6 months to heal. Anyway, I am progressing :)

Hi,

DH and I decided to stay a few day's in DC. I just finished Intensity Pyramid Upper Body. I used the gym at my kids apartment. Had a great time in the gym. Glad I took some workout clothes and my portable dvd player.

Diane - JS workouts are great when you need a break from a injury. Just give your body the rest/lighter workouts.

Doreen - that's what I thought. You must be busy during tax season. Great job today.

Good night.

I did ICE Rockem Sockem this morning plus about 5 minutes of the blizzard blast. I used my gloves and heavy bag for all the punching combos. So much fun on the punching bag!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.