Like/review/verify/don't buy check in for 2016- 2024

This morning I did Les Mills Pump Step, 32 minutes, heart rate 139 average, 165 max, 2839 steps, met 8.3. I then did Raw abs finisher a little past the standing for 13 minutes, avoiding lifting arm overhead so I stopped at the sit up overhead with dbs. Before I have held the db in front of me, but did not want to push it. This was 41 calories, 203 steps. I finished with PT and some foam rolling afterward. 1 hour and 1 minutes, 80 steps, 80 calories. Total time was 1 hour 46 minutes, 3,122 steps, 348 calories.

Doreen, nice work today. I hope that you have a nice time this weekend.

Belinda, Kelly does have a lot of low impact workouts. She listens a lot to the ladies and knows there issues and makes some workouts or premixes to compensate which I find nice.

Diane - thanks! That's good to know. Like I said, I do have a lot of her workouts, need to start pulling them out. I need to pull out LM Pump Step. Glad you listen to your body. Great job yesterday.

Just PT exercises the last two days. Too much pain right now and I am tired from not sleeping. It is going to be difficult running too and from school, PT and errands along with housework over the next two weeks. I will be able to tell how much time I have after the first couple of trips to the school.

Belinda, I am hoping Kelly gets her dvds up on her Raw channel. Right now she has some premixes from some of the dvds up. I think they are for those that purchased the downloads. It sounded like she was planning on getting more up in the future. .

Good morning,

I decided to do Cathe September rotation. I like the mix of workouts. Today I did Strong & Sweaty BootCamp. Haven't done that one in a long time.

I will be back with personals.

Have a great day and workout everyone.

Reactions: WD
Good morning,

Today I did Lean Legs & abs is done.

Diane - let me know how you like her new workouts. Sorry your in a lot of pain and can't sleep. I hope you feel better soon.

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in after me. BBL!

Back from our weekend last night late. We had a good trip - a couple nice bike rides, a round of frisbee golf and some wandering downtown Breckenridge with friends who had also come up for the weekend. I didn't do any workouts otherwise - just thought I needed some down-time.

I did Metashred Extreme #2 Lower body. This one is all 2 minute tempo sets - a lot of bodyweight because holding the slow moves for that long is really hard. I must say I hate this set up but I think it is probably good work to go slower and controlled.

Good idea on the September rotation Belinda!

Doreen - glad you are back and had a good trip this weekend. WTG, this morning. I have the Metashred dvd's haven't done them in a long time. I really like all the workouts in the September rotation. Having a lot of fun. I forgot to mention, the music in this is a really good, IMO!

Diane - how are you doing?

Belinda, nice work on Lean Legs and Abs. I guess Kelly is planning to get her new Ripped and Ride lower body workout up by this weekend. She filmed it. Hoping to see some things I can use right now.

Doreen, welcome back. Nice job getting a workout in right away. It sounds like you had fun and still had some active fun.

Good morning,

Rock’m Sock’m Plus Icy Core 2 is done.

Debbie - too bad I don't have a bike. Sounds like Kelly is putting out great workouts. I hope you find something you can use while you doing PT. Can you walk outside? That's my go to when I have injuries plus I am outside.

Doreen - enjoy your workout today.

Have a great day and workout everyone.

I did Raw R&R May this morning which is the bike plus heavy bag boxing. Good workout - the boxing was pretty straightforward.

Just physical therapy today and some house cleaning along with pick up and drop off of my grandson. Busy day again.

I forgot to add that I've been working through an old Michelle Dozis and Tracy York DVD I found at the thrift - Work it off. Belinda- you probably have it LOL! Its like a walking workout with a little dance feel.... fun!

Good morning,

Lift It Hit it Back Biceps Shoulders is done. Need to get a stretch in later.

Diane - how long do you have to go to PT? Is it helping? I hope you find some relieve soon.

Doreen - lol, I do have that one. It's still in shrink wrap. Glad you like it. Have to pull it out soon. Great job!

I will check in later.

Belinda- Still in shrink wrap?! That's amazing! It's very dated now but lots of steps.

This morning I did Advanced Step Challenge 3 - 4 combos for about 40 mintues before I ran out of time. I wish Amy would do more workouts - she had said something about posting a new step but I haven't seen anything further!

Doreen - still in shrink wrap. Sitting right next to all the others still in shrink wrap keeping them company, lol. I wished I wouldn't have bought so many dvd's in the first place. Lessons learned. WTG, this morning.

Belinda, nice work on Back and Biceps. The doctor prescribed 4 weeks for the PT and then if it is not better I am to come in. They set me up for an appointment the 12th. Once in awhile I will feel better, but lately it has just been a lot of pain. My neck is not as stiff and sore, but my shoulder pain can be excruciating. It does not handle much with arm and hands being used.

Doreen, fun that you have more workouts to go through. You always find some good deals.

Diane - sorry for what are you going through. I know it must be frustrating not getting your workouts in. Hang in there, girl! Good job on the PT today.

Good morning,

RWH Plyo HiiT #1 plus Bonus Abs One is done. I did all on my rebounder. Lots of jumping.

I will be back with personals.

I did a Julia YT workout this morning.... I forgot to bring my extra set of earbuds with me to the basement so I had to do it without music! This was hard and I stopped before the last tabata pairs sets at the end and I modified some of her cardio because some of her moves just felt off. Like the broad jump forward, complete a hang clean, then do high knees back. I just did the hang clean and then high knees in place.

2018 HOLIDAY FIT #3: CrossFit and cardio 5x5 weights plyo box 1. Clean and press 40 seconds of plank hop box jumps between 2. SA snatches (2=1) 40 seconds of roll back bunny hop burpees between 3. SA bench row 40 seconds of broad jump hang clean high knees back 4. Oblique plank hop sumo KB dL squat and press 40 seconds of rocket step up 3 groiners 5. RDL 40 seconds of 3 switch lunges 3 front kicks 6. power clean 40 seconds of plank hop DL squat jump

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.