Like/review/verify/don't buy check in for 2016- 2024

I finally got a 45 min walk in. I also caught up on all my work. Glad that's done.

Diane - have fun with your grand son today. How's the PT going? Feeling any better?

Doreen - it's actually very common you are stuck with your last tray. Your teeth can not move until you get Refinements. Invisalign was backed up, that's why it took so long. Just like regular braces Invisalign can take anywhere from 12 - 24 month or even longer. A few more month and I am done. My teeth are looking really good. My teeth were not that bad to begin with, my teeth on the bottom shifted a little. It's all good. I am done before I know it. I have too look that one up. Workout sounds great.

Hi everyone,

I first I started out with Ilaria Bodystrikes 6. She did a lot of bunching. Had to stop. Pop in Bodystrike 1, it was all lower body except a few exercises. I modified I few exercises.

Hi to everyone that checks in after me.

Today I did Walk Strong and Have Fun: Have a Ball, 33 minutes, heart rate average 133, max 172, 2,449 steps, 196 calories, met 7.5. This was fun and different. I then did PT exercises 45 minutes, 100 calories. Total time 78 minutes, 296 calories. My last three PT appointments are early. I didn't really want them that early, but I wanted to get the same therapist I have had most of the time. I feel like when someone else pops in on it, they just look at the other's notes and have you do a few exercises, and I feel like they don't really know what we have talked about working on. So, tomorrow, I doubt I will do a workout other than PT since I have to be there at 8:30. Not unless I get up very early.

Belinda, I am glad to see Bodystrike one worked for you. I used to have some of her workouts, but I have no clue where they went to. The PT is going well. She keeps working me through the strength moves and lets me know when I should back off. Like at what point when I start feeling the shoulders and neck coming into play.

No workout today. I went to PT and then shopping. My husband is off so I will just hang out with him today. Tomorrow I will get in something along with PT exercises.

Today I did Cathe Live Barre with weights. I didnt use weights still had a great workout.

Diane - have fun hanging out with your husband.

Reactions: WD
I did Rockout Knockout this morning - just getting around to posting. I used glove and the heavy bag for as much as possible in the cardio sections - I skipped the combos and did the bonus heavy bag.

Fun workout with the bag but I need to add more water to the base.

This morning I did Jessica Smith walking strong Build Balanc3 and inner strength core control, 31 minutes, 1,588 steps, 163 calories, heart rate 124 average, 155 max, Walk Strong and have fun step and stride, 29 minutes, 3,199 steps, 184 calories, heart rate average 135, max 157. I finished w with a bit of foam roller and Jane Adam's 7 yoga practices, desk work, 27 minutes, 63 calories, 15 steps. Total time 87 minutes, 410 calories, 4,o82 steps. I also did some PT earlier.

Belinda, long walks are nice. I hope you are doing better.

Doreen, I really like the heavy bag work on that one. Nice work.

Good morning,

Sorry for not checking in yesterday. I took a rest day. Today I started Cathe Oct rotation. I went very lite with the weights and didn't use my index finger to hold the DB. Since I went lighter it worked out perfectly. I also had to modify here and there so I didn't put pressure/or touch my finger. I am not holding the DB with my index finger, lol. I am going stir crazy, had to start getting a workout in. I will keep the weights light and not use my finger. The infection went down on my finger a little, the antibiotic cream seems to help. I still have to keep my finger covered which is getting frustrating at this point.

Diane - love going for long walks. Takes the boredom out of indoor walking. Great job on Saturday.

Doreen - I agree RK is a fun kickboxing workout.

See you all tomorrow.

Yesterday I went for a bike ride with my son for about an hour. Nice day but really, really windy!

This morning I did Low Max - just the step combos. That was fun. I haven't done that one in a really long time and haven't done all the combos I think ever because I only had the sections that were on Hardcore Extreme. I found the DVD at the thrift last week - although I think it was labled as ATLUS so it must have been sold in a step platform package. It still had all the premixes though.

So, this afternoon I did Cathe Lite Body weight and Bands skipping the shoulder segments. Seriously, I don't think my bands or tubing would stretch far enough for overhead stuff anyway. I want to concentrate on the areas that are lacking more. That was 40 minutes, 192 calories, met 5.4 I also did Jane Adams 7 yoga practices for your day core flexibility, 34 minutes, 52 calories. Total time was 74 minutes, 244 calories. I also did a few extra moves from my PT exercises.

Doreen, I had thought of pulling out Low Max. I think it would be doable for me right now. Nice that you got a bike ride in with your son.

Belinda, trying to lift weights and not use that finger would be frustrating. I hope it continues to get better so you can get back at the workouts.

Good morning,

Total Body Giant Sets is done. I used my weighted vest for the lower body to add more weights.

Diane - it's very frustrating not using my index finger. Glad to hear you are doing better and off the PT. I hope you continue to feel better too.

Enjoy your workouts everyone. BBL!

Belinda - That's a good idea to use your vest to add weight while your finger is recovering!!

Diane - I really enjoyed Low Max. I think there were two combos I had not ever done. The first I started doing Low Max it was on FitTV and segements were cut out for commercials. They I got hardcore Extreme and it only uses a couple sections from Low Max. So this is fun to actually have the entire workout!

Today was game day and we played dominoes. I came home and did some stretches and some of the pt exercises. Tomorrow I will ad some other workout.

Belinda, the vest would be good for keeping you from having to hold onto heavy weights for lower body. Good idea.

Doreen, I always got a pretty good calorie burn with Low Max. It is a fun workout.

Sorry for not checking in this morning. Got carried away with work.

Today I did Yvette Bachman All step/Cardio. It was a fun workout. Like the music too.

Diane - that's what I thought too, plus I can go a little heavier with my lower body workouts. Can't remember the last time I played Dominos? Glad you had fun.

BBL!

Today I did Jessica Smith Walk Strong and Have Fun: Steady Ready Go, 31 minutes, heart rate 143 average, 167 max, 3,192 steps, 208 calories. I then did Walk Strong Build Balance Inner Strength, 31 minutes, heart rate average 123, max 157, 152 calories, 1,531 steps. I finished off with 50 minutes of PT strength exercises, Yoga Tune Up upper body upper back segment, Jessica Smith YouTube stretch for stress, 101 calories, 233 steps.
Total time was 1 hour 54 minutes, 461 calories, 4,956 steps.

Belinda, I have been trying to get things done around here since I have the extra outings. I am picking up my grandson at noon Friday. It is quite a long drive and I am leaving early enough just in case I get lost. I have not been there by myself before. My husband drove me by it, but he took a different route than I will. The domino game that they play is different than the regular dominoes that I remember playing. It is played in kind of a wheel and called Mexican Train. There are little trains that are used by each player and a lot more dots on the dominoes. I was unaware there were different sets.

Good morning,

Tri Sets Lower Body is done.

Diane - good luck on the drive. I am sure you will be fine. Never heard of Mexican Train? Hope you had fun playing it. I in the progress of downsizing. We have so many board games we haven't used in years. I probably will donate them eventually.

Have a great workout and day, everyone!

I will be back later

Belinda, I bought some plastic cases at Walmart in the craft area that fit those board games that have the boards that fold into a square. I got rid of the boxes, put the board inside the plastic case and used baggies for instructions and pieces. I have at least 5 games in one plastic container and it takes way less room. I have them in two of these and a couple of shoe box containers house card games. Definitely let me keep most and not have to fill a whole cabinet with those games.

Today I did Jessica Smith You Tube Step and Stride, 40 minutes(36 actual but I started it and got the wrong workout) 250 calories, 136 average heart rate, 169 max, 3,656 steps. I like her step work so far. Pretty simple and non complicated and low impact. She uses the high step with both of the workouts I have done, with instructions to just turn the step bench and work off the end if you have a full size step. I then did Coffey Fit Raw tubing works skipping the shoulders, 36 minutes, 126 calories, met 5.0, 476 steps, heart rate average 97, max 136. I finished with PT exercises, a few lower stretches, and Yoga Tune Up Upper, neck segment, 40 minutes, 89 calories2.5 met, 78 steps. Total time was 1 hour 56 minutes, 465 calories, 4,210 step

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.