Like/review/verify/don't buy check in for 2016- 2024

Good morning,

XTrain Burn Sets is done.

Diane - Susanne hasn't put any new workouts on the streaming site since 2 years. They been saying they will put new workouts up. That was 2 years ago. I doubt she will put up new workouts before my subscription runs out in October. I will not renew it. There are other sites that put out new workouts weekly. When you see woman using her streaming, they been doing the same workouts over and over again. Susanne has 372 videos on her site. What most will not tell you is....there are a lot of 3 to 5 min workouts on the site. Not to mention she has a lot of short kids videos with her kids on it. Which she counts in her 372 video library. She doesn't have a lot of full length videos on her site. She only has 6 workouts = 60 min. 77 videos at or under 10 min, 27 videos under 5 min :( 14 videos with her kids = 4-10 min. She also has a lot of 2 min tutorial workouts. If you never done her workouts, maybe its a lot of stuff. But if you have done her workouts for years, it gets boring. I get bored easily doing the same old stuff over and over again. For what she is charging people now its not a lot of contents on her site, IMO. Susanne has lost a lot of customers since she stopped posting new videos. Susanne stopped posting 2 years ago on FB. She was always so active with with her customers. Some people think she gave up on the site :(

I will be back later.

Quick workout this morning from a couple 1busybody workouts off instagram. I did a dumbell complex 7x7 (7 moves, 7 reps, 7 rounds) and then a circuit of hip thrust and SL deadlifts. Not much brain power for much else. We are going to try to get a quick visit to my parent in before the kids start school this week.

Hi everyone,

I did Cardio Core Circuit this morning. I changed things up a bit, I did all the high impact jumping on my rebounder. Instead of doing core on the floor I did standing abs different like side bends w/DB's, wood chaps. I hardly do CCC mainly of the core work. It hurts my back. Had a fun workout today.

Doreen - I like the sound of your workout you did yesterday. Can you please post the like to the workout.

Diane -where are you? hope you having a great day today.

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in after me. That's it for me today.

Last edited:
This morning I did Rev'd Up Rumble 42 minutes, 250 calories, heart rate 135 average, 167 max, 3,378 steps. I followed it with the Calorie Crush 9 minutes, 55 calories, heart rate 130 average, max 155, 980 steps. I was surprised at the calorie crush heart rate since it is way more intense than Rev'd Up Rumble. Total time was 51 minutes, 328 calories, and 3,706 steps. I had two grandchildren here this morning and then went for my Smart Beat Screening. I go back in two weeks for my doctor to go over the results with me.

Belinda, just so busy and things just keep coming up. I have my grandson tomorrow. I am not sure about the other two. It depends on if my daughter needs me as she is getting her classroom ready before school starts. Friday I have the 3 younger grandchildren, but I think it is in the afternoon. I just have a hard time getting on the computer and household things get behind. I did notice SB had a lot of tutorial vids. If you were a customer, you would not want to look at those much. Too bad she didn't continue making more workouts. I got an email with a new challenge for her subscribers. So, I guess she just does that with what she has. As much as she charges you might as well just get the dvds and do them over and over.

Doreen, nice workout today.

Today I did Kelly Coffey Cardio Quick Fix both workouts, 45 minutes, met 7.6, heart rate 144 average, 179 max, 304 calories, 4,486 steps. I then did the Cardio Quick FIx BOnus glutes, abs, hips, 15 minutes, heart rate average 108, max 141, 398 calories, met 4.0. I finished with Raw abs finisher, 19 minutes, 56 calories, met 4.0, 281 steps, heart rate average 100, max 139. Total time was 79 minutes, 403 calories, 5,165 steps.

This morning I did Brazilian Butt Lift. That's it for me today.

Diane - have fun with your grandchildren. I am sure they keep you busy. It's really sad about SBF. It is what it is. i guess, I move on.

Doreen - hope you have a great workout today. Can you please post the workout/link you did the other day 7/7/7

Reactions: WD
Belinda, nice job on Brazilian Butt Lift. I do have fun with the grandchildren. My husband and I took my grandson to lunch. I bought new Legos and we built some interesting things ;) Hopefully after my appointment in the morning I can get some housework done.

Good morning,

KPC is done. Great workout.

Diane - glad you had fun with the grandchildren. Legos are fun. I used to take my kids to the Lego factory where they make the Legos in Germany. I didn't live far from the factory. They have an entire area where you bring your kids and they can build/play all day long. Good luck with your appointment this morning,

Doreen - where are you?

I will be back later.

Today I did Ice Boot Camp Circuit no upper or abs premix, 29 minutes, 184 calories, met 6.9, heart rate 122 average, 157 max, 1,701 steps. That is all I had time for. I had my arthritis appointment this morning and came back and have been trying to clean the whole house since I have grandchildren tomorrow and my husband and I have work to do at the church and pick the motorcycle up since he is off this weekend. Scheduling things has been tough. The doctor wants me to see a physical therapist for a few weeks and if my shoulder and neck pain do not get better then he will have me come back and do an mri.

Belinda, that would be so fun to play all day long with Legos. I would think there would be adults wanting to build things LOL They are so different from when my children were young.
Nice job with KPC this morning.

Today I did Coffey Fit Raw Step 2, 41 minutes, 288 calories, met 8.0, heart rate 136, max 166, 8 inch step, 3,715 steps. I then did Raw Hips and Glutes finisher, 18 minutes, met 6.0, 82 calories, 555 steps, heart rate 111 average, 146 max. I was going to do the floor work on Cathe's lite bands workout, but when I got to the end of the warm up she was doing push ups so I gave that up and did the extended stretch and some foam rolling, this was 22 minutes, heart rate average 93, max 129, 313 steps, met 3.0, 53 calories. Total time was 81 minutes, 423 calories, 4,583 steps.

Good morning,

4 mile outdoor walk is done. I am beat. I also did UB workout w/Sydney early this morning.

Diane - they do have stuff for adults at the lego factory :) I think the adults had more fun than the kids, lol. My kids loved it. I also visit the Paymobil factory with my kids regular
. In Germany they have Lego Resorts https://www.legoland.de/en/explore/park-areas/lego-city/ pretty cool :)

I am beat from my walk outside. I need to cool down more. Boy it's still hot outside. BBL!

Good morning,

21 Day Fix Barre Legs is done. Switching it up a bit.

I am trying to be back later today.. I have to go grocery shopping.

Belinda, Lego Land Germany looks like so much fun. And a Lego Land resort :) I will have to show my grandchildren that video. Although my 5 year old grandson thinks we can just participate in things he sees on television and computers. He thinks I should have a special play place for kids like a grandmother on youtube had. Funny little guy. We played Legos Friday night.
Nice workouts.

We're baaack!! I only did one workout on our little mini-vacay - a bodyweight by Sydney but we did swim a couple times and played some volleyball so that counts a little bit.

I did Sydney Cummings 60 Min strength and burnout workout this morning. Total body so that felt like a good place to jump back in.

Today I did SBF Total Body barre workout. Haven't done her workouts in weeks, it kicked my butt.
Susanne posted on FB she is filming new workouts. Looking forward to new workouts. Hope she is posting them soon.

Diane - aww...about your grandson. He may be on to something, lol.

Doreen - had no idea you went on a vacation. How did I miss that? Glad you are back. You probably didn't see my post a few weeks ago. I ask if you could post the 7-7-7 workout/or link you did the other day. It sounded right up my alley.

Have a great day and workout.

This morning I did Coffey Fit Raw Step Drills and Compound Moves, 37 minutes, met 7.5, 223 calories, 2,749 steps. heart rate 135 average, 163 max. I also did Ice Low Impact workout 2 step and stretch only, 22 minutes, heart rate average 133, max 162, met 7.5, 136 calories, 1,424 steps. Total time was 59 minutes, calories burned 359, steps 4,173. I used 12 # dumbbells and did not do all of the compound moves. I either did just the lower adding extra reps or switched up anything involving shoulders with something else. When it was squat thrust jacks, I did step up and down on step and jumping jacks.

Doreen, welcome back. I am sure that the activity that you did do was plenty ;)

Belinda, nice work on Suzanne Bowen Barre work. That is great news that she is making more workouts.

Belinda- the 7x7 is below. It was part of a longer workout but I only did this part.

I signed up for a trial of Rippedism so I did Chest/Core/Cardio this morning. The workouts are generally about 35 mintues so I added on the first couple rounds of Back/Core/Cardio to do a 55 minute workout. They have done a great job with the design of these first two workouts. Two exercises that focus on the muscle group you are working, a cardio move and then a core move. Then you do that for 6 rounds to make up the 35 or so minutes. 45 work/15 rest for each move and 30 seconds rest after each round.

Hi everyone,

Still no workout. Been cleaning my house instead. I will get a workout in later.

Doreen - thank you! The workout looks amazing .I have to check out Rippedism. Great job this morning..

Diane - great job yesterday.

I will be back later.

Back to report my workout. Ended up doing JS Have a ball workout, it was perfect this afternoon. My AC went out. I was wondering I was sweating like crazy in my living room. The repair guy will come out tomorrow. Sitting here with fans.

Today I did Lite Cardio Party with the abs, 52 minutes, heart rate average 132, max 177, met 7.0, 312 calories, 3,913 steps. I then did Stretch max stability ball stretch, 21 minutes, 45 calories. Total time was 73 minutes, 357 calories, 4,012 steps. Two grandchildren here today and three tomorrow. :) We made cookies this afternoon and I sat outside with the 5 year old for awhile. Gosh it is hot!! He helped me vacuum with the cordless upright this morning. Keeping him busy. He walked on the tread climber again today. His little legs can go pretty fast on that thing.

Doreen, you find a great variety of streaming services. That 7X7 looks good too.

Belinda, I felt good getting the house vacuumed today. I find it difficult to clean house since the grandchildren are not here all of the time, like years ago and I tend to want to play and visit with them. But, I can't let it go for two weeks. I think school starts the mid to end of next week and I have a doctor appointment to go over the Smart Beat screening and I am supposed to start the physical therapy late in the week.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.